LAST NIGHT

What is love

---------------

 

In the middle of the night, everyone’s asleep. But Kai came out from the bathroom. He heard someone’s calling his name, he followed where the voice came from, and came from your room.

“Kai…….Kai…..please….don’t leave me please…” you said. But you were totally asleep.

*Is she dreaming?* Kai thought. He slowly opened your door and he step inside your room.

He sat on your bed and rub your hair away from your face. And then, as he’s your cheeks, he saw a tear fell on your eye. His eyes widened and lean on you.

“Chunhae. Chunhae.” He called your name but you are still crying.

He tapped your shoulders lightly and you finally opened your eyes. You met eyes with him, and you quickly hugged him. He got shock and gently your hair.

“Chunhae, are you alright? Why are you crying?” he lightly pushed you and cupped your face with his hands.

“You’re not gonna leave me right?? You and the members are not gonna leave me right??” you asked as tears keep flowing on your eyes.

“Of course we will not… We’ll not gonna leave you okay? Now stop crying.” He looked at you as he wipe your tears.

You leaned back on your bed again. Kai put his arm beside your head and he continues rubbing your cheeks.

“So why did you cry?” Kai asked while rubbing your cheeks.

“I don’t know. A stupid bad dream.” You muttered and he smirked. He leaned more closely to you and kisses you on the lips. After he kissed you, he looked at you in the eyes and he suddenly kissed you again. The kiss is not a peck anymore. It’s a real kiss which made you kissed him back. He leaned forward to you more closely and continued the kiss. When both of you are on the middle of kissing, Kai suddenly kicked the heavy pillow placed on your feet, and it landed on the floor with a loud thump. He just looked at it and looked again to you, and kiss. You can feel that his hand is already under your shirt. You quickly get his hand out of it and hold it instead.

 

SUHO’S POV

 

You were yawning and changed your position to the right. You saw Kai’s place, but he’s not there.

*Maybe he went outside and have some fresh air* you thought.

Until you heard a heavy sound, and you realized that it was a heavy thing that got landed on the floor. You’re about to stand up but your body and your second thought wants you to sleep more. So you just closed your eyes, and sleep.

 

---

Both of you end the kiss and you both pant. He stared at you and give a smirk.

“I’m going to sleep now.” He said and kissed you on your forehead. He was about to stand up but you grabbed his wrist.

“Please sleep with me tonight..please?” you pleaded.

“Ok..sure.” he got back from his position and kissed you on the lips. He lie down beside you and hug you tightly. Both of you fell asleep right after that.

 

---