MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What is love

--------

 

After all of you enjoyed the Christmas Eve, you decided to clean up. Sungjong and Sehun decided to help you, while the others went back to the living room to chat with each others. The two maknaes was talking with each other. They got along really well, while the others did the same thing in the living room. After the three of you finished, you went to the living room to join them.

“Hey.” Baekhyun said. You looked at him and smiled.

“Hey.” You smiled.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Sleepy.” You said and shook your head. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

“Sleep first.” He said. You looked at him and nodded.

After some minutes, your head fell backwards and Baekhyun smiled. He slowly pulled your head to his shoulder, and he smiled when you arranged yourself to have a better position. The guys chat with each other, and they saw you sleeping so they lowered their voices.

 

You woke up, when you heard some of them are laughing really hard. You rubbed your sleepy eyes and you straightened up. You looked at them while furrowing your eyebrows.

“Oh! You’re awake!” Zelo beamed.

“Yeah, and you guys laughed like there’s no tomorrow.” You said and yawned again.

You shut your eyes and opened it again. You glanced at the time, and it’s already 11:45 pm. *15 more minutes before Christmas.* you thought. You stood up, and you put your hood of you PJs and you went to the kitchen. You started to make hot chocolate when Myungsoo came to the kitchen.

“Hey.” He said. You flinched a little and looked at him.

“Hey, oppa.” You beamed.

“What are you doing?” he asked while glancing around.

“HOT.HOT.HOT!!” you whispered while putting the last mug on the tray. You blew your hands and looked at him.

“What are you asking, oppa?” you asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Nothing.” He said and smiled.

 

The two of you went to the living room with the hot drinks. He helped you put the tray on the center table, and they get those one by one.

“This is great.” D.O said. You looked at him and smiled.

They got their mugs, and you put the tray back to the kitchen. You went back, and you grabbed your drink and blow it some cold wind. You carefully took a sip, and a smile came on your face when you tasted the hot chocolate. *Refreshing.*.

“Aren’t you sleepy?” you asked them. They all looked at you, making you gulped. But they shook their heads.

“Any schedules?” you asked Infinite. They all looked at you and shook their heads.

“Any mouths?” you said and rolled your eyes. All of them laughed and took a sip from their drinks.

“We don’t have any schedule until 28th.” Sunggyu said.

“Oh.  Okay.” You said.

All of you chat for minutes while drinking your hot chocos. You looked up, and it’s exact 12 am. You put your mug and down and clapped.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" you yelled and clapped. They looked at you and gretted you back.

“Come on let’s open presents.” You beamed and they looked at you.

“Woo~!” they cheered. You giggled and went upstairs.

EXO-K and Zelo already went under the tree to get their gifts. While you, you went upstairs and you get another seven small boxes. *Gifts for Infinite.* you thought. You rushed downstairs and stand in front of Infinite who was talking with each other.

“Ta dah!” you beamed and showed the seven boxes.

“What’s that?” Sungyeol excitedly asked.

“Gifts.” You said.

“Mwo? You got us gifts?” Dongwoo asked in amusement.

“Why? You don’t like it? Then don’t have it.” you said and playfully stomped your feet. They laughed and shook their heads.

“That’s really nice of you. But, aren’t you going to give those to us?” Woohyun asked and pointed at the boxes.

“Oh yes. Here you go.” You said and handed them the boxes.

All of them opened the boxes and they gasped at the gifts. You furrowed your eyebrows and crossed your arms.

“You don’t like it?” you asked.

“No. It looks like expensive.” Sunggyu said while putting the bracelet on. You gave them seven bracelets with the same designs. It is brown leather, and it has an aluminum wire with Infinity sign.

“It’s not, actually.” You said and smiled. All of them smiled back and wore the bracelets.

“Thank you very much, Chunhae!” Sungjong beamed and hugged you.

“You’re welcome oppa.” You said and smiled at them.

 

Infinite and the seven other guys already opened their presents. They all sticked to you and thank you for the umpteenth time. All you can do was nod and giggled, and say welcome to them. When they already calmed their selves, all of you sat on the living room and chat. You were busy with your phone because you were replying and greeting your best friends in high school, and in college. You thanked them for greeting you, and they did the same thing. You suddenly got thirsty, but you’re too imeersed with your phone.

“Can someone pass my mug? Thanks.” You said while focusing on the phone.

Woohyun and Sunggyu looked at each other and winked. The other guys anticipated and they nodded at Woohyun in agreement.

“Here.” Woohyun said.

“Thanks, oppa.” You said without looking at him.

You took the mug. All you knew was it was still your chocolate drink so you gulped it without stopping. But when you stopped, you put your phone down and wiped your lips while frowning.

“What the hell is this?” you said while you feel dizziness. All of them laughed, and you glared at them. They were becoming double so you shook your head lightly, and you coughed.

“It’s beer.” Woohyun said. Your eyes widened and you coughed.

“MWO?! HOW DID BEER GET INTO MY MUG.” You yelled and you looked at the mug, it’s not yours. You glared at them and they laughed.

“Here.” Dongwoo held out your mug, and you didn’t hesitate to drink your chocolate in there. But then, it’s not chocolate, it’s beer. They started laughing and clutching on their stomachs.

“.” You mumbled. They were still laughing and they looked at you.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked while chuckling.

“Hell yeah. Give me more.” You said and held out your mug. They looked at each other, but Woohyun put another shot in your mug. You drank it and you wiped your lips. You leaned on the couch and sighed. You can drink wine, but you’re not used to beer. They disgust you but it happened right now. You can feel dizziness and you feel like your floating.

“Are you okay?” Sungjong asked while rubbing your back. You looked at him and smirked.

“Of course.” You said and you burped.

You put your hands into your mouth, and you rushed into the bathroom. You locked the door and you did your business.

“Oh wow, is she not used to beer?” Dongwoo asked.

“She’s drinking wine but I don’t think she’s drinking beer.” Suho said while sipping at his chocolate.

 

You washed your mouth and you wiped it with the towel. You looked at yourself at the mirror, and you’re pale and exhausted. And you’re still not in yourself. Even thou you already vomited, you still don’t feel being normal. You put your hood back, and you headed outside. All eyes are on you, and you just comfortably sit on the couch, not knowing all of them are staring at you. You sniffed and you looked up, you saw them and smiled at them.

“Let’s drink!” you cheered. They looked at you in puzzlement, but some of them took a shot and went back to the couch.

You stood up and you dragged Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai on the carpet. You let them sit around the center table and you sat across them. The five guys looked at you and you smiled innocently. You stood up again, and you headed to the cupboard to get the shot glass.

“Woah, what happened to her?” Sungyeol asked. Woohyun chuckled and shook his head in amusement.

“She already drank once when she’s in sophomore year. The five of you must drink with her, or else she’ll let you guys drink by herself.” Woohyun explained. The five guys gulped and looked away.

“But the good thing is, she’s quiet when she’s drank.” He added.

Before the five guys could protest, you walked out of the kitchen and you put the shot glass on the table. You sat across them and put some beer, and you immediately gulped it.

“Drink.” You calmly said and held the glass to them.

They stared at you and the glass but Sungyeol get it before you could say anything else. The glass was roaming around at the six of you. The other guys were chatting at each other while watching at you and the other five. It was Kai’s turn, but he’s not moving. He’s just staring at you with his elbows on his knees. You looked at him and you crawled beside him.

“Drink~” you wined while tugging on his sleeves. He looked at you and shook his head. You pouted, and you put your hands together and gave him your cutest aegyo ever.

“Drink please~” you asked while doing your aegyo. The other guys blushed when they saw you doing your aegyo for the first time. Kai looked at you and sighed.

“Alright.” He said. He put enough beer and he drank it immediately.

You smiled in contentment and crawled back to your place. You stared at Sehun and Chanyeol and they innocently smiled at you. You smiled back at them, and you drank beer by yourself.

“Oh geez. I think you should stop her or she’ll have the greatest headache.” Dongwoo said and smiled.

Woohyun, Baekhyun and Suho stood up and walked towards you.

“Stop now, Chunhae.” Woohyun casually whispered. You shook your head and smiled.

“Chunhae, let’s stop now. Go to sleep.” Suho said and Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

“Five more minutes.” You muttered and drank another shot.

The three guys sighed and they went back to the couch. They watched you drank almost the whole bottle until you started mumbling random things.

“And you know what?” You asked.

“What?” Kai said and sighed.

“Nothing.” You said and you giggled.

Kai looked up and saw your face. Your face is red as tomato, and your eyelids are getting heavy. You put your bottom up and you put your palms on the table, as you tried to stand up. Kai suddenly stand up because he knows what will happen. You started mumbling and pointing things everywhere. You walked a little but you tripped, but Kai caught your waist in time, and you put your hands on his neck.

“Get her to her room now.” Suho said and Kai nodded.

He lift you up bridal style and both of you headed upstairs.

“I didn’t know Chunhae will get drank like that.” Woohyun said and laughed.

“And they look like a newlywed couple.” Sunggyu said. All of them laughed and started to chat again.

 

You and Kai were in front of your room and you tightened your grip on his neck.

“Why are they laughing?” you muttered. Kai shrugged and opened the door carefully.

He went to the bed and lied you down carefully. He released your thighs but you pulled his neck closer to you.

“Chunhae, are you alright?” he asked and lifting his head up.

“No. I need to sleep with someone.” You said.

He sighed and he lied down beside you. He pulled you closer, and you hugged his waist, and you buried your face on his chest. He pulled the blanket up and put it around the both of you. He arranged it, and he cuddled you. He looked down, and he saw you sleeping already. Your forehead was touching his head and your hands are wrapped around his waist. He kissed your forehead and sighed.

“Don’t be drunk again.” He whispered.

You moved a little but you move closer to his chest. He smiled, and he closed his eyes and both of you fell asleep together.