KISSES

What is love

ANOTHER CHAPTER. /sigh

-----------------

You woke up the next day really early. You look for your phone and take a look at the time, it’s 5:30 am. You tried to sleep again but you can’t sleep. You get up from your bed, quickly go to the bathroom and washed your face. You went back to your room to get some comfortable shorts and a tshirt. You also grabbed your phone and stabbed the earphones.

When you’re heading downstairs, you go to the kitchen and open the fridge. You get some water, and the cookies for some small breakfast. You put your earphones on and played the song Sherlock by SHINee.

You stood up and put the pitcher back on the fridge, while humming at the song. When you closed the fridge, you saw Kai standing in front of you.

“Woah Kai, you scared me.” you said, and he smirked.

You look at your watch and it’s only 5:45 am.

“where are you going?” he asked while going to the chair, and he sat down.

“Oh….im going outside to have some jogging… you wanna come?” you asked calmly and looked at him.

He stared at you for about 5 seconds and he finally stood up.

“Sure… Let’s go.” He said while tilting his head to the door. You nodded and you lead the way outside.

You two started running with no conversation at all.

“So… why did you woke up so early?” you asked while focusing on the road.

“I heard someone’s walking, so I checked for it.” he said calmly while hiding a smile on his face.

“Oh… did I wake you up? Sorry.” you said while bowing at him a little.

“You did actually woke me up.” He smirked. You stared at him with your fierce eyes and quickly broke the gaze.

You and Kai arrived at a small park, and you both sit on a bench.

“Have you eaten?” Kai asked while wiping his sweat with the back of his hand.

*This guy is killing me. Why is he so cute?! My goodness!* you thought while staring at him.

“Chunhae? You’re blushing.” He said while waving his hand in front of you. You immediately look and he smirked.

“Ah yeah… I ate some cookie…hehe.” You said while wiping his sweat. You glanced at him and you saw his sweat running down on his face.

“Here.” You said while giving him the towel on your hand, and you looked away.

After wiping his sweat, he gave it to you.

“Thanks.” He give back your towel, but after you grab it, he give you a peck on your lips. It was sudden because you turned your head to him. His peck made your face red. *OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG. EOTTEOKHAE?!*

You turned away and you heard him giggle.

“Why are you blushing so much? You like it huh?” he asked while giggling a little.

*JERK!* you thought.

“Chunhae-ah, say something. You’re making me look stupid.” He said while having a smile on his face.

You are a real stupid you jerk! Get a life!* you thought and look at him with your arms crossed.

“What?!” you asked, a little angry but you made him laugh a little.

“What’s funny?.........jerk.” you mumbled at the last word you said, but you think he heard it. his giggle disappeared, instead, he left a smile on his face.

He leaned at you very close, which is inches away from your face. You saw people staring at the both of you and whispering.

“Ya, look at them. So cute.”

“What a cute couple.”

“She’s a lucky girl.”

You put your eyes back to Kai and he’s still staring at you.

“Let’s go home.” You stood up and he grabbed your wrist, gently putting you down back to your sit.

“What?!” you asked but a little annoyed.

“Let’s eat~!!!” he whined while acting cute in front of you. You bit your lip to hide your laugh, but you’re still giggling. Kai saw and acted more cute.

“Let’s eat first~!!!!” Kai said while acting cute and pulling your aright arm.

“Araso, araso.” You said with a smile on your face. He’s now contented and grab you out of the seat.

“Gaja!” he excitedly said while grabbing you gently. You don’t want to struggle because you feel comfortable with his hands on your wrist.

 After a few minutes, you arrived at a coffee shop. While both of you looking up, trying to search for what to order. And he suddenly bring his hand, from wrist to your hands. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. This made you smirk a little and you felt that face is heating up.

*It’s the first time he acted cute in front of me. and it’s the first time that he held my hand.*

You looked at your hands, being linked together. Kai saw you blushing so he asked you.

“What do you want?” he asked while looking at you.

“Uhm… just coffee……….. AH! We can buy 7 coffees for all of us!” you said while swaying his hand coz of your idea. He smiled and immediately tell the cashier about your orders.

Both of you wait a little for your coffees.

“Here you go sir. Have a nice day~” the girl said to Kai while giving a seductive-like smile.

You saw her and immediately rolled your eyes in disgust. Kai saw you and gave a proud-like smirk.

You’re now with your take out coffees. Your right hand holds your coffee and the left one holds the take outs. Same as Kai.