GOODBYE (?)

What is love

---------

 

The next day, it was a sunny day. Sehun came into your room again, and opened your curtains. With that, you turned around, and you curled yourself into a ball.

“IREONA~~” Sehun sang in trot version.

“Shut up.” You muttered and throw a pillow on him.

“Oww!” he yelled and rubbed his head.

“I told you to shut up.” You said and glared at him. He made a face and walked towards you. He grabbed your hands and pulled you up.

“Come on let’s eat brunch sleepyhead.” He said. You couldn’t help but smile, and you nodded.

“Araso. Now get out!” you said. He pouted and nodded. You watched him walked away, and after he closed the door, you lied back down. But then it opened again.

“WAKE UP!” the seven guys yelled.

“What the.” You said and sat up. You ruffled your hair and went to the bathroom. They smiled in satisfaction, and they went back downstairs.

After a refreshing shower, you dressed up nicely, so that you’re not gonna change when you go to the airport. You dried your hair, and put it in a messy bun. After that, you went downstairs and skipped to the kitchen.

“Waa~ curry!” you beamed, and pointed at the curry. They chuckled and nodded.

“I cooked it.” D.O said, Suho glared at him.

“I mean we cooked it.” he said and pointed at himself and Suho. You smiled and nodded.

“Araso. Let’s eat.” You said and sat on the chair.

 

After all of you finished eating, and washed the dishes, all of you get readied, and Zelo grabbed his back pack on the living room. You looked around and whispered at him.

“You don’t have any luggage?” you asked.

“No.” he said and shook his head.

“Go get my luggage under my bed.” You said and he ran upstairs.

After he got it, he put on the living room. And you all decided to go. Suho flagged a taxi, and the others used it. You, Zelo, Suho, Baekhyun and Kai used your car. While D.O, Sehun and Chanyeol used the taxi. The bags are already in the trunk together with your luggage.

“Let’s go.” Suho said and you all nodded.

The way on the airport was quiet, except for the soft music being played on the radio. You feel asleep on the way, and you didn’t know anything what’s happening.

 

 

“We’re here, Chunhae.” Baekhyn whispered beside you. You opened your eyes and rubbed it. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

All of you went outside, and get the bags on the trunk. Zelo get his bag, and you carried your own luggage, and you looked like you’re only helping him. You waited for seconds, until the other three already arrived. Chanyeol beamed at you, and slung an arm around you. And then, all of you walked to the departure area. Your heart was thumping really hard. You’re not expecting about their reactions, but you know that they yell at you. You breathed in and out, until your nervousness disappeared. After a few more walks, all of you stopped, and Zelo turned around.

“This is it.” Zelo said and the others sighed.

“Ya, be careful, araso?” D.O said.

“Haha, araso.” He said. You stepped beside him and smiled at them. They smiled back at you, not knowing something will happen. You stepped in front of Suho, and you grabbed his hand. Slowly, you opened his palm, and put the keys to the house. Suho and the other five looked at you in confusion.

“What’s  this?” he asked.

“The keys for the house.” You said.

“Why?” he asked and chuckled.

“I’m going with him.” You said. All of them froze, and they stared at you in horror.

“OH MY GOODNESS! NO PLEASE! DON’T GO CHUNHAE! PLEASE!” Sehun yelled and tugged on your sleeves. You chucked and caressed his cheeks.

“It’s alright. I’m going to be back soon. Three years is short, right?” you said and smiled.

“NO! DON’T LEAVE!” Chanyeol stubbornly said and pulled you next to him.

“Chanyeol.” You whispered.

“Please, Chunhae. Do you really have to do this?” Chanyeol whispered and cupped your face.

“Yes, Chanyeol. Three years is not a long time right? And you’re gonna wait for me right?” you asked them and you smiled.

“Chunhae.” D.O whispered.

“Cook for your dongsaengs, mommy.” You said and eyed the other five who are frozen at their places.

“Do you really have to?” Baekhyun whispered. You looked at him, and smiled.

“Yes, I have to. After I graduated, I’m going back.” You said and smiled. You walked up to Kai, and smiled.

“Kai.” You whispered. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you.

“Wait for me, okay?” you whispered and smiled. You squeezed his shoulders, and you walked back to Zelo.

“That’s it. we’ll be going now!” you beamed and hold the handle of your luggage. But then, EXO-K didn’t answered, and they looked away.

“Come on, don’t be sad. I’ll be back, soon. I said it. Soon.” You said and nodded at them. They slowly nodded back.

“Alright, we’ll go now or we’ll miss our flight.” You said.

“Chunhae.” Suho called.

“Yes?” you asked.

“Be careful. And don’t forget to call us.” He said. You smiled and nodded.

“Of course.” You said, and you squeezed his hands. You looked at Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O, and they’re tearing up already.

“Don’t cry guys. Please.” You said and smiled. They wipe those tears, and nodded.

“Araso. Take care boys! We’ll go now.” You said, and both of you turned your heels, and walked away.

EXO-K watched the both of you leave. They wanted to stop you. They wanted it to do it so bad. But they can’t. They’re frozen at their places, and they don’t want you to be disappointed to them. Suho sighed and looked at his fellow members.

“Let’s go.” He whispered and walked away, but Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

“Can we stop them? I don’t want Chunhae to go away. I want her here!” he slightly yelled. Suho held his shoulders and squeezed it.

“Chanyeol, she said she’s going back. We can’t even do anything, if we’re going to stop her. Now let’s go. Everything’s going to be fine. Everything’s going to be fine.” He said, and walked away. The others have no choice so they walked away, without glancing back at you.

 

After they went home, all of them are quiet. No one dared to talk. No one dared to say something. They all stared blankly at the TV screen, and their minds are all at you. They wanted you back so badly. They wanted to go after you. But they can’t. They really can’t. It’s your decision to go, and they can’t do anything about them.

Dinner came, and no one dared to eat and cook. All of them walked into their rooms to have a peace. While Suho, he’s alone at the living room while his elbows are on his knees. He was very worried about his dongsaengs. They’re not eating. Not even drinking. And no one’s talking. This kind of situation is really hard for him. He also can’t get you out of his mind, because he’s already too attached to you.

Kai came inside your room and looked around. He opened everything he can see. And then, he walked to your bed, and he lied down. He smelled your pillow, and a smile appeared on his face.

“I’m gonna wait for you, Chunhae. I’m gonna wait.” He thought aloud, and he fell asleep.

 

 

-------------------

Yey! Done!