IT'S B2ST!

What is love

---------------

 

The guys finished changing their clothes so they quickly go downstairs.

All of you walked to the nearest bus stop, and headed somewhere. Your mom didn’t tell you were you’re going, so you have no idea. You’re on your way when you fell asleep. Your mom put your head to her shoulder, and she wrapped her arm around you. After minutes of waiting, all of you arrived at the place.

“Chunhae, wake up. We’re here.” Your mom said and slightly tapped your shoulder.

You woke up and all of you came out from the bus.

“Apgujeong?” you asked, familiarizing the place.

“Yes. The place when you saw B2ST, and when they greeted you.” She said and winked at you.

Your eyes widened and you smiled from ear to ear.

“Umma! Can we go to the same restaurant they went to?” you asked excitedly while shaking her arm.

“Actually, we’re going to eat there.” She said and you smiled widely.

EXO-K also smiled at their selves. Seeing you happy make them really happy too.

After a couple minutes of walking, you saw the same restaurant when you saw B2ST. You smiled and you bit your lip from excitement.

You walked inside the place and greeted the people. All of you sat on a comfortable place, and ordered for foods.

You’re now eating your noodles. Of course all of you didn’t forget to chat each others. Share jokes and stories with each others. All of you laughed when Zelo cracked many of his jokes.

 

--

“You’re the one we greeted last time right?”

A husky voice came from nowhere. You tilted your head up and your eyes widened and you almost choked on your own food. Your mouth opened and you froze on your place. Yes, it’s Son Dongwoon, and the other B2ST members.

“Dongwoon-ssi??!!!!” you asked him in disbelief. And he nodded at your question.

You froze at your place when he nodded. You’re ready to faint but your mind and body don’t want to. Your mind went blank as you stared at him. And then, you stood up with all of your confidence and spoke.

“Yes. I’m the one you greeted last time, and my name is Lee Chunhae. But, how did you remembered me?” you said with your shaky voice and you bowed at them 90 degrees.

“Do you remember when you bowed at us? I was looking at you really careful, and now, I remembered you.” He explained and he smiled at you. You felt your knees are shaking and ready to give in any minute. But you still stood with all your confidence.

“Ah….yes…. I’m a big fan of yours, actually.” You said and you smiled at him and the other members.

“I see…. Anyway, it was nice seeing you. Hope to see you around. Bye!!” he said and bowed at you.

“It was a pleasure seeing you too. And thank you for remembering me.” you said and you bowed. He and the other members bowed at you and waved their hands before they get out of the store.

You froze at your place and suddenly, your knee gave up and you sat on your seat.  You’re still staring at the place where he stood. You looked at your mom and EXO-K, and you squeal as quiet as you can. Your face turned redder than before. You leaned your back on the chair and you pant, trying to calm yourself.

“So, are you okay? Ms. Fangirl?” Suho asked while drinking.

You finally snapped out of it and you looked at him.

“Yeah…..I guess.” You looked at him with your red face.

“I can’t believe you fell in love with those guys.” Zelo said. You looked at him with your glaring stare and you smacked his head.

“Owww!” he shouted making the other customers look at your place.

“Ya! Don’t call them ‘those guys’, they’re B2ST you idiot.” You said while still giving him your glaring stare. You rolled your eyes and tried to reminisce the scene earlier. You can’t help but to squeal again while putting your hands around your mouth.

Suddenly, an arm clung around you.

“Get over it, Chunhae. It already happened. Now continue eating.” Kai said while swaying you a little.

“I don’t want to eat anymore, I already got full seeing them.” You said and looked at him. He gave you a look and rolled his eyes.

“Okay, get over it, Chunhae.” Your mom spoke and pinched your cheeks. You nodded and you turn to your normal self.

“So, how are you and L.Joe?” your mom cracked this question that made you frowned.

“Do you really wanna know?” you asked, with a serious, calm tone. And she nodded with a little smile.

“I actually kicked him in the stomach weeks ago.” You said and gave a proud smile.

“Ya, why did you do that?” she asked, a little curious.

“Because he played on me……You remember?…… Umma, I already forgot him so please don’t mention him.” You said and you leaned your head at hers.

“Oh okay. Sorry.” She said.

“No problem, umma.” You said and smiled.

All of you talked for an hour after you ate.

And all of you decided to go home now. You walked out of the store and headed to the bus stop.

You watched the busy street as you passed them by.