THE IDEA

What is love

--------------

 

The five of you used the car and the three used cab to go to Hongdae. In a couple of minutes, all of you arrived there with the other three. All of you quickly went inside the restaurant and find comfortable seats.

“Get the orders. I’m going to use the bathroom.” You said and they nodded.

You walked towards the bathroom and entered it. you sighed and you walked towards the mirror. *I think I’m too depressed. I think we should have some vacation first before class, next week.* you thought and you immediately pulled your phone. You texted your mom instead of call as you thought of an idea.

 

To: Mom :)

Mom, can we have a vacation at auntie’s rest house? I thought that we can rest there first before classes next week.

 

You pressed send and you put your phone near the sink, and your palms are resting on the corner. Your auntie died few years ago, and that one is your closest auntie ever. You also called her mom because she likes to treat you like her own daughter. She had a rest house that she bought as a birthday gift to herself. She said you can visit the rest house anytime you want. You didn’t know where your mom put the keys of the house, but you knew that it’s on your house. Suddenly, your phone vibrated.

 

From: Mom :)

Oh sure, darling! I think that’s a great idea. The box where I put the keys is placed on top of your closet. There are also other keys there but it has on names on it… Take care, okay? I love you very much.

 

To: Mom :)

Of course mom. I love you too! Take care very much mom. :D

 

You pressed the send button and you put your phone inside your bag. And you quickly went outside to go back to the others. You excitedly walked towards them and you sat.

“Let’s eat!” you excitedly said.

All of you eat your foods peacefully. And all of them don’t have any idea that you have a plan on a small vacation. You became excited so you can’t stop smiling and talk with the others. The guys noticed it too and they said that you’re really happy today. You just smiled at them when you heard them comment that to you.

In a few hours, you all decided to go home.  Of course the three took the cab and the five of you used the car.

All of you arrived home safely. You waited for the other three to come, before you announce the plan of yours. When they already came, you let them seat and you stood up. They stared at you, and you’re smiling widely.

“Any problem?” D.O asked.

“No. I want to make an announcement.” You said, making them confused.

“What is it?” Zelo asked.

“Pack your things. We’ll leave tomorrow.” You said. Their eyes widened and you smiled widely.

“W-what?! We’re going to leave?!” Sehun asked, more like yelling slightly.

“Yeah. We’ll going to have a vacation before the class starts next week.” You explained. The guys looked at each other, still confused.

“Oh come on! Aren’t you excited?!” you said, throwing your hands in the air. Still, no one spoke.

“Okay. I’ll cancel it.” you said and pouted.

“N-no! Don’t! We’ll pack now!” Chanyeol said and pumped his fist in the air.

They all stood up and they all went upstairs. But Kai stayed at his position and kept staring at you.

“What?” you asked in an excited tone.

“What are you thinking?” he asked.

“What? Is there something wrong with vacation? Don’t you want to have fun?” you asked and pouted.

“I want to have fun. So don’t fail, sweetie.” He said, kissed your cheek and left.

You sat on the couch and linked your fingers together. *Finally! I can visit my auntie’s rest house again! But this time, with my friends!!! I’m so excited!!* you thought as you smiled by yourself.