TEASING YOU

What is love

 

-----------------------

 

After all of you had finished, you stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

“Where are you going, Chunhae?” Suho asked while looking at you.

“Oh. I’m gonna take a shower.” You pointed upstairs and smiled.

You get your towel from your room and lazily go to the bathroom.

You hum while you’re obsessed with the hot water that time. You heard footsteps and you glanced at the door knob if it is lock or not. It is locked and you continued humming.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was the one who got upstairs. He can hear you humming and he can’t control but to smile.

After 30 minutes of showering, you went out from the bathroom and dry your hair with the towel. When you’re about to close the door, you suddenly feel like going back inside and have some shower again.

You step in your room with your denim shorts and loose black tshirt. You’re brushing your hair when someone knocks at the door.

“Come in.”. Baekhyun peek his head on the door and look for you.

“Oh it’s you. Come here.” You said while smiling at him. He sat on your bed and you continue brushing your hair.

“Uhm. Chunhae?”

“Ne?”

“Did Kai came with you this morning?”

“Ah yeah… I think I woke him up when I go downstairs, so he came with me for a jog and we bought coffees.” You explained happily and you looked at him. His faced is darkened and looks like disappointed.

“Is there any problem?” you walked in front of him and tap his shoulders.

“Oh no. Nothing.” He said and gave you his trademark smile.

“Uhm. Are you busy tomorrow?” he asked.

“Hm. No. Not at all. Why?” you curiously asked.

“Can we go out tomorrow morning?” he asked while he faced the floor.

“Sure! Good idea!!” you excitedly said and jump a little. He chuckled a little because of your cuteness.

“O..kay. let’s go down!” you said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Both of you went downstairs together. And when you’re on the last two steps, you noticed that all eyes are looking at both of you.

“Ya! What did you guys do?” D.O playfully asked and look at Suho who have about-to-laugh face.

“AHA! SILLY MINDS! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUH?!” you shout while crossing your arms.

“Then why is there a loud thumping upstairs?” Suho asked and he looked at D.O, they’re both laughing so they high fived.

“YA! YA! DO YOU WANT ME TO PUNCH YOU TWO?! IS THERE ANYTHING BAD AT JUMPING?!”your ears turned red coz of your annoyance.

“No.. I just thought….. you know.” Suho said and the other smiled and laughed too.

“You know what? Get over it Suho-ssi. There’s nothing wrong with jumping and besides, Baekhyun is not in my room, okay?! Silly minds.” You rolled your eyes and sighed.

“Okay, okay. Calm down my girl. We’re just joking.” Suho said, while calming his self. You rolled your eyes, and you go to the table to get the keys.

“So, where are you going?” D.O asked.

“To the restaurant of course.” You said. Still a little annoyed to him.

“Restaurant?” he asked curiously.

“Ah yeah. We went there yesterday. It’s her mini business.” Sehun excitedly explained to D.O

“So stay here okay. If you’re going outside, don’t forget to lock the door and get the keys.” You explained.

“Okay. No problem.” Suho said.

“I’ll be back in an hour. Bye.” You said and waved at them.

“BYE BYE! TAKE CARE!” Sehun said as he watched you go outside.

 

CHUNHAE’S POV

 

Those guys! AH! They freak me out. And that Suho who has a calm personality, also cracked a joke to me. Really, they’re personalities are unexplainable.

I hope they don’t do any crap in my house. I’ll definitely punch all of them, including Baekhyun.

Hmm, speaking of Baekhyun… I also feel my heart is going to jump out of my chest. What’s with those two? Kai and Baekhyun.

To be straightforward, I liked all of them for the very first time I saw them in my backyard. Especially when they started to hang out with me these past few days.

But why is this happening? Everytime Kai or Baekhyun is around me, I feel comfortable but a little confused about my heart jumping out of my chest.

Alright, get over it Chunhae. You’ll find out soon why. Just focus on driving.

--

On the other hand, EXO-K are behave like students. They’re just watching TV and sitting on the couch comfortably.

“Ya! Baekhyun-ah, what did you do to Chunhae? Why is she jumping?” D.O said while giggling with Suho.

“Are you guys normal? I’m not in her room. Actually, I’m on our room and I lied down on the bed. What do you think I did to Chunhae?” Baekhyun explained calmly and look at D.O.

“Oh  okay. I just thought you did something to her that’s why she jumped.” Suho said and hi fived D.O, again.

“Ya! Hyung, just stop it already. Even though you’re the leader, I’m really annoyed at you right now.” Baekhyun smiled and Suho smiled at him and jokingly rolled his eyes.

--

After you checked the sales of the restaurant, you decided to let your two oppas to go home. They agreed and hang out with you a little.

“Oppa, no need to go here tomorrow okay? I’ll let you guys rest for a week.” You calmly said to them.

 

“Are you sure about that Chunhae?” Chungho asked. She is one of your oppa.

“Yeah.. I know you’re all tired and im kinda sorry for it. So im giving you time to bond with your friends.” You said and smiled at them.

“Aww. Thanks very much Chunhae-ah! You’re really a good friend!” Daeho said and hugged you tightly.

She is one of your oppa also.

“Hey, let’s have some dinner at my house!” you excitedly said. Luckily, they’re all free so all of them agreed with your idea.

You closed the store and locked it. The three of you entered your car and go to another store to buy 10 box of chicken.

“Why did you buy so much chicken?” Chungho asked.

“Nothing…hehe. Just get along with those when we got home, okay?” you asked and looked at them.

“Okay.” Daeho and Chungho said.