WITH BAEKHYUN

What is love

-----------------

 

-

-

The next morning, you woke up early because you and Baekhyun are going out in the morning. You check for Kai, but he is still in deep sleep. You quickly go to the bathroom, and did everything.

You go back to your room and you wear a jeans shorts and sleeveless shirt, and you use your grey varsity jacket with a letter C in it.

You slowly opened the door and get out from your room. You acted normal when you got out because you thought of someone might see you.

You go downstairs and you saw Baekhyun drinking coffee. He saw you and smiled at you.

“Hey. Good morning.” You said while getting a coffee.

“Good morning, Chunhae.” He said and he continued sipping his coffee.

You sat in front of him. You put your mug on the table and you blow it, to make it a little colder.

“So.. Where do you want to go?” he asked you with a smile on his face.

“Your choice.” You said while sipping at your coffee.

He stared at you and examined your eyes. He realized that it is puffy.

“You cried last night, right?” he asked while looking at you.

“How did you know?” you asked and realized that your eyes are puffy.

“Ah yeah! I cried because of a dream…hehehe.” You explained and smiled at him. He smiled back.

Both of you finished your coffee and stood up.

“Let’s go?” Baekhyun asked.

“Sure!” you excitedly said.

“Where are you guys going?” Chanyeol from behind looked at the two of you.

“Where-“ before you finished your sentence, Baekhyun grabbed your hand and he dragged you outside.

“Hey wait!” Chanyeol rushed but he didn’t saw the two of you. And he pouted.

You and Baekhyun walk together. Both of you reached the park and you remembered the day when you’re here with Kai. You didn’t stop but you still walk together.

Both of you reached the café. This is the same café when you and Kai bought coffees. You suddenly remembered the way he acted cute and you smiled a bit.

You sat on a comfortable seat near the window.

“What do you want? My treat.” Baekhyun asked and smiled at you.

“Really? Then buy me all. Hahaha.” You joked and smiled at me.

“Just coffee and bagel. That’s all.” You smiled at him and he smiled back.

“I’ll order now. Just wait here.” He said and pinched your cheek.

You saw the same girl on the cashier which is the one who gave Kai a seductive-like smile. You slightly smirked and walk towards Baekhyun.

“Is there anything you want?” Baekhyun asked while staring at you.

“No.. I’m just checking.” You said and you leaned slightly to him. He smiled because of your sudden action.

You looked at the girl and the girl realized that you’re the same girl who went there the other day. You stared at her when Baekhyun said the order.

Both of you wait a little to your orders.

“Here’s your order sir, ma’am. Have a nice day.” The girl said calmly and just gave a simple smile. She knew that you were staring at her, so she gave you an innocent smile. You smiled back and both of you rolled your eyes.

“So why did you came when im about to order?” Baekhyun asked while putting the orders on your table.

“Just checking if I can help.” You smiled and he smiled as well.

Both of you ate your food very well while talking to each other. You smiled and laughed at the same time. You finished your food and you talk again to each other. While you were laughing, you tilted your head to the right, and you saw someone on the window. You saw L.Joe walking, more like walking towards the café, with his hands on his pocket and a glasses. Your smile disappeared and Baekhyun noticed it.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked in concern and looked at the window too.

“Of course.” You looked at him a tried to put a smile.

“Let’s go.” You said and stood up. He stood up as well and he grabbed your hand and linked to his. You looked at him and you saw him smiling, you smiled as well.

You’re now out of the café, you saw L.Joe meters away from you.

“Let’s go there.” You pointed and both of you go there.