PICTURE PERFECT

What is love

----------

 

It was Tuesday morning and you woke up forty minutes late from your alarm. You quickly washed up and dressed casually. The seven guys already finished their first semester so they don’t have any classes today. You ran downstairs and quickly get some cookies.

“Woah. Take it easy.” Zelo said.

“No! I’m running late! Darn.” You said.

You quickly drank some water and went to the living room to get your car keys. Since they all don’t have any classes, you can use your car and drive towards your school.

“Gotta go! I’ll see you later!” you yelled and waved.

You quickly get your car out of the garage and drove away.

The seven guys stood there, dumbfounded.

 

You drove faster, but carefully. After twenty minutes, you arrived at your school, you quickly locked your car and ran inside the campus. You looked around and there are still students on the hallway.

“Hey.” Someone called from behind.

You looked behind and you saw Hajoon walking towards there.

“Am I late?” you asked. He shook his head.

“No. It’s not starting yet, actually.” He said and you sighed in relief.

“I’m going to grab some coffee.” You said and walked away.

“I’ll go with you.” He offered.

Both of you walked to the café and you bought ice cold coffee frappe. You bowed at the girl and went outside with Hajoon.

“Want some?” you asked, he shook his head and you continued on sipping.

Both of you went to your room and sat on your place. You placed your frappe on your table when the teacher came. He cleared his throat and the attentions are in him.

“I’m going to make an announcement.” He said.

(A/N: I don’t know if there’s this kind of projects like this. So just pretend there is, and enjoy reading, thank you!)

“I’m going to give you project before I let you greet vacation. I’m going to choose your partners, and you have to take photos around the campus, and both of you will print it, and passed it to me before going home, understood? And if you don’t, you’re not going home, unless you finished it.” he said. He’s actually joking, and you can see it.

“Yes, sir.” All of you said.

He said the pairings, and some students groaned from their partners. But they don’t have a choice.

“Lee Chunhae, pair up with Park Hajoon.” He said and looked at you, you nodded and smiled. You glanced at Hajoon and he looks like he’s going to participate at all.

After some more announcement. He dismissed you all and you and Hajoon took out your dslr cameras from your bags and opened it. Without any word, you started to take some pictures, anything that you can see. People on the café, sitting on the bench, laughing at each other, etc, etc. Hajoon did the same thing, and he saw you taking pictures, he smiled and quietly took a picture of you.

Both of you walked around, and took some photos on anything that caught your interest. You looked at your time and it’s already 11:00 am.

“Come on, let’s eat lunch first.” You said and he nodded.

You walked towards the café and sat. Both of you ordered some spaghettis and coffees. When the order came, Hajoon set the tray on the table and put the orders down. You gulped your coffee and picked your fork.

“Stay right there, I’m going to take a picture of you.” He said and stood up.

“W-what-“

“Just stay right there. Pretend that you’re not in the mood and just put your coffee in front of you and looked at it.” He said. He put the spaghettis on the other table and got back to his place, for a better angle. You blinked at him, but you did what he said.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! He stood up and went to look for the pictures.

“Perfect…” he mumbled.

“How many times you captured it?” you asked.

“About five times.” He said and smiled. You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

“Then what was that for? The prof said ‘around the campus’.” You said.

“Just a remembrance.” He said and smiled.

Both of you ate your spaghetti. He told his life during the vacation, and you did the same thing. He’s your best friend, and he is kind like Baro. You can trust him anytime.

“Let’s go. Let’s take some more pictures and we’re done.” You said and he nodded.

Both of you took photos around. Every scenery you saw, you took it and looked at your camera. *Perfect.* you thought. Hajoon got tired, so he sat down on the bench, and removed his specs. You looked at him with interest and smiled.

“It’s my turn.” You said and placed the camera in front of you. He blinked a few times but managed to make a cool pose. You took too photos with different pose. You checked it and smiled.

“Awesome.” You mumbled. He looked at you and smiled.

“You know you can be a model.” You said. He looked up and smirked.

“Actually, I’m thinking about being a model.” He said and winked.

“Then why did you enrolled in photography?” you asked.

“Photography is want I want, but many people said I’m good at making poses. So I’m thinking to be a model and photographer when I graduated.” He said proudly and you smiled.

“I see.” You muttered.

“You know you can be a model too, you looked perfect in your picture” he said and he showed you the picture. To be honest, you look really perfect on the picture. And the feelings are really matched.

“Thanks.” You said and he smiled.

“I think we have enough pictures. We can pass it later!” he beamed and you nodded.

Both of you walked towards the office, and let the photos be printed. Both of you waited for an hour and it finally finished. He pulled the pictures out and searched for the one he took.

“Look.” He said and showed you your picture. You smiled at him, and he smiled back.

“Here.” You showed him your two photos of him, which is actually look awesome. He beamed and you chuckled a little.

Both of you compiled the pictures, and put it on a small envelope. You walked towards your room, and your professor is right there. You knocked at the door and he looked up, he smiled and both of you entered the room.

“Here’s the project sir.” You said and held out the envelope, with 100+ pictures in it.

He pulled it out, and checked it one by one. Until he saw your picture and Hajoon. He chuckled a little, and he gave to you the two pictures. You blushed and you gratefully took the pictures.

“This is great. Awesome work.” He beamed. You and Hajoon exchanged looks and smiled.

“Thank you sir.” You said and bowed.

“Alright. Actually, you’re the first partners that came to me, so you’re also the first one to greet the vacation.” He smiled and you smiled back.

“Thank you very much, sir.” Hajoon said and bowed.

“Okay, you can go home now. And enjoy your vacation.” He smiled and both of you smiled back. You bowed at him, and he did the same thing. You and Hajoon went outside and walked a little. And then, both of you exchanged glance at each other and you started jumping up and down.

“Vacation!!” you squealed. He chuckled at your reaction.

Both of you decided to go to the park with your car. And both of you decided to watch the sunset while at your ice creams.