APPA'S GRAVE

What is love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ

----------

Months had passed and the days are always the same. Yes. Months. And all your things to do are also the same. Class, meet new friends, hang out with your high school best friends, or hang out with the seven guys your living with. They are also enjoying their selves in their courses. The first semester is about to end in about one to two weeks. So you’re already planning for December with the guys. You also readied your list of gifts for the seven guys, and Infinite as well. Even though you’re just seeing them once a month, you still want to give them gifts because they are also part of your life.

 

 

It was Saturday morning, and the chirp of the birds woke you up. You reached for your phone, and looked at the time. *7:15 am.*. You yawned, and carefully stretched your arms. Slowly, you stood up and tip toed towards outside. You sighed and went inside the bathroom. You washed yourself, and you tied your hair. You went back to your room, to get some clothes, and changed again into the bathroom. You wear jeans, a simple shirt and a jacket. After you changed, you went downstairs and skipped towards the kitchen. You held out a mug and put some coffee. After you finished it, you grabbed your purse and your key to the car. You slowly went outside the house, and get the car from the garage.

When you already got the car, you buckled your seatbelt and drove carefully.

In a couple of minutes, you arrived at a flower shop. You bought a bouquet of roses, daffodils and tulips. You paid the vendor, and smiled as you smell the flowers. You went back to your car, and drove.

After twenty minutes, you arrived at the cemetery. You turned the engine off, and stepped outside. The chirps and the wind are just the only sound at the beautiful morning in the cemetery. You walked a little, a you reached your dad’s grave. A smile appeared on your face, as you put the bouquet in front of it. you straightened up and silently sighed.

“Appa…” you said with a shaky voice. You smiled to hold your tears up.

“Appa, you’re watching me right?” you asked and giggled. The cold wind started and you giggled more.

“That means yes.” You smiled and lowered your head.

“Appa, do you know that I’m living with seven awesome guys?” you asked, you’re choking on your throat, as tears tried to get out from your eyes. You smiled and looked up.

“I know you’re watching us, appa. So I know that you know that I’m living with them…… What do you think? They’re awesome, right appa?” you asked. Another set of wind started and you chuckled.

“I knew it…” you said and smiled.

“I miss you appa….” You looked up to keep tears from falling down.

“I miss you very much.” You said and tightened your grip from the strap of your purse. A tear finally released from your eye, and you started to sob quietly.

“I know you don’t like to see me cry, appa. But I want you to know that I miss you very much. I love you, appa.” You said and tenderly smiled at his grave.

You wipe your tears and you sat down on the grass. You stayed there, and stared at the grave for a long time. You were just sitting there for an hour, while you were playing with some dry leaves. And suddenly your phone rings. You pulled it from your purse, and Baekhyun was calling. You answered it while playing at the leaf.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Chunhae, where are you?” he asked in a curious tone.

“I’m in…..somewhere.” you mumbled at the last word, and tried to hold your tears.

“Oh, okay. Take care, alright?”

“Alright.” You said in a cheerful tone. With that, you hang up, and put your phone back to your purse.

You stared at the grave for minutes, and you finally stood up.

“Appa…” you said while dusting your .

“I’m going home now, appa…” you said and smiled. The wind started again and you took that as a yes.

“Bye, appa.” You said and waved at the grave.

With that, you walked out of the place and went back to your car. You sighed when you finally inside your car. You started the engine, and drove carefully.

 

After thirty minutes, you arrived home with donuts. You parked your car carefully, and stepped outside with box of donuts. You walked towards the front door while you put some strand of your hair behind your ear. Before you could reach for the knob, someone opened it and D.O looked at you.

“Hey.” You beamed, but he frowned.

“What happened to you?” he asked while letting you inside.

“Huh? Why?” you asked and tilted your head in curiosity.

“Your eyes are swollen again.” He pointed and pouted a little.

“O-oh, really?” you asked and went to find a mirror.

You grabbed it and you looked at your eyes.

“Oh. I see.” You said and you smiled. He nodded at you and smiled back.

You went upstairs to change your clothes, and you accidentally tripped on the step. Luckily, Kai was upstairs and caught you in time. You looked up at him with puffy eyes and smiled.

“Thanks, Kai.” You smiled and got out from his hands. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at you.

“What happened to you?” he asked.

“With my eyes? It’s nothing.” You said and shook your hand.

“Oh come on. What happened?” he asked.

“I said it’s nothing.” You said in a slightly high pitch. His eyes widened at your action. He stepped to you, and cupped your face.

“What’s the matter?” he whispered. You sighed and looked at him.

“Okay, I cried.” You muttered.

“See? That’s all I want… Then, why did you cry?” he asked.

“I visit my dad’s grave.” You whispered. He softened and smiled.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“It’s alright.” You looked up and smiled, he smiled back.

“That’s it. Keep smiling, Chunhae.” He smiled and you giggled a little.

“Araso.” You said. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. You closed your eyes and smile. *I’m lucky to have such an understanding guys.* you thought and smiled.

“Go eat. I bought some donuts.” You said and pointed downstairs. He smiled and nodded.

“Okay.” He said and left.

You sighed and went to your room, and you saw Chanyeol in daze. You gasped a little, and he jumped a little from the bed.

“Go eat.” You said, and he nodded absentmindedly.

You watched him walked outside and locked the door as you giggled. You changed your clothes into a comfortable one, and went downstairs with them.