CUTE KID

What is love

------------

 

You woke up the next day because of the sunlight. You tried to cover it using your hand, but it didn’t work either. You turned to the other side, and saw Baekhyun in deep sleep. You gasped a little, and you covered your mouth. But then, a smile appeared on your face when you saw his face. You were about to caress his cheek, but he slowly opened his eyes. You quickly removed your hands and smiled at him.

“Good morning!” you beamed.

“Good morning.” He said and smiled.

He straightened himself and yawned while stretching. You stared at him while he was stretching and he noticed it.

“I know. I let Chanyeol sleep in my room.” He said, and you nodded with a smile.

Both of you got up, and washed up at the same time. He let you go inside the bathroom first, so he waited you. When you finally finished, you headed to your room to tie your hair. After that, you headed downstairs, and you saw the other guys fluffing on the couch.

“GOOD MORNING!” Sehun yelled making you flinched.

“Woah dude. Chill, I’m right in front of you.” You said and pointed at yourself. He giggled and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I know.” He sheepishly said, and you pinched his cheeks.

“Let’s eat. I already cooked breakfast.” D.O said after he saw Baekhyun heading downstairs. You looked at him in disbelief and smiled.

“Woah~ are you okay?” you asked and touched his forehead.

“Hey, for your information, I love cooking. And I’m the mother of EXO-K.” he proudly said and poked your cheeks. You blinked at him, and you looked at the others, and they nodded in agreement.

“Well then, let’s eat!” you beamed.

“And I already cooked some bulgogi right? Did you forget it already?” he asked while you walked away.

“Whatever.” You muttered.

D.O pouted and the other started chuckling and shaking their heads in amusement. You walked inside the kitchen and you saw bacon, egg, bread toast, and hotdogs. You smiled and shook your head. *Heavy breakfast is it?* you thought and giggled at yourself. The seven guys came in and sat on their places.

“How was it?” D.O asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe we should eat first and then I’ll tell you.” You said and innocently smiled. He chuckled and sat down.

You searched for foods and beamed when you saw bacon.

“Chanyeol, can you please pass the..er..bacon..” you carefully said and glanced at Baekhyun who’s focusing on his food.

“Hey. I heard that.” Baekhyun said. He looked up at you and smiled, you smiled back and went back to eating.

The eight of you continued eating. There were no conversations at all, and that doesn’t feel uncomfortable. It feels comfortable in a good way. They all have table manners, and they all show it in front of you.

“I’m planning to, er, go back to New York.” Zelo carefully said. All of you stopped chewing, and slowly looked up at him. You drank some water, and gulped it down.

“Really? Why?” you asked.

“Er, I want to finish my course there. And I’m going back here when I finished college!” he beamed. But it doesn’t work. All of you just stared at him, so he rubbed his nape sheepishly.

“When?” Suho asked.

“Since freshman year is ending soon, I’m planning to leave after.” Zelo explained.

“Are you sure about it?” Sehun asked.

“Yes.” Zelo said and nodded.

All of you talked for a minute and then all of you finished. You decided to clean the table while Baekhyun and Chanyeol wash the dishes. But then, an idea suddenly came to your mind. *This is going to be interesting.* you thought and you smiled by yourself. After you all finished, you went back to the living room, and watch with them. (A/N: The interesting idea was going to be in the end, or in the sequel. You guys want a sequel? ^^ Anyway, enjoy reading!)

 

Watch. Eat. Sleep. Watch. Play. Sleep. Eat. That’s all you can do all day. Nonsense shows are playing on TV, and all of you are staring blankly in it. Some are looking around, some are playing with their selves. The only sound was the wind outside, and the TV. You broke the silence by clearing your throat and speaking.

“I’m bored, can we go somewhere?” you muttered to yourself, but they all heard it.

“Let’s go for a walk then!” Sehun beamed. You looked at him and smiled.

 

After half an hour, you guys are all ready. The eight of you walked out of the house with your jackets. All of you chat with each other, not knowing where to go. You let your own body to lead the way, whenever it wants to go.

Minutes had passed, and all of you are still walking. Until, you stopped in front of a park. You walked in and you saw children playing with each others. The eight of you walked a little, until you reached a remote area. The area is full of small trees and no children at all. All you can hear was their screaming, and their laughs. The eight of you sat on the cold grass, and some lied down.

“This is great.” Chanyeol whispered.

“I know.” You said and smiled.

You crossed your legs, when someone yanked you down on the grass. You looked to your side and you saw Sehun with his eyes closed.

“Ya.” You whispered. He opened his eyes, and smiled. And he faked kisses on his lips.

“Stop it.” you said while giggling a little.

He leaned his head towards you, but you pushed his head lightly, without looking.

“How did you know?” he asked.

“Peripheral vision, duh!” you said and exaggeratedly rolled your eyes. He smiled and made a face.

“I see that.” You said and you pinched your cheeks.

The eight of you was lying down on the grass, when you suddenly felt a ball hit your head.

“Ow.” You muttered while rubbing your head. The eight guys sat up and looked around.

You sat up and held the ball. And then you saw a little boy running towards you. His eyes were sparkling, and his hair was bouncing. His eyes were full of curiosity and happiness. You smiled when he stopped in front of you.

“Is this yours?” you asked with a smile and he nodded. You held the ball, and he get it.

“Thank you!” he beamed. You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“What’s your name?” you asked.

“Park Yongin.” He said and smiled.

“Oh. Okay, go play with your friends. They must be looking for you.” You said and he nodded. You smiled, as you watch him ran away, but he suddenly stopped. You frowned, and he ran back towards you.

“What’s your name, noona?” he asked slowly, trying to figure out the words while poking your cheeks. You laughed and the seven guys smiled at you and the boy.

“My name is Lee Chunhae.” You said and pinched his cheeks.

“I’m Park Yongin, and I’m 2 years old.” He slowly said and beamed.

“Really? That’s great!” you beamed and talked to him like a mother. He chuckled and poked your cheeks.

“Will I see you again?” he asked. You smiled and softened at his words. You feel like he was lonely or something.

“Of course.” You said softly and smiled. He beamed and he looked behind when someone called him. It’s a girl who’s in early 30’s or something, and he doesn’t resemble the child at all.

“Yongin!” the girl softly yelled. She stopped behind the child and bowed at you, and the seven guys.

“Is he your son?” you asked with a smiled. She smiled back and shook his head.

“Ani, I’m just his guardian.” She said softly. You nodded and looked back at Yongin.

“You need to go now. We’ll see each other again, alright?” you asked and he nodded. You smiled and ruffled his hair.

“We need to go now. And I’m sorry for the trouble.” She said and bowed. You shook your hand frantically and smiled.

“No, it’s alright.” You said and smiled. She bowed at you, and you bowed back. Yongin waved at you, and you waved back. They both turned around and you heard what the girl said.

“Come on Yongin, we’ll going to go back in the orphanage in any minute.” The girl said.

You looked up, and you saw Yongin, lowering his head and nodded at her. *He’s an orphan?* you asked yourself.

“You okay?” Baekhyun asked while rubbing your back. You snapped out of your thoughts, and looked at him with a smile.

“Y-yes. I’m alright.” You said and he nodded.

All of you lied down again and watch the sky. It’s turning red, because it’s almost evening. You smiled and sighed. *I want to adopt him.* you thought.

When the sun already set, the eight of you stargazed and pointed at random stars. You sat up and laughed, when Chanyeol said D.O resembled one star. You clutched on your stomach while laughing hard, when a thing hit your head. You stopped laughing and touch your head, you looked up and you saw snowflakes falling.

“SNOW!” you stood up and looked at the flakes falling from the sky.

“Waa~” Sehun said.

You started giggling when snow hits your head. The seven guys started laughing when Chanyeol tripped on a rock and fell on the ground, but you didn’t mind them. You were too busy watching the flakes pouring down from the sky.

“We’re all here on the first snow.” Chanyeol whispered, and he put his arms around your waist. You giggled and nodded.

“I know.” You said and watch the snow fell.

“Let’s eat dinner.” You said.

The eight of you went to the nearest restaurant near the park. You looked around and saw a seat for the eight of you. *Perfect.*. You walked towards the place, when suddenly someone grabbed your hand. You looked down and saw Chungho smiling at you.

“Chungho oppa!” you beamed.

“Hey.” He said and let go of your wrist.

“What are you doing here?” you asked. *Well, eating of course. Chunhae, you babo!*

“I’m with my friends.” He said and pointed at the other two. You looked at them and bowed.

“I see.” You said and smiled.

“Hey.” Suho said and nodded at Chungho. He smiled, and he bowed at the six guys behind him.

“Anyway, this is Kim Jongdae, and this is Kim Minseok.” He said and pointed at them.

“Oh hey, I’m Lee Chunhae.” You said and bowed at them, they bowed back and smiled. Chen and Xiumin looked at the seven guys and they politely bowed at them, EXO-K and Zelo bowed back at them.

“Anyway, we’ll be going now. Call me if you need anything.” You said and Chungho nodded.

“Araso.” He said and smiled.

You and the seven guys walked towards the place. You comfortably sat and looked at the menu. After some time, you decided what to order and so they did. The waiter wrote the orders on a slip of paper and bowed. You looked at the window and the snow started to fill the road.

“Chunhae.” Sehun said. You looked at him, and you quickly covered your face.

“Ya! Don’t take pictures like that!” you mumbled behind your hands. He laughed and put your hands down.

“Suho hyung!” he called.

“Hmm?” Suho asked.

“I’m going to take a picture of you and Chunhae, ppali ppali.” He said.

“Woah, I’m your hyung.” He said and moved his way beside you. He chuckled and readied his phone.

“1..2..3” he counted. You and Suho made a peace sign, and you smiled.

The six other guys blushed when they saw you smiled like that.

“Perfect.” Sehun mumbled and looked at the picture.

“Let me see.” Suho asked. He gave him his phone and looked at it, you leaned towards him and looked at the picture.

“Ya! Delete that! I look horrible!” you panicked, and they laughed.

“No you’re not. You actually look beautiful.” Kai said bluntly. You blushed and made a face, then went back looking at the window.

After a few more minutes, the orders arrived. You bowed at the waiter and started digging at the food. The guys are calmly talking to each other, while you, you were too busy eating at your food. You just heard them talked about random stupid nonsense things, that all Chanyeol or Sehun asked. You slowly finished your food, and you slowly rubbed your stomach. *Ahh, so full.*.

The eight of you started talking, when all of you are finished. Some of them got hungry so they ordered some desserts. You walked out of the store for a while and bought some bubble tea near the restaurant. The weather was really cold so you keep puffing your face, and put your hands together.

After an hour or so, you all decided to go home, since it’s already 10 pm. You didn’t even realize the time because you never got out of topics to talk about. The eight of you walked to your house, and reached it for about twenty minutes. Your hands are started to freeze, so you never put it away from your pocket. You quickly opened your house and sighed when you felt warm air again.

“I’ll go change.” You said and ran upstairs.

You quickly locked the door and changed into PJs. You went out and headed to the bathroom to brush your teeth. After that, you headed downstairs and skipped towards the kitchen.

“Milk, milk, milk, milk.” You whispered to yourself while pulling out milk.

You put some on your mug and drank it immediately without any stop. You grabbed a tissue paper and wiped your upper lip.

“Are you sure you’re a girl?” Kai asked of nowhere. You jumped a little and looked at him.

“Whatever.” You muttered and made a face when you washed the mug.

Kai smirked and headed to the refrigerator to drink some water. You dried the mug, and put it back to the cupboard. Your eyes are getting heavier, and heavier. You went to the living room and saw them lying down.

“I’m going to sleep.” You said and yawned.

“Alright, me too.” Sehun said and headed upstairs with you.

“Good night.” Sehun said and kissed your cheek.

Your eyes widened and smile formed in your lips. You shook your head as you walked towards your room. You quickly lied down, and put the thick covers on you. *Good night, Chunhae.* with that thought, you drifted to sleep.