CHUNJI'S EXPLANATION

What is love

------------------

 

After hours of watching, the others fell asleep in different positions. You looked at the time and its 3:15 pm. And at that time, the door bell rang and the others woke up. They sit up straight and they watch you go to the door.

You opened the door and you saw a guy back facing the door.

*. This isn’t L.Joe right. The hair color is the same…. PLEASE. THIS IS NOT L.JOE PLEASE.*  you thought while you bit your lips. EXO-K glanced at each other and eyed each other if they know the guy, all of them have no idea who is it.

The guy turned around and it’s Chunji. He had a big smile and you have a big sigh and you asked him.

“What?” you asked while crossing your arms. Chunji looked behind you and he saw 6 guys sitting on your couch.

“We need to talk.” Chunji said and he gave you a small smile. You nodded and turned around at the other 6.

“Guys, this is Chunji. My friend.” You pointed him and Chunji bowed to them and EXO-K did the same thing.

“Let’s talk somewhere else.” You turned around to Chunji, and he nodded.

“I’ll be right back.” You looked at the six. And when you’re about to close the door, you mouthed them saying that ‘I’ll call you.’ And they nodded. EXO-K looked at each other.

“Who the hell is that guy?” Chanyeol asked while he go to the window as he watch you walk away.

“She said he’s her friend. No need to worry, the guy looks close to her.” Suho said but still look worried.

Kai sighed and clenched his fists. D.O noticed it and he gave him a look.

 

--

You and Chunji walking.

“What do you want?” you asked.

“I know L.Joe saw you today.” He said.

“So?”

“What do you mean so? You saw his reaction over you right?”

“Yeah. And it’s really disgusting.”

“Look, L.Joe talked to me earlier and he said he-“

“If you’re telling that he wants to say sorry. I’m just going home now.” You turned around but he grabbed your hand.

“He said he’s sorry and he wants to be with you again.”

“Why? And then he’ll gonna leave me again and go with his ing girlfriend? Look, don’t waste your time saying these things to me. It’s disgusting.”

“Im not wasting my time, okay. He went to his girlfriend because she threatened him if he don’t end your relationship.”

“I don’t care if she threatened him or not. And I don’t care about him anymore okay? I’m gonna leave.” You removed his hands from yours and he grabbed your shoulders, making you face him.

“Listen… Her girlfriend died few months ago that’s why he came back to look for you.”

“Ah really? So now he’s gonna use me to move on? off Chunji. I don’t care about those two.”

“Look, he didn’t even loved his girlfriend. All he does is think of you whenever he’s around her.”

“And so?... Okay listen, even if he strips in front of me, even if he confessed to me in front of many people, I don’t care. Why? Coz I don’t even love him Chunji! Now stop saying this to me and leave me alone.”

“This is not . And he love you very much!”

“AND SO!? I DON’T FCKING CARE CHUNJI! Tell him to find another girl like me and then do the same thing. I know he’s expert on it.” you smirked.

“Look, he’s not joking around here, so-“

“I.HAVE.A.BOYFRIEND.” you said and get his hands off from your shoulders. His mouth is opened from shock.

“Now, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY?!” you stepped in front of him and you stared at him with a scary stare.

“Now both of you, leave me alone. And if I saw your face again, I’m gonna kill you. Mark my words.” You said and you walked back to your house. You left Chunji with his mouth opened from your words.

 

--