THE LIFE WITH THEM

What is love

ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY IF YOU THINK MY STORY IS BORING :)

------------

 

You woke up with a small smile on your face. You got up and sat. You and spread your arms, stretching out widely. You rose from your bed, calmly headed to the bathroom. You washed your face and look up at the mirror. You got shock because your eyes are puffy. *Did I cry again last night?! What the heck.* You headed back to your room to get you school uniform.

“Eyy, wait. I forgot, it’s already vacation.” you said and left a big sigh. Kinda excited but you still feel tired coz of last night. You glanced at the time and it’s already 10:42 am.

At that very moment, you heard something on the living room. Voices are everywhere. You can hear them talk loudly and laugh at the same time. You slightly giggled and you quickly go to the living room.

“CHUNHAE-AH!! GOOD MORNING!” Sehun said while running towards you.

“Good morning.” Chanyeol said with a smile.

“So, looks like you’re still tired, eh?” Baekhyun smirked and look at you.

“Ahh….. Yeah…. Sorry for waking up late…” you noticed the commotion at the kitchen and asked them,

“Hey! What are you guys doing?” you excitedly said while walking towards the kitchen.

You saw that there are some foods on the table. More like breakfast. You got shocked and you look at the back of the boys. *Looks like they’re busy. That’s why no one dare to answer me. Hmph!*

“Okay let’s eat everyone! Food is ready!” Suho shouted and he saw you with your mouth slightly opened. You quickly closed it and he gave you a smile. *DID HE JUST SMILE?! GOSH. HE LOOKS DAMN CUTE WHEN HE SMILES!* Your face turned red and Baekhyun asked you,

“You okay?” tilted his head sideward to look at your face.

“Ah ye..ah…. Hey! Let’s eat before it gets cold.” you said in panic and he just chuckled.

You all eat up and there’s no one dare to talk. You all look at them, examined their faces one by one. You are sitting between Kai and Baekhyun, Chanyeol is next to Baekhyun, D.O is in front of Baekhyun, Sehun is in front of you while Suho is in front of Kai. (There, I set an example for you xD)

You ended up first and you gulp the water left on your glass. Sehun is the second one who got finished, and he gave a small burp which makes you and Baekhyun giggled.

As minutes passed by, all the members are already finished. You stood up and collect all the plates. Chanyeol helped you clean the table.

“Oh, thanks Chanyeol.” you said and he smiled.

“I’ll do dishes Chunhae!” Sehun said and hurriedly come to you.

“You sure?” you asked and he nodded with a smile.

You walk to the refrigerator to look if there’s still food to cook for lunch. You examined and you nodded, there’s almost nothing left here. You closed the fridge and go upstairs. You quickly got back downstairs wearing black skinny jeans, white loose tshirt and tied up hair, which means your beautiful neck is exposed.

Everybody’s  are on you, staring. And all of their mouth are slightly opened. *What? Do I look stupid?* you thought.

“Uhm,…. Where are you going Chunhae?” Chanyeol asked while looking at you head to toe.

“I’m going to the supermarket. Im gonna buy some food to cook.” you explained and smiled.

“Ohh… Okay…. Can I come?” Chanyeol asked, a little bit exited.

“Sure! No problem!” you smiled.

“Do you guys wanna come?” you asked the other members.

“Oh, no thanks.” Suho said with a smile. *GOSH! HE JUST SMILED AGAIN!* you snap out of it and shook your head a little.

“I’m just gonna stay too..” D.O said while staring at you.

“Oh okay…. Just watch TV if you’re bored.  Okay?” you said and they both nodded.

You glanced at the other 3, and you gave them a do-you-wanna-come look. The three of them nodded and walk behind you.

“Wait here. I’ll go get the car.” you told them calmly.

And as you’ve said, they’ve waited like kindergartens waiting for their school bus.

And finally, your car is already outside. You opened the window and nodded at them. Which means you’re telling them to hop in. Kai open the door on the front seat and Sehun was about to go on the door but he eyed him and go to the back seat.

Kai was sitting beside you, Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun are sitting quietly behind you.

“Where’s the supermarket Chunhae?” Sehun excitedly asked.

“It’s 15 minutes away from here.” you said while looking at the rear mirror.