CALL FROM OPPA

What is love

-------------

 

When he finally finished preparing, you call the others to eat. All of you sat comfortably and eat happily. And of course, after you eat, Sehun volunteered to do the dishes. You wait for him to finish and both of you went to the living room. This time, you didn’t stop at the couch, but you continued walking towards the mini bar. You held out a glass and pour some red wine. You sip a little and your lips.

“Ahhh~ nice.” You mumbled while looking at the wine. You continued to drink your wine, and Zelo came to you.

“Someone’s calling.” He said and you get the phone.

“Thanks.” You said and he nodded, and went back to the couch.

“Yoboseyo?” you answered and you drink your wine.

“Chunhae-ah.” The other line said.

“Who’s this?”

“Woohyun oppa.”

“Oh, oppa! Is there any problem?”

“Nah, not at all. Are you busy today?”

“No. Why?”

“Can I pick you up?”

“Why?”

“Surprise.”

“Why? Tell me first.”

“Okay. Let’s hang out.”

“Oh okay. Nice idea!”

“I know. Anyway, I’ll pick you up?”

“Okay.”

“Araso, bye bye!” you hang up the phone.

You gulped the wine on your glass and walked to the living room.

“Woohyun oppa will pick me up later. And I’ll be back in an hour, maybe.. Is that okay?” you asked while looking at them.

“Yep sure. It’s your oppa so no problem.” Suho said and smiled. You smiled back.

“Araso, I’ll just have some shower.” You said and they nodded.

You went upstairs and get your towel. This time, you’re excited to go to the bathroom because of what Woohyun said. You have a warm, relaxing shower while humming.

After half an hour, you finished showering and you walked out of the bathroom. You went to your room, pick some comfortable clothes which is a simple shirt, short, and a beanie. You dried your hair for about 10 minutes, and you messed it in a pretty way. And suddenly, your phone vibrated.

 

From: Woohyun oppa ^^

 

I’ll be there in about 2 minutes. Be ready baby girl ^^

 

You grabbed your jacket and you slipped your hands in it. You put your shoulder bag on your shoulder and you put your phone in it. You rushed downstairs and you looked at them. And then suddenly, you heard a honk outside your house.

“I’ll be back.” You said and looked at them.

“Araso. Have fun Chunhae!” Suho said and smiled.

“Bye!” you said and you waved.

“Bye!” Sehun said and watched go outside.

You closed the door and you saw Woohyun standing outside the van. You walked towards him and you hugged him.

“Let’s go?” he asked and you nodded.

He opened the door and you saw his manager hyung on the driver’s seat.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” You greeted him and bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He said and smiled.

You hopped inside and you sat near the window.

“Hyung, how do you think of my cousin?” Woohyun asked and he looked at you.

“She’s really pretty.” He said while looking at the rear mirror.

“I know right.” He said. You looked at him and gave him a warning glare. He just smiled and you rolled your eyes.

In a couple of minutes, you arrived at the place. You’re not familiar with the place, but it is a tall building.

“New dorm?” you asked Woohyun as you remembered they already moved.

“Yeah.” He said and smiled.

The car stopped and you looked at Woohyun, he gave you a let’s go look and you nodded.

“Thank you.” You said to the manager and you bowed at him.

“No problem.” He said and he smiled.