SHY L

What is love

---------------

 

All of you arrived at the dorm at around 8 pm. You already ate to the nearest restaurant, near their dorm. You were too happy to be with them, but when you stepped in front of their door, you felt like you want to ran away and go back to your home to see EXO-K. *Crap. I miss them.* you thought and you pouted as you walked inside. You immediately walked towards the couch and sighed, as you rest your head behind. You watched them walked inside their room, or crack joke with each other. Of course you can’t help, but to smile and enjoy the time with them.

“Here.” You were yawning when Woohyun came to you and held his hand out with the tshirt. You stared at him and the shirt for seconds.

“Oh come one, I didn’t wear it yet.” He said. You looked at him and immediately grabbed the shirt. He smiled when you get it and headed back to his room.

When they all finished changing clothes, they gathered in the living room and sat beside you. Sunggyu was staring at you with his small eyes, and you didn’t even know if his eyes are open or not.

“Aren’t you going to change yet?” Sunggyu asked and smiled. Making his eyes to vanish more.

“Ah, yeah.” You said and you stood up.

You lazily went to the bathroom, and you looked at yourself at the mirror while closing the door. You removed your jacket and your shirt, and you wear the shirt Woohyun had given you. You looked at yourself while arranging your hair. A slight nod appears on you and you gathered your things and went outside the bathroom.

“Oppa, where can I put this?” you walked towards Woohyun’s room and asked him.

“You can put it at the top of the drawer first.” he said and you nodded.

You went outside the room and you carefully put your clothes on top of the drawer. After you arranged it, you walked towards the couch with your loose shirt and your short.

“Waaa~” Dongwoo said in amazement.

You looked at him, and you saw him staring at you.

“What?” you asked in a confuse tone.

“You look awesome with a loose shirt.” Dongwoo praised.

“Ah really? Thanks.” You said and smiled.

“You mean. Hot.” Sungyeol joked and quickly covered his mouth. The others started to laugh and you shot them a look, making them stop.

“Let’s make the three maknaes sleep in one room.” Sunggyu said.

“What do you mean, hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“You, Chunhae and L will sleep together. Hoya will sleep with Dongwoo and Sungyeol.” Sunggyu explained, and all of you nodded in agreement.

For about two hours, all of you played either chess or scrabble. All of you are laughing when the other one is defeated, because the punishment is being flicked in the forehead by the winner of rock, paper, scissors.

“I’m hungry.” Dongwoo pouted.

“Me too. Hyung, buy something.” Sungjong said to Dongwoo.

“I’ll buy.” You smiled and you stood up.

“I’ll come with her.” L said and stood up.

You picked your jacket and you didn’t change your shirt. You just zipped your jacket, so that they can’t see you shirt. And in fact, it’s already late and there will be lesser people.

“Don’t take too long.” Hoya said and both of you nodded.

“Ya! Take care of my cousin!” Woohyun shouted and L just smiled.

You wear your shoes and you wait for L to finish. He arranged his pants while holding the knob. He twisted it and he looked at you.

“Lady’s first.” He smiled. You blushed so you quickly got out of the door.

Both of you walked towards the elevator and there’s an awkward silence.

“I hate oppa.” You said and pouted.

“Who?” he asked.

“YOU!” you slightly yelled and he smiled.

“Why?” he asked while tilting his head to see yours.

“Because you’re not talking.” You said and playfully rolled your eyes.

“Oh, is that it? I can talk every time if you want.” He said and he winked at you.

“That’s what I want.” You smiled.

The elevator door opened and both of you walked out. You walked to the nearest family mart and you excitedly stepped inside. Both of you grabbed different kinds of snacks and search for a little more.

“Can I buy this, oppa?” you asked him, while holding a Pororo drink.

“Sure.” He smiled and you smiled back.

Both of you brought your snacks on the cashier and paid it. Of course, L never forgets to lower his head and let his hood cover his face.

“Here you go.” The girl said and smiled.

“Thank you.” You said and both of you bowed.

You walked out of the store and quickly opened your Pororo drink. But you can’t open it since you have a smooth hand because of the cold wind.

“Oppa, can you please open this?” you asked.

“Sure. Give me.” he said and he grabbed your drink.

You watched him opened it and you blushed.

“Here you go.” He smiled and you quickly looked away.

“Thank you.” You said, avoiding his eyes.

“Why are you so shy when I’m around?” he asked when both of you stepped inside the building.

“Am I?” you asked and he nodded.

You smiled and both of you entered the elevator, and suddenly, he gently threw his arm around your shoulder. Your eyes widened and you looked at him with your blushed face. He smiled and he looked away. You were drinking your Pororo drink when you stepped inside the house.

“Oh good! They’re here!” Dongwoo excitedly said.

He quickly snatched the plastic bag in your hand and you gasped, and almost choke on your drink.

“Hey, easy. You almost drown me with my drink, oppa.” You said.

“Mianhe~” he said and smiled.

All of you ate for about half an hour, and also chat with each other.

“Let’s sleep.” Sunggyu said while yawning.

All of you stood up and gathered the small pieces of trash.

“Good night!” you shouted and they responded.