SEEING THEM AGAIN

What is love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-meeEsAzU

------------

 

Both of you walked out of the van and you just followed Woohyun. You walked inside the building and entered the elevator. You walked out of the elevator and both of you stopped in front of the door. You watched him entered the code and he looked at you. You sighed, and you nodded at him. He opened the door, and you peek your head inside. You saw the other Infinite members sitting there.

“Chunhae?!” Sungjong looked at you carefully and you ran to him. You hugged him really tight and he hugged you as well.

“I miss you oppa!” you said and smiled.

“I know. I miss you too, Chunhae!” he said and continued hugging you.

“Aren’t you going to hug your oppa too?” Sunggyu tilted his head and smiled.

“Of course I will! I miss you oppa!” you said and you run to him. He hugged you really tight and you gently pushed. You looked up and you search for his eyes.

“Oppa, I can’t see your eyes.” You said. His face fell and you and the other members started to laugh too.

“I’m just joking.” You said and you ran to Dongwoo.

“Chunhae-ah!!!” Dongwoo said as he swayed you left and right.

“I miss you oppa.” You whispered at him with your teary eyes. You gently pushed him and you turned your head to Hoya. You walked towards him and you hugged him really tight. But before you could say anything else, he lift you up and he wrapped your legs on his waist, as he twirl you around.

“Hyung, put her down. You looked awful.” Sungjong joked.

He put you down and he pinched your cheeks.

“I miss this baby girl.” He said and smiled.

You looked at Sungyeol and his arms are wide open now. You rushed to him and hugged him really tight.

“How’s your abs?” you asked while hugging him.

“Uhm, still working on it.” he said and you broke the hug. You poked his stomach and you smiled.

“Ya, it will be ruined.” He said and smiled.

And the last, Myungsoo. You smile widely and you hugged him really tight. He hugged you really tight also. *I miss you Chunhae.* he thought and he smiled at himself. You broke the hug and you looked at him in the eyes.

“Talk.” You said while your arms are still on his neck.

“Why?” he said and he smiled.

You squealed when you heard him talk and he chuckled a little. Woohyun, who watched everything, was smiling like a father. *It’s good seeing Chunhae happy.* he thought.

“Why are you not talking when I’m around?” you asked L and you pouted.

“Hey I always talk.” He smiled and he put a strand of your hair on the back of your ears. You blushed so you quickly looked away.

“Done with the drama?” Woohyun asked jokingly.

“Hey, you’re the one who brought me here. So be happy watching the drama.” You said and smiled.

“I know. I think that’s a bad idea.” Woohyun joked and you stuck your lower lip.

“Just kidding.” He said while rubbing your hair.

--

All of you sat and chat together. You were too immersed with chatting with them and you didn’t even realize that L was staring at you secretly. You turned at his place and you saw him, you quickly cleared your throat and spoke.

“See? You’re not that talkative when I’m around.” You looked at him and pouted.

“I’m not-“

“He’s busy staring at you, Chunhae.” Sungjong didn’t let L finished his answer.

“H-huh?” you looked at him in puzzlement.

“He’s been staring at you the…..whole……time…..” Sungjong glanced at L and he gave Sungjong a warning glare.

“Nevermind.” Sungjong said and smiled.

“Let’s go somewhere.” Sunggyu said.

“Where?” you asked.

“Somewhere.” He said and smiled. You just melted seeing him smile again.

They stood up and grabbed their jackets. And you, you also stood up and stretched your arms widely as you yawned. You crossed you arms and you watched them leave their rooms one by one.

“Let’s go~.” Hoya said while smiling at you and the others.

 

----------------------
So, i'm gonna post maybe another 2 or 3 chapters with Infinite on it.
Since Chunhae's cousin is Woohyun, and tomorrow is their day too ^^