WITHOUT PERMISSION

What is love

---------

 

Weeks had passed in a blink of an eye. Your first year in college had already end, and it’s exactly one day since it already finished. You and the guys became closer. I mean, THIS CLOSE. You and Zelo offered some time for each other to talk. He told you that he’s already leaving tomorrow, after lunch. With his words, an idea appeared on your mind. He stiffened at your idea, but you said it. And he can’t do anything about it. You decided to go with him in New York. At first, he yelled at your decision. But when you explained, he understood your decision, and he agreed with you. To be straightforward, New York is just an excuse. Instead, you’re going to have a vacation by yourself, and you’re going to test EXO-K’s patience.

With this kind of idea, you brightened up, and you can see how EXO-K can handle this situation. You decided not to tell them in the first place, and you’re going to tell them when all of you are in the airport. Even Zelo don’t know how the six guys will react at your sudden decision. Well, you didn’t have the guts to expect, or thought about their reactions. Instead, you’re just going to wait for the time to come.

 

It was a rainy morning. The sky was gray, and rains are pouring everywhere. You can’t do anything but to just stay in home. The door burst open, but you didn’t notice it because you’re dead asleep. Chanyeol quietly close the door, and went to your bed. He searched for your eyes, but you’re deeply asleep. He smiled, and he crawls on top of you. Your left hand was resting on your belly, while the other one was on your side. You silently groaned when you felt a heavy thing on top of you. You tried to turn to the side but it didn’t work. You opened one eye, and saw Chanyeol’s bright face. His lips are turned into a wide smile, and he’s staring at you.

“What do you want Chanyeol?” you asked. Half conscious, half asleep.

“Wake up. You’re late.” He joked.

“It’s vacation already you fool.” You said. He sighed and shook you.

“Wake up, Chunhae~” he whined. You used all your strength and you turned to your side, and he fell beside you. He smiled, and he wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you closer. And then, you snore a little and you fell asleep. Chanyeol sighed, and gave up. He kissed your head, and he fell asleep too.

 

Hours had passed and both of you are still asleep. The rain is not stopping, yet it’s becoming hard. The door opened again, and Kai came in. He saw you being cuddled by Chanyeol, and his arms are wrapped around you. Kai shook his head, and made his way to the bed. He shook Chanyeol, but it didn’t move. He sighed, and he pulled Chanyeol away from you, and he climbed on top of the bed. But when he’s climbing, Chanyeol grabbed Kai’s waist, and pulled him closer. Kai furrowed his eyebrows, and removed Chanyeol’s arms around him. He pushed his hyung a little, and he lied down between you and Chanyeol. A smile lit his face. He wrapped his arms around you, and pulled you closer to him. You started to mumble things, and he chuckled. He softly your hair, and he closed his eyes. When he’s about to fell asleep, the door burst opened and Sehun point an accusing finger to Kai and the sleeping Chanyeol.

“Yah! Get out!” he slightly yelled. Kai looked up, and he shook his head.

“You get out, Sehun. We’re sleeping.” He said and cuddled you.

Sehun burnt in jealousness, and he climbed on the bed. Kai gave him ‘wtf’ look, but he just ignored it. He shoved Kai’s arm on your waist, and he lied down between you and Kai. He glared at Kai, and Kai blinked at him many times. Sehun stuck his tongue out, and he cuddled you very tight. Kai groaned and stomped his foot on the bed. Chanyeol turned around Kai, and wrapped his arms around Kai’s waist. Kai rolled his eyes and sighed.

“Perfect. Thanks Sehun. Thanks.” He said and Sehun smiled at him that looks like ‘no problem’.

The four of you finally drifted to sleep. Chanyeol was hugging Kai, while Sehun was hugging you. You snuggle on his chest, and you fell asleep more. And then, Suho and D.O came inside the room.

“YA!” they yelled. The three boys stirred, but didn’t wake up. Suho walked on the bed, and shook Chanyeol really hard.

“Chanyeol-ah. Chanyeol-ah. Chanyeol-ah.” Suho called.

“Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai.” D.O called while shaking Kai. Chanyeol and Kai didn’t open their eyes, but they groaned. Suho and D.O looked at each other and nodded.

“WAKE UP!!!!!” they yelled.

Your eyes shot open, and you immediately sat up, half-conscious, half-asleep. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun rubbed their eyes, and they all sat up. After you yawned and stretched many times, you looked to your side, and saw Suho and D.O glaring the three boys. Your gaze shifted at the three boys, and your eyes widened.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM!?!” you yelled. The three of them jumped a little, and Suho and D.O chuckled and high-fived each other.

“Huh? What?” Chanyeol muttered.

“Ya, get up. You slept here without Chunhae’s permission. Get up, get up!” Suho ordered. The three guys made a face, and walked out of the room, and went inside their rooms. You looked at Suho and D.O and they smiled at you.

“Breakfast!” D.O beamed. You blinked at him and slightly nodded.

“Right.” You said and you stood up.