TRUE FEELINGS

What is love

----------

 

After you washed up, you dressed into comfortable clothes, since it’s raining. Since Zelo’s already packed, you went to your room, and you get your luggage on your closet. You pulled out several clothes, and you fold it neatly. After that, you grabbed your important personal things, and you put it inside. Just then, there was a knock on the door. You panicked, and you quickly zipped your luggage, and put it under your bed.

“Come in.” you said, and you sat comfortably on the bed. Slowly, the door creaked, and Baekhyun came in. He gave you his trademark smile, and your heart skipped a beat.

“Hey.” He said. You looked at him and smiled.

“Hey, Baekhyun. Uh, is there something you wanna ask?” You said, and you crossed your legs. He smiled and shook his head.

“No. I’m here to tell you something, Chunhae.” He said. You smiled and nodded.

“What is it? Maybe I can help you.” You said and smiled. He smiled back and sighed.

“I want you to know....that I’m really in love with you.” He said, avoiding your eyes. You froze at his words, and you looked like you’re not breathing.*Baekhyun? I love.....with me?* you thought. You look away and bit your lip.

“B-Baekhyun...I don’t know what-“

“Chunhae, can I ask you something?” he cut you off, and you nodded.

“Will you accept me as your boyfriend?” he asked. You stiffened, and you looked at him with a gulp. His eyes are full of sincerity, and all of his words are true.

“B-Baekhyun.” You whispered. He put his hands on top of yours, and gave an assuring squeeze.

“I’m not gonna force you, Chunhae. I have this feelings for you ever since. And when we got more attached with each other, I fell in love with you, Chunhae.” He whispered and held his chest. *What should I say? I don’t want to reject him.* you thought, and you bit your lips.

“Baekhyun. I don’t want to hurt others. Kai already asked me about this, and I didn’t give him an answer. I know, I know it’s crazy, but I felt guilty when I answer one of you. You understand me right?” you whispered and cupped his face. He looked at your sincere orbs, and he nodded.

“I’m very, very sorry Baekhyun. I hope you understand.” You said and you pulled him and give him a tight hug. He sighed and gently your hair. *At least I know your reason, Chunhae.* he thought, and he smiled at himself.

“Ahem.” Zelo cleared his throat. You and Baekhyun broke your hug, and you wipe your about to fall tear. You looked at Baekhyun, and you smiled widely at him. He squeezed your hand, smiled, and left. You sighed and lowered your head.

“Yes, Zelo?” you asked.

“Uh, are you packed already?” he asked. You looked at him and nodded.

“Yes. Finished.” You whispered.

“Alright, let’s go. Suho hyung is looking for you.” He said and you nodded.

You get off from your bed, and you followed Zelo downstairs. You and Baekhyun avoided each other’s eyes. And you awkwardly made your way towards the couch.

“Are you alright?” Suho asked. You looked at him and smiled.

“Yes, I’m alright.” You said.

“What do you guys want for dinner? I’ll cook.” D.O said. You shrugged.

“Up to you, mommy.” You said and smiled innocently. He chuckled and nodded.

“Araso. I’ll cook now.” He said and all of you nodded.

You get the remote control on table, and you looked for channels. You didn’t even smile or laugh at the funny movie. Baekhyun secretly stared at you, and he sighed.

“What was that for?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun muttered.

 

--

“Dinner’s ready!” Suho said from the kitchen.

You turned off the TV, and you went to the kitchen, with the other guys. You sat on the chair, and quietly ate your dinner. The boys glanced at each other, and then looked back at you.

“Chunhae, are you alright?” Sehun asked. You looked at him and smiled.

“Of course!” you beamed.

Sehun looked at the others guys and mouthed, ‘she’s not’. The others nodded in agreement, and went back to eating, not trying to disturb your peace.

After all of you finished eating, you and Chanyeol cleaned up and washed the dishes.

“Thanks, Chanyeol.” You smiled and he winked. You chuckled at his actions, and you started to wash the dishes.

After both of you finished, you went to the living room, and watched television with the guys. All of them smiled at you, but didn’t dare to talk. *What’s wrong?* you thought as you furrowed your eyebrows. You shrugged it off and watch. *Maybe they’re tired.* you thought. You looked back at them, but it made you more curious.

“What’s wrong?” you asked. They all looked at you.

“What do you mean?” Zelo asked.

“Why are you so quiet?” you asked and furrowed your eyebrows.

“We thought, you’re not in the mood.” Suho said and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. You looked at them, and laughed.

“Just because I’m quiet, does it mean I’m not in the mood?” you asked and shook your head.

“I’m fine guys. I’m just tired, because of the three guys who slept in my room this morning.” You said and glared at Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun who blinked at you innocently. They laughed and you laughed with them.

“Anway, I’m gonna sleep now.” You yawned.

“Araso. Sleep well!” Sehun beamed and you chuckled.

“Alright. Good night!” you waved  and ran upstairs.

After you washed up, you immediately went to your room, and you checked your luggage for the last time. *What will their reactions would be?* you thought, and you grinned. After you checked, you put it back under your bed, and you lied down. And quickly fell asleep.