BAEKHYUN

What is love

---------

 

BAEKHYUN’S POV

 

We’re on our way, on Chunhae’s destination. She doesn’t have any idea about this, and I don’t have any idea why I agreed to Chanyeol. I must be resting now on the house, while peacefully lying on the bed. But Creeper Chanyeol’s idea made me felt guilty, and I want to run away right now, right away. Chanyeol was driving, and I’m sitting on the passenger’s seat, and Sehun was sitting on the back seat, with our belongings. Luckily, the back of the bus was covered with advertisement, and the only thing the driver can see was the side mirrors. Chanyeol was too excited, and he’s too close at the back of the bus.

“Ya, Chanyeol-ah! Don’t get too close!” I warned.

“I’m sorry.” He said and he chuckled.

 

I glanced at the back, and Sehun was peacefully asleep, with a beanie on his head. We’ve been driving, and sticking at the bus, for almost three hours now. Finally, the bus, and us arrived at the destination. I told Chanyeol to keep meters away from the bus, so they can’t see us, once they already went off.

 

-----

Hajoon woke up first, because he noticed that the road was too rocky. He glanced at you, and he saw you hugging his arm. Your cheek was puffy because you’re resting it on his arms. And then, you woke up because of the rocky road. *Are we here already?* you thought, and you looked outside.

“I think we’re almost there.” Hajoon said. You looked at him, and you noticed that you’re hugging at his arm, so you quickly removed it.

“Yeah, I’m already hungry.” You said and rubbed your almost empty stomach.

After some minutes, the bus stopped and the students finally woke up. You and Hajoon grabbed your bags, and headed outside at the same time. You slung your backpack, and guided the bottom of it.

“This way is the girls’ cabins. And that way was the boys’ cabins. I’ll see you later after thirty minutes for lunch.” The professor pointed and you all nodded. You started walking but someone tapped you.

“Yes?” you asked.

“I’ll see you later.” Hajoon said and chuckled, and ran off. You shook your head, and smiled.

You walked inside the cabin, and you’re sharing with three other girls. They were playful, and they know you. But you don’t know them. You took the lower bunk, and started unpacking.

“I want to sleep more.” One of the girls said and threw herself on the bed. You looked at her and chuckled.

“Chunhae, unnie.” The girl called. You looked up and smiled.

“Yes?” you asked.

“I’m Danbi, and that’s Ara and Eunjung.” Danbi introduced, and pointed at the two girls who are waving at you. You looked at them and smiled widely.

“Hello. I’m Chunhae.” You said and chuckled.

“Of course, we know you. You’re famous in the school because of your pretty looks.” Ara said and winked. You flushed red and sheepishly smiled.

“Er, thanks.” You said and smiled.

When you finished unpacking, you lied down on the bed, and closed your eyes for a minute.

 

“Chunhae.” You woke up from Eunjung’s relaxing voice. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

“Let’s go. It’s lunch!” she beamed and you smiled and nodded.

The four of you gathered on the place, and sat on the bench. You rested your palms behind you and fell your head backwards. *I want to sleep more.* you thought and yawned.

“Sleepyhead.” A familiar voice said. You looked up and made a face.

“What do you want?” you asked.

“Nothing. Come on let’s eat.” Hajoon said and dragged you on the buffet table.

Both of you grabbed a plate, and you started scanning for foods. You shrugged, and picked foods as many as you can. Hajoon looked at you and smirked.

“Woah. Easy there, Chunhae. You can come back anytime.” He said.

“I don’t want to come back.” You said and smiled.

Both of you finished getting food, and you scanned for seats. You saw Ara, Eunjung and Danbi on one table and you headed towards them.

“Hey!” you beamed, and put your plate on the table.

“Hello...Oh- who’s that guy?” Ara asked while pointing at Hajoon. You looked at him, and sent him death glares.

“Ya, why are you here? Go to your friends.” You said.

“I don’t want to.” He said and sat beside you.

“So, may I know who is he?” Danbi asked with interest. You looked at her and chuckled.

“He’s my best-“

“Her boyfriend.” Hajoon finished. You glared at him, and he smiled innocently.

“Omo! Really? Oh my gosh he’s so cute!” Eunjung whispered beside you.

“He’s my best friend.” You corrected. You glared at him and raised a brow.

“Get it right.” You said, and started eating. Hajoon pouted and continued eating.

“You mean he’s not your boyfriend?” Ara asked.

“No.” you said and chuckled.

“Omo! Can I date him?” she asked. You giggled at her and nodded.

“Go for it, Ara! Fighting!” you said and pumped your fist. She did the same and both of you high fived.

The five of you ate while Ara kept on looking at Hajoon. You chuckled and shook your head. After some minutes, all of you finished and went outside.

“I’m going for a walk.” Ara said. You looked at her and smiled.

“Araso. Hajoon, go with her.” You said and pushed Hajoon to her. Ara blushed and stepped backwards.

“But-“

“NOW!” you slightly yelled with a smile. Hajoon and Ara flinched. Hajoon nodded and they started to walk. *Hope you enjoy~* you thought and you smiled to yourself.

“Chunhae, we’re going for a walk too. Do you wanna come with us?” Eunjung asked. You looked and her and shook your head.

“No thanks. I want to be alone for some time.” you said and chuckled.

“Araso. Be careful alright? See you later!” they beamed and waved, you waved back at them and glanced around.

*Where should I go?* you thought. You went to left, and started walking, while looking around the beautiful scenery. Many things caught your attention, so you took pictures of them. After minutes of walking, you arrived at a small lake. You looked around, and you saw a tent like on the other side. You furrowed your eyebrows and you walked on the place. You quietly walked towards the tent, and you looked around. *Is there someone who’s staying here, other than us?* you thought. *Oh well.* you thought, and you stopped in front of the tent. You breathed in and out, and carefully opened the zipper. After you opened it, you saw Baekhyun with earphones, and his hands were placed behind his head. *What are they doing here?!* you thought. You carefully stepped inside the tent, and slowly closed the zipper, not trying to make any noise. You sighed in relief, and you turned around to see Baekhyun.

“Here we go...” you whispered to yourself.

You sat beside him, and you pulled his right earphone. But he didn’t open his eyes, but he spoke.

“I told you Sehun, I’m not going with you. I don’t want to get in trouble.” He said with his eyes closed. You furrowed your eyebrows and bit your lip. *What is he talking about?*. You sighed, and you imitated Sehun’s voice.

“Why?” you asked.

“Because I don’t want her to be angry to me. So don’t force me, or I’ll take the car and I’m going home.” He said. Your eyes widened. *They used my car?* with that thought, Baekyun opened his eyes and it widened.

“Chunhae.” He whispered.

“Tell me everything.” You said.

He sighed, and he explained everything to you. They way Chanyeol forced him and the others, and when they planned it.

“So, this is Chanyeol’s idea?” you asked. He eagerly nodded.

“Where are they?” you asked.

“They went to spy on you.” He said. You looked at him, and burst into laughter.

“HAHAHA! CHANYEOL AND SEHUN ARE GOING TO SPY ON ME!?” you said between laughter.

But then, Baekhyun heard some footsteps on the leaves. He quickly covered your mouth, and he leaned on you, and peeked on the zippers. You blushed at his flash movements, and how close he is. He examined the place, and no one was there. He sighed in relief, and he looked back at you, who are blushing madly.

“Just the wind.” He muttered.

“Can you remove your hands now?” you mumbled behind his hand. He furrowed his eyebrows and sheepishly laughed.

“I’m sorry. What are you saying?” he asked and removed his hand.

“Nothing.” You said and looked away. He examined you, and smiled.

“Are you...blushing?” he asked. You looked at him and shook your head frantically.

“N-no I’m not!” you blurted. He chuckled, and he the corner of his lips.

You looked at him with interest, but quickly looked away. He smirked, and he started leaning on you. You looked at him, and raised a brow.

“Y-yes?” you asked.

“Nothing.” He said. And he moved closer. His face was inches on yours, and you can feel his hot breath on your lips. You bit your lip, and looked away.

“Why are you avoiding my eyes?” he asked, in a seductive tone. *Chunhae, don’t fall for it!* you thought and gazed at him.

“Am not.” You said. He smiled and leaned more closer. His nose was touching yours and you stopped breathing for a while. His breath was touching your lips and he is staring at your eyes.

“You sure?” he whispered. You looked at him once, and nodded.

“Yes.” You whispered. His eyes were locked into yours, and it fell on your lips. *A kiss won’t hurt right?* Baekhyun thought. You bit your bottom lip, and thoughts flooded your mind.

“Chunhae.” He whispered.

“Y-yes?” you asked.

“What will you do if....I kiss you?” he whispered in a seductive tone. You looked away and gulped.

“I don’t know.” You said.

“Will you like it?” he whispered.

“Yes. I MEAN NO! B-but maybe.” You said in panic.

A smile appeared on his face. He sighed by his nose, and he tilted his head to get a better position, and crashed his lips on yours. You stiffened at his sudden action, but your eyes started to fell and you kissed him back. *Baekhyun...* you thought and you smiled between the kiss. He cupped your nape, and gently pulled you closer. His kiss was tender, sweet and relaxing. You felt secured when you’re with him. You wrapped your arms on his neck, and he pulled you closer by your nape.