FAIL

What is love

 

You went back to the cabin with your face, all red. You lied down and put your hand on your forehead.

“Hey.” Danbi greeted.

“Hey.” You said and forced a smile.

“What happened to you, unnie? Why are you so red?” she asked. You sat up and touched your cheeks.

“Am I?” you asked and she nodded.

“Maybe because of the weather.” You said and chuckled.

The two of you chat for minutes. And then, the door burst open and Eunjung and Ara came.

“Ara!” you beamed.

“Oh my gosh! Hajoon is so awesome!” she said and tugged on your sleeves. You chuckled and nodded.

“I know. So, is he your boyfriend already?” you excitedly asked. She blushed and shook her head frantically.

“Of course not!” she said and slapped your arm. You laughed and pointed at her.

“She’s blushing madly earlier. Oh God, if you saw her face, you’ll freak out.” Eunjung said and all of you laughed.

“Chunhae unnie is all red too, when she got here.” Danbi said. All eyes looked at you and you gulped.

“Really? What happened?” Eunjung asked and poked your arm.

“N-nothing!” you said and you blushed.

“Here we go again!” Ara said and all of you laughed.

“Let’s eat.” You muttered and they chuckled at you. You couldn’t help to giggle at them.

The four of you walked to the food cabin, and started to get some foods. The four of you get bunch of foods, and laughed at each other. And then, you sat on your usual place, and Hajoon sat beside Ara. She blushed but quickly vanished, because she’s already used to him. You looked at them with interest, and Baekhyun flashed in your mind. A smiled appeared on your face and you continued to eat.

 

After all of you finished, the four of you went back to the cabin, and left Hajoon. They all lied down except for you.

“I’m gonna have some shower.” You said.

“Araso. Keep your phone with you.” Eunjung said and you nodded.

You walked out of the room, and headed towards the bathroom. You locked the door, and started to remove your clothes, and have a refreshing shower.

 

After an hour, you finished your hot shower. You went outside and made your way to your room. You slowly opened it, and when you stepped in, all of them are already asleep. Eunjung and Danbi are snoring silently, while Ara was mumbling things. You looked at them, and chuckled at their cute personalities. You put your things back to your bag, and sat on the bed. *I don’t want to sleep yet.* you thought. You sighed, and you went outside to catch some air.

You slowly made your way towards the small lake. The place was definitely quiet, and the only sound are the swoosh of leaves and water. You sat near on the grass, and you lied down as you watched the stars and the moon. You put your hand up, and you stretch it, as you tried to catch a star. And then, slender fingers intertwined with yours. You looked up and saw Baekhyun affectionately smiled at you. You’re about to sit, but he stopped you, and he lay down beside you.

“Why are you here?” he asked.

“I don’t want to sleep yet.” You said and chuckled. You realized that both your hands are still intertwined with each other. A smile appeared on your face, and you squeezed his hands.

“How about you? What brought you here?” you asked.

“I can’t sleep. Chanyeol and Sehun took all the space because they said that they’re tired spying on you.” He said and chuckled. You burst into laughter, and your laugh echoed on the area.

“Did you tell them that I saw you?” you asked. He shook his head with a grin.

“Why would I do that?” he asked and chuckled. You chuckled back.

“Araso. Don’t tell them until tomorrow. I’m gonna give them lectures.” You said and he laughed. You smiled at him, and he closed his eyes.

You turned to his side, and affectionately stared at him. You were too busy looking at his beautiful eyes, lips, nose, and perfect skin. You held out your finger, and you traced it from his forehead, to his nose, and it landed on his lips. His lips twitched upwards, and you chuckled at him.

“Chunhae?” he called.

“Hmm?” you asked while drawing small circles on his cheek.

“Aren’t you sleepy yet?” he asked. After a few seconds, you didn’t answer. He looked at you and he chuckled. You’re already sleeping, while still drawing circles on his cheek.

“Aigoo~ such a baby.” He said. He leaned at you, and kissed your forehead.

“Good night, Chunhae. I love you. Do not forget that.” He whispered in your ears. Unconsciously, you smiled and went back to dreamland. He chuckled, and he gently lifted your head up, and he put his arm under it. You gratefully snuggled on his chest, and wrapped your hands on his waist. He smiled, and kissed your head.

“Good night.” He said. He closed his eyes, and both of you waited for each other in dreamland.

 

-----------

 

You woke up the next day on time. You realized that you’re sleeping on his chest, and his arms are wrapped around you. A smiled appeared on your face.

“I love you too. And don’t forget that also” You said and kissed his cheek.

You gently removed his arms, and you stood up and stretched. You looked at the tent, and it’s still peaceful. You chuckled, and you went back to the cabin.

 

After you finished showering, Ara, Eunjung and Danbi glared at you.

“Where have you been?” Ara fiercely asked.

“What do you mean?” you asked while drying your hair.

“Where did you sleep last night?” Eunjung asked.

“Oh. I fell asleep on the grass near the lake.” You said and they sighed in relief.

“You know we’ve been worried about you, unnie! Gosh. I thought something had happened.” Danbi said and hold her chest. You chuckled and nodded.

“I’m sorry. I went back last night after I showered, and you’re all sleeping already.” You said and pouted.

“Oh. Mianhae~” Eunjung said and smiled.

“No problem.” You said and winked.

The four of you went outside the room, and went to the food cabin. The other three went to get some food, while you, you sat on the bench, and you watched the trees swayed.

“Hey.” Hajoon said.

“Hey.” You smiled.

“I got you this.” He said and held out a coffee frappe.

“Aigoo~ you don’t have to buy me this! I can drink plain coffee, you know.” You said and whacked his arm.

“But I want to. And you can’t do anything about that.” He said and stuck his tongue out. You made a face, and you sip on your frappe. You looked back at the scenery, and Ara came over.

“Hello!” she beamed.

“Oh hey! Come on, sit here. I’ll leave you with your boyfriend.” You said and patted your seat and you winked at her.

“But-“ before she could finish, you already walked away.

 

You went to Eunjung and Danbi, and you get some breakfast too. You had some bread toast and your frappe. *Finally we’re going home today! Gosh, I miss home.* you thought and you pouted.

“What’s with the pout?” Eunjung asked. You smiled and shook your head.

“Nothing.” You said and took a bite of your bread.

“Alright everyone! If you’re finished eating already, go line up and we’re leaving soon.” The professor said and smiled. All of you nodded.

“I’ll be right back.” You said, and you ran to the bathroom.

After you finished your business, you went to your room, and you get your packed back. You glanced at your roommate’s bags, but the beds are empty. You rushed outside, and you lined up.

“Yooo~” Hajoon said and made a peace sign. You chuckled and looked at him.

“What?” you asked.

“Nothing. We’re partners.” He beamed.

“I know!” you said in irritated tone, and stomped your foot playfully. He laughed at your childishness, and ruffled your hair.

The students began to hop inside the bus. You and Hajoon went to your place, and put your bags on its place. You sat by the window, and Hajoon sat beside you. You pulled your phone out, and stabbed the earphones, and put it on your ear. You glanced at Hajoon.

“Do you want?” you asked while showing him the earpiece. He shook his head and smiled.

“No, thanks.” He said and you nodded.

You scanned for songs, and you started playing on random soft kpops.

 

 

“Chunhae...Chunhae, we’re here already.” Hajoon took your earphone out and whispered at your ear. You opened one eye and yawned.

“We’re here?” you asked and he nodded. You looked outside, and looked back at him, and he chuckled.

“Oh my God, you’re so cute when you woke up.” He laughed and pinched your cheeks. You squealed and smack his hands away.

“Don’t touch me.” you said and grabbed your bag. He chuckled and walked after you.

“Chunhae unnie!” Danbi called. You looked behind and wave.

“Hello!” you beamed.

“Hi! Are you going home now?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’m going to take a bus-“

BEEP BEEP! You turned around to see Suho smiling at you.

“Er, I got a service, hehe.” You said and sheepishly laughed.

“Omo! Who’s that?!” she asked.

“Her real boyfriend.” Hajoon said from behind. Danbi’s eyes widened and she grin.

“Really!? Oh my gosh! He’s so cute!” she praised. You rubbed the back of her neck and smiled.

“Chunhae!” a voice called. You looked behind and saw D.O, Zelo and Baekhyun waving at you.

“OMO!” Danbi gasped.

“Her boyfriends.” Hajoon corrected, and walked towards Ara.

“Oh my gosh unnie! You’re so lucky to have them!” she beamed and tugged on your sleeves. You laughed and pinched her cheek.

“Well thank you!” you beamed and she chuckled.

“Anyway, I should go now, Danbi. Take care of yourself okay?” you said and smiled.

“Yes, unnie. I’m going home with Ara and Eunjung unnie too.” She beamed and you nodded.

“Araso. I’ll see you!” you said and waved, she waved back.

You walked towards your car, and you opened the back door. You saw D.O and Baekhyun smiling at you.

“Hello!” you beamed.

“How was your trip?” Suho asked while focusing on the road.

“Awesome~” you said and chuckled. He looked at you at the rear mirror and chuckled.

You put your phone back to your pocket, and you watch the scenery outside. You looked to your left, and you saw D.O busy with his phone, so you tapped Baekhyun’s hand.

“Where are they?” you whispered.

“House.” He said and you nodded.

 

“We’re here! We here!” Suho chuckled at his own words, and you laughed.

After he parked the car, the five of you went inside. You removed your shoes, and you tossed your bag on the couch. They all blinked at you and you went in front of the television.

“CHANYEOL! SEHUN!” you yelled. They rushed downstairs and looked at you.

“Yes, Chunhae?” Sehun asked. You put your hand on your hip, and you pointed at the sofa.

“Sit. Both of you sit.” You coldly said.

Baekhyun, Suho, D.O, Kai and Zelo was standing near the stairs and looking at the three of you.

“Uh-oh.” Zelo said.

“They’re dead.” D.O said and mouthed fighting at the two. 

Chanyeol and Sehun did what you said and sat comfortably on the couch. They blinked at you, trying to looked innocent, but it didn’t work.

“Uh, Baekhyun? Aren’t you going to sit with us?” Chanyeol asked and patted the spot next to him.

“No.” you said. Chanyeol and Sehun looked at you and gulped. *Uh-oh.* they thought. You sighed and hold the bridge of your nose.

“SERIOUSLY? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING, HUH? DO YOU THINK STALKING AND SPYING ARE GOOD?” you yelled.

“Told you.” Suho said to Chanyeol.

“Chunhae, I’m sorry.” Sehun said with pleading eyes.

“SORRY?! WHAT IF YOU GUYS GOT CAUGHT BY MY PROFESSOR, HUH?! YOU THINK I CAN CONTROL HIM? NO! HE’S THE LEADER, AND THE PROFESSOR, AND HE’S THE OLDEST AMONGST US! HE WILL BE VERY ANGRY, IF THEY SAW YOU! YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?!” you yelled.

“Chunhae, we’re very, very sorry. It’s my entire fault, don’t yell at Sehun or Baekhyun, because it’s all my fault, and I encouraged them to come with me. So please, don’t yell at them. You can do anything you want as a punishment. Kick me out of the house if you want. I don’t care. As long as you forgive me, I’m okay. Please, Chunhae? I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.” Chanyeol pleaded while clasping his hands together. You bit your lip as you tried to hide your laughter. But a smile came on your face. They all frowned and blinked at you.

“Araso. Acting is really hard. I can’t do this.” You sat on the couch, and you put the pillow in your face, and you exploded into laughter.

“What the heck happened?” Zelo asked in dazed. Kai chuckled and patting his back.

“You’re noona is a fail actress.” He said aloud. You stopped laughing, and you glared at Kai. He defensively put his hands up and shook his head as he mouthed, ‘not me’. You rolled your eyes, and you looked at Chanyeol and Sehun, who are completely lost.

“Alright. I already knew about this since yesterday.” You said.

“MWO?!” Chanyeol and Sehun asked in unison. You chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah. I found your tent near the lake. I opened it, and I saw Baekhyun lying there. He even thought that I’m Sehun because I removed his earphones.” You said and Baekhyun blushed.

“And oh my goodness, if you’re going to stalk in that kind of place, please hide your tent. Gosh! What if someone saw you? Not me? You’ll be in big trouble.” You said and clucked your tongue.

“I’m sorry. So, did you forgive us already?” Sehun asked.

“Of course. I didn’t even take it seriously. It’s fun knowing that both of you are ‘spying’ on me.” you said and both of them blushed.

“Haha! You guys are failed!” Zelo teased as he made his way on the couch.

“Alright that’s enough. Let’s eat first, I cooked already.” Suho said and you beamed.

“Really? Good, coz I’m really hungry.” You said and rushed towards the kitchen. Kai, D.O and Baekhyun followed you on the kitchen, and shook their heads.

“Come on, let’s eat. Snap out of your daze guys. Hello?!” Zelo said and waved his hands in front of them.

“Right.” They said and the three of them went to the kitchen.