CONVO WITH THEM

What is love

-------------

 

KAI’S POV

 

So that’s the long story she’s talking about?

She’s living alone for two years and celebrated her two years of birthday with herself.

It makes me really happy seeing her happy with her mom now.

But, I don’t have a good feeling about this guy named Zelo. I see that he’s a good kid, but something’s bothering me inside me.

Aish, don’t think too much Kai. It’s your first time seeing this guy that’s why you have this feeling.

 

--

You and your mom talked to the kitchen alone and share each other’s stories. She told everything and you told the same thing. But of course, you didn’t tell her that the six guys living with you right now came from your backyard.

“Where’s your room honey?” your mom asked.

“Still the same.” You said and you smiled.

“So, do you mind telling me the names of your friends?” she cleared and looked at you.

“Of course…. That’s Suho he’s the leader, Sehun the maknae, Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol and Kai.” You told her according their sitting arrangement at that moment.

“Oh. That leader Suho over there is cute.” She smiled.

“Umma.” You warned. And she smiled at you.

Both of you stood up and go to the living room.

“I’ll go to your room.” Your mom said while supporting your waist.

“Sure.” You smiled.

You watched her go upstairs, and you looked at the seven boys.

*Looks like they’re really closed to each other now…… That’s great.* you thought and you smiled.

“Chunhae! Sit with us!” Sehun said and gave you a smile.

You go to the couch and you sit beside Kai.

“What’s up?” you asked him.

“Pretty good. Your step-bro is awesome.” He said and smirked.

“Well that’s great.” You said and smiled.

All of them are talking and laughing at the same time. Sehun, D.O and Zelo are the most closest to each others. It’s only a while since they knew him, and now they’re so closed to each other.

Your mom came back from your room, and she sat beside you.

“Your room is still the same. There’s still posters of Infinite, B2ST, SHINee, and that guy named Yong Junhyung.” She said and smiled.

“Of course…. And you still remember Junhyung?? You don’t hate him now, aren’t you?” you giggled a little.

“Of course not. He doesn’t even know that you exist so I don’t have any problem with that.” Both of you laughed at her answer.

She looked beside you and she saw Kai.

“Hey Kai, how’s my pretty girl?” she asked while leaning a little to you.

“She’s okay madam, but she’s a little clumsy.” He said and he smirked at you. And you gave him a glaring stare.

“Don’t call me madam, ‘umma’ is alright.” She said and smiled.

“Okay, umma.” Kai said and smiled.

“So mom, where are you staying tonight?” you asked.

“Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. We’ll be staying at the hotel and will be leaving after three days.” She explained and you frowned.

“Three days??? You’re going back there after three days?” you asked while frowning.

“Yeah. At least I had my three days with my precious daughter right?” she said and your cheeks.

“I know…….. But please, call me more often if you have time. Please?” you pleaded.

“Of course. Im gonna promise you that.” She said and held out her pinky finger. You smiled at her and kissed her in her cheeks.

“What do you want to eat?” she asked.

“Anything, mom.” You said while playing with her hair. She smiled.

“Change your clothes guys, let’s eat somewhere.” She said and she smiled at you.

--