FORGOTTEN

What is love

------

 

Days had passed and all of you became more excited about Christmas. The road is now covered with snow. And all of you are playing with it, every time you’re not busy.

It was a very cold morning, and you woke up at the right time. Today is the 25th and the weather was really cold so you wear a jacket, even inside the house. You were still half asleep, when you walked outside and headed to the bathroom to wash up. You washed your face, and almost shouted from the cold water. *Dang!*.

After you finished showering, you went downstairs, and skipped towards the kitchen. The seven guys are already drinking coffees, and some bread.

“Good morning~” Zelo sang.

“Good~ morning~” Sehun sang.

You looked at them and giggled. You get a mug on the cupboard, and pour some coffee in it.

You sat beside D.O, he looked at you and quickly smiled with a little bow. You smiled at him, and took a sip of your coffee.

You started to cook for lunch, and it’s their favorite stew. The seven guys helped you prepared, because it’s hard to do it, if you’re going to do it by yourself. It took you about 1 hour after you finished coking the stew. You glanced at the clock, and it’s only 10:30 am. So all of you decided to chill for minutes, and watched.

“I’m going to bake a cake later!” you beamed.

“That’s great!” Chanyeol beamed. You looked at him and you giggled.

You stood up, and you went upstairs. You opened your room, and you walked towards your bed. You lied down for a bit as you keep on changing positions.

“Dasi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa~” you sang.

And suddenly, you remembered the boy named Park Yongin.

 

“What’s your name, noona?” he asked slowly, trying to figure out the words while poking your cheeks. You laughed and the seven guys smiled at you and the boy.

“My name is Lee Chunhae.” You said and pinched his cheeks.

“I’m Park Yongin, and I’m 2 years old.” He slowly said and beamed.

“Really? That’s great!” you beamed and talked to him like a mother. He chuckled and poked your cheeks.

“Will I see you again?” he asked. You smiled and softened at his words. You feel like he was lonely or something.

“Of course.” You said softly and smiled. He beamed and he looked behind when someone called him. It’s a girl who’s in early 30’s or something, and he doesn’t resemble the child at all.

“Yongin!” the girl softly yelled. She stopped behind the child and bowed at you, and the seven guys.

“Is he your son?” you asked with a smiled. She smiled back and shook his head.

“Ani, I’m just his guardian.” She said softly. You nodded and looked back at Yongin.

“You need to go now. We’ll see each other again, alright?” you asked and he nodded. You smiled and ruffled his hair.

“We need to go now. And I’m sorry for the trouble.” She said and bowed. You shook your hand frantically and smiled.

“No, it’s alright.” You said and smiled. She bowed at you, and you bowed back. Yongin waved at you, and you waved back. They both turned around and you heard what the girl said.

“Come on Yongin, we’ll going to go back in the orphanage in any minute.” The girl said.

 

A smiled appear on your face, when you remembered that Yongin is an orphan.

“I’m gonna adopt him soon.” You said and to yourself and chuckled.

You stood up and excitedly went downstairs.

“Let’s eat.” You said.

All of you went into the kitchen, and they helped you readied the table. When you finished, you sat down, and carefully eat since the food is still hot. The stew was really perfect for a cold weather like today. It made the coldness from your body, and replaces it with sweat. This made you feel a little better.

The eight of you ate for about an hour. When all of you are finished, you decided to play spin the bottle. It took you some time, because all of you got too attached with the game. But it’s became boring, so you decided to clean up, and the others helped you.

After you wash the dishes, you went to the living room and watch with them.

All you did was watch, or maybe play something nice to ease the boredom. You glanced at the clock and it’s almost 5 pm.

“I’m gonna bake.” You said and stood up.

“I’ll help.” Sehun said.

“No.” you wagged your finger.

“Why not?” he asked and pouted.

“I don’t want to ruin my cake. I’ll do it alone.” You smiled and headed to the kitchen.

You started pulling out the ingredients, when all the guys walked in the kitchen and sat down.

“What do you want?” you casually asked.

“We’ll watched you, instead.” Kai said and you nodded.

You put the ingredients in the counter, and checked if it’s already complete. You started to some flour, baking powder, etc, etc. And then oil, egg and milk. After that, you started to mix the cake.

After a couple of minutes, you put the cake into the oven and wait for it to be bake.

“Awesome.” Chanyeol said in dazed. You snapped your finger in front of him and smiled.

And suddenly, the door bell rang.

“I’ll get it.” you said and walked out of the kitchen.

You wipe your hands in your apron and arrange your hair, you slowly opened the door, and you saw Woohyun sticking his tongue out in front of Sunggyu.

“Chunhae!” Sungjong beamed.

Woohyun looked at you and smiled. And then all of them casually walked inside the house. EXO-K and Zelo walked out of the kitchen and bowed at them, Infinite bowed back at them and smiled. They started to introduce their selves and they get along really well.

“Ya.” Woohyun whispered to your ear. You looked at him and frowned.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked.

“Aww. You forgot?” he asked and he pouted.

“Forgot what?” you asked. He smiled and let you think for a moment, and then, your eyes widened when you remembered something. *It’s my birthday today! I can’t believe I forgot for a second!* you thought and grabbed your hair. Woohyun chuckled and ruffled your hair.

“Don’t tell me you forgot?” he asked. You looked at him and nodded slowly.

“Aish, you pabo.” He whispered and sat on the couch.

You slowly went to the living room and watched them. You gulped and you sighed in frustration.

“I can’t believe I forgot, dang, dang, dang!” you whispered to yourself and slapped your face.

“OW!” you yelled in pain, and you covered your face.

“What’s wrong?” Dongwoo asked.

“Nothing.” You mumbled and went to the kitchen.

“That pabo.” Woohyun whispered and chuckled.

“What’s wrong with her, hyung?” Sehun asked.

“It’s her birthday today.” He whispered. EXO-K and Zelo’s eyes widened.

“MWO?!” they yelled in whisper, Woohyun winked and nodded.

“I can’t believe she forgot about it.” woohyun whispered and sighed.

“Did she?” Sungjong asked, and Woohyun nodded.

“Woah~” he said.