VISITING YOUR INBOX

What is love

----------------

 

The eight of you walked towards the parking area. You pulled your phone from your pocket to see if someone texted or called you. You smiled when you saw a text message from Baro.

 

From: Baro ^^

 

Chunhae-ah~! Just checking if this is your number, hehe. Anyway, take care! ^^

 

To: Baro ^^

 

Of course it’s me! Do you think I’m joking? Haha.

See you around~! :)

 

You smiled as you pressed the send button. After a while, your phone vibrated again.

 

From: Baro ^^

 

Alright, see ya! :)

 

You slipped your phone into your pocket and you looked up. All of them are looking at you.

“Why are you smiling?” Kai asked.

“A text from my friend.” You said while playing with your foot. Kai nodded and he continued walking.

Your hands are on the pocket of your jacket, when someone hooked an arm around yours. Your eyes widened and you saw a tall blonde guy. Of course, it’s Zelo and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

“What do you want?” you asked lazily without looking at him.

“Nothing. Just hanging out with my noona………” he said and leaned towards you.

“Or maybe a girl?” he added while whispering at your ear. You frowned and you looked up at him.

“Ya! No matter what, I’m still your noona! You pabo.” You said, and shrugged his arm. But he hooked again on your arms.

“No need to call me pabo.” He said and slightly smirked.

You arrived at the van. It took all of you a long time to go there because all of you are walking lazily.

Kai opened the door and he hopped in, you sat beside him and your eyes widened when Zelo sat beside you. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun are sitting behind you.

“Ya! Why are you there?!” you asked and crossed your arms.

“Why?” Zelo innocently asked.

“Argh!! Whatever.” You frowned and rolled your eyes.

“Where you guys want to eat?” you asked.

“Let’s order chicken!” Zelo said but you ignored him. He pouted cutely and you laughed a little.

“Your choice, Chunhae-ah.” Sehun said from behind.

“Okay, let’s go to BAB in Hongdae then! They have the best Bulgogi.” You said half excited.

“Sounds great!” D.O said from the front. You smiled.

“Chunhae, can I borrow your phone?” Sehun asked. You gave your phone to him without thinking twice. He actually borrowed your phone just to play a game. He get the phone and glanced at his two hyungs beside him.

He unlocked your phone and visit your inbox. He saw a few texts from Baro. He elbowed Chanyeol and Baekhyun and he put a finger on his lips, motioning them to be quiet.

“Sehun-ah.” You called.

“N-ne?” Sehun innocently asked.

“What are you doing?”

“P-playing. Why?”

“Why are you so quiet?”

“I’m figuring out the game I asked you earlier.”

“You sure?”

“Y-yes!”

“Okay.”

Sehun silently sighed, and looked at his hyungs.

“That was close.” he mouthed, and they nodded.

He scroll down and he saw few messages from L.Joe. He looked at his hyungs who gave him a signal to open it.

 

From: L.Joe

Chunhae-ah. Talk to me please.

From: L.Joe

Chunhae, I’m really sorry.

From: L.Joe

Can you please reply for once?

From: L.Joe

Chunhae-ah :(

 

He pressed the back button and looked for your missed calls. There were missed calls from Daeho, L.Joe and some of your friends. He sighed and looked at his hyungs, who is kind of jealous too.

“Chunhae?” Sehun called you.

“Hmm?”

“Here’s your phone, thanks.” He give it from behind.

“So what happened?” you referred to the game.

“Still can’t figure out.” Sehun said and faked a chuckled.

You looked at Kai, he’s asleep. You looked at Zelo, who’s also asleep. You leaned towards Zelo’s face and you examined it.

“Lucky you stopped annoying me for once.” You whispered. Your eyes opened wide as you see he opened his eyes and stared at you. You leaned back to your sit and sighed. Zelo smiled and leaned to you.

“I’ll stop annoying you if you agree on what mom said earlier.” Zelo said and smiled. Still staring at you. You frowned a little and asked him.

“What?” you asked, trying to figure out what he was talking about.

“Sleep with you.” Zelo whispered, still staring at your eyes. Your eyes bugged out when you heard him about this.

“NO!” you protest and crossed your arms.

“Why not?! I’m your brother!” he slightly shout playfully, you glanced at Kai who moved a little, but he didn’t woke up. You rolled your eyes but he keeps staring at you.

“Fine. Then I will not let you sleep later until you allowed me to sleep with you. I’ll stomp my feet on your door and-“ you put your index finger on his lips.

“Fine. For one night only.” You said and rolled your eyes.

“Five.” He protested.

“Three.” You said.

“Four.” He said, you got annoyed so you fixed your glaring eyes on his.

“ARRRGGGGHHH! FINE!” you shouted in whisper and rolled your eyes.

“Yey!! You’re the best!” he smiled and he bear hugged you.

You raised an eyebrow and you sighed as he wiggled you with his hug. Finally he released the hug and you breathed in relief. But your eyes widened when he kissed you in the cheek.

“What was that for?!” you whispered, in an angry tone.

“A thank you……hehe.” He said and you rolled your eyes.