BACK WHERE YOU BELONG

What is love

------------

 

The next day, you woke up with a smile on your face. You yawned and stretched widely. The others are still asleep so you hurriedly went to the kitchen, and cook some egg and bacon for breakfast. After you cooked, you went to the bathroom to have a relaxing shower. There’s no particular reason why you’re very excited, maybe because you’re going to see your hometown again? Or maybe college life will start tomorrow…

After a relaxing shower, you dry your hair with the towel and walked outside the bathroom. You noticed that they’re all awake, so you approached them.

“Come on let’s eat first. Then we’ll be leaving in an hour.” You said.

“Oh, right.” D.O said absentmindedly.

All of you went to the kitchen and sat on your respective places. Sehun sat and he beamed when he saw bacon.

“Hyung, that’s you!” Sehun said while pointing at the bacon. Everyone laughed and Baekhyun gave him a warning shot.

“Ya!” Baekhyun slightly yelled and smiled. Sehun smiled playfully and dig for food.

 

--

After eating, the guys started washing up their selves. And when the others are finished, they gathered their things on the living room and double checked their bags.

“Huh? Where’s my phone..?” you mumbled to yourself, as you searched on your bag.

“Chunhae! Here.” Chanyeol rushed to you and gave you your phone. You looked up at him and sighed in relief.

“Thanks, Chanyeol.” You beamed.

After a couple more minutes, all of you are finished, and your bags are already set behind your bags. You walked out of your room, and yawned. They were sitting comfortably and just waiting for you.

“Let’s go?” you asked, and they nodded.

They stood up, and headed outside. You switch of everything, and glanced at the rooms in case something has left. You sighed and headed towards the door. *Bye, housie house.* you thought.

You walked out of the house, and glanced around for the last time. Your lips formed into a smile, and you slightly nodded. You reached for the door and close it, and locked it.

The seven guys looked at you and smiled. You smiled back and walked towards them.

“Come on, or we’ll miss the train.” You beamed and all of you started walking.

After ten minutes of walking, and walking, you arrived at the subway station and waited for the train. Something caught your attention on the corner of your eye. You looked to your left and furrowed your eyebrows, as you try to remember the face of the person. You slightly tilted your head, and the head of the person slightly turned to your side, your eyes widened, when you saw Ricky. There is another person on his left. And that’s L.Joe. *Haha! They’re not chasing me right?*you thought and shook your head lightly. Zelo noticed it and walked towards you.

“Hey, you alright?” he asked.

“Y-yes. Of course… Why?” you asked and look up at him.

“Nothing.” He smiled, and you smiled back.

The train arrived and all of you board it. The eight of you sat and relaxed. You glanced around to see if there’s the other two. *Nothing. That’s a good thing. They must be on the next train.* you thought and you smiled in satisfaction.

Minutes had passed, and as usual, the others are asleep. Except for you and Kai, again. You pulled your phone from your bag, and visited your pictures. You smiled when you saw pictures of you and the seven boys. Kai noticed it, and he looked at your hand. He smiled as well when he saw you, looking through the pictures.

“You look good in that.” He said and pointed at the picture. You quickly hid the screen on your chest and looked at him.

“W-what are you doing? You’re not sleeping?” you asked.

“Do you think I’ll talk to you if I’m sleeping?” he said and smirked. You stared at him as you gritted your teeth. You rolled your eyes, and put your phone back to your bag.

 

--

30 minutes had passed, and you’re on your place already. You tugged on the sleeping boys and wake them up. They immediately woke up and stretched. All of you walked out of the train, and walked out of the station. *We’re here!* you thought and smiled.

You took the bus for five minutes, and excitedly walked towards your home. You lead the way, and hurriedly pull out the key of your house. You immediately unlocked it and smiled when you saw your house again. The others walked inside and pulled their bags off of their back.

“What do you want for lunch, huh?” you asked.

“Hmm, curry? I love your curry.” Sehun tapped his chin and beamed. You chuckled a little and nodded.

“Araso.” You smiled and walked towards your room.

You changed your clothes into a comfortable one and went back outside. The others are still unpacking at their rooms, so you walked downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. You open the refrigerator, and luckily, there are still ingredients for curry. You readied all the ingredients and cook.

After an hour, you finished cooking and you tasted it. *Daebak.* you your lips and nodded in satisfaction. You walked outside the living room and you saw them, watching, some are sleeping. They don’t have anything to do, so they just lie down on the couch in different positions. But when classes start again tomorrow, they will be busy and don’t have time in sleeping. Unless, they’re too genius.

Because it’s still too early to eat for lunch, you walked to your room and checked for your phone. Some messages are from your friends, and some are from Woohyun. He said that he’s congratulating you because you’re already college! A smile appeared on your face, when you saw your friends on your inbox. You replied everyone, and lied down on your bed. Suddenly, your phone rang while you’re replying one of your friends. You furrowed your eyebrows and answered the call.

“Yoboseyo?” you asked in a curious tone.

“Yeah, Chunhae!” the other line greeted.

“Who, who is this?”

“Aww, you forgot about me? Or my voice?” the other line said, and it looked like he pouted.

“I’m sorry. But I don’t recognize you.” You said in apologetic tone. He chuckled a little.

“Araso, it’s Myungsoo oppa.” He said and you beamed.

“Myungsoo oppa! How did you get my number?”

“Uhm, from Woohyun hyung.”

“Ah~ so, is there any problem?”

“Not at all. I just wanted to call you, since you’re college tomorrow! Woo!” he cheered over the phone and you chuckled.

“I know. Thank you oppa!” you beamed and looked at the window. It’s sunny day. *Maybe he’s kinda weird today, coz the weather’s hot.* you thought and smiled at yourself.

“No problem. Tell me if someone bullies you, alright?”

“Yes, sir! But no one will going to bully me….hehe.”

“Haha, okay, okay. Anyway, I’ll go now. I just called you coz we’re on a break.”

“Okay, oppa. Take care and, fighting!” you pumped your fist.

“Fighting!..... Bye bye!!” he said, and you chuckled a little.

“Bye oppa.” You said and hung up.

You put your phone down and sighed. *College.* you thought, and you pouted. You glanced at the time, and it’s almost lunchtime. So you got up from the bed, and went downstairs.

You prepare the table, and Baekhyun and Suho helped you. When all of you finished preparing, Suho called his dongsaengs and they came into the kitchen. They hold their stomachs, as if they were showing you how hungry they are. You chuckled a little and sat down, together with them. You get your chopsticks, and you dig for food.

“This one is way better.” Zelo said.

“Oh. So you’re saying the last time I cooked is not delicious?” you asked.

“Yes.” He said and chuckled.

“Ya!” you warned, the others started laughing quietly while eating.

After you ate, you did the dishes, and Chanyeol waited for you. Maybe he noticed that whenever someone from them volunteered to do the dishes, you’re always waiting. So he did the same to you. And after you finished washing the dishes, both of you went to the living room, and have some movie marathon. The first movie you all watched is Moss, and then Watch The Cat. Hours had passed and the two movies already finished. You glanced at the clock, and it’s already 6:00 pm.

“Do you want chicken for dinner?” you asked.

“Sure!” they said, and you nodded.

You get your phone and dialed the delivery number. After you finished talking to the phone, you put it on the table.

“Are you guys ready for tomorrow?” you asked.

“For what?” Chanyeol asked.

“Duh! College!” you said and playfully rolled your eyes.

“Oh geez! I almost forgot!” Chanyeol said as he pinch his chin. You smiled and leaned your head on the couch. After couple minutes of waiting, the door bell rang. You opened it and paid the delivery boy. You put the boxes on the table, and they automatically walked in the kitchen. Sehun helped you prepared and Chanyeol opened the boxes. All of you ate quietly and peacefully.

 

--

After you finished, Chanyeol did the dishes, and the others already went to the living room.

“Chanyeol-ah.” You lazily called.

“Hmm?” he said and looked at you.

“I’m going to shower first, kay?” you asked.

“Sure.” He nodded and smiled.

You stood up and went upstairs. You snatched your towel, and quickly went to the bathroom. Of course, you DID NOT forget to lock the door.

You have your relaxing hot shower. *New life. Maybe new friends! Yihee!* you screamed to your mind.

After half an hour, you finished showering and changed into comfortable PJs. After that, you joined the boys downstairs and grabbed a snack to eat. While you were watching, you noticed that your chip is becoming heavy.

“Ya.” You warned, when you looked down at the hand on Chanyeol.

“Hihi.” He giggled and grabbed a fistful amount of chips.

“Ya, ya, ya!” you slightly yelled.

“What? Come on. You can’t eat this anymore.” He said and stuck his tongue out. You rolled your eyes and continued watching. *Silly.*

When you already finished eating, you put the trash on the table and grabbed the bottle of water. After a couple of minutes, you didn’t realized that you already asleep with your head backwards.

“Psst.” Sehun called Chanyeol while pointed at you.

They all looked at you and softened. Looking at your cute face while sleeping made their heart thump really hard. Chanyeol smiled, and lift you up bridal style. The others nodded upstairs and they followed Chanyeol. Chanyeol brought you to the room, and the others went to their respective rooms. Chanyeol slightly kicked the door, for it to close and sighed in relief. He carefully walked towards the bed and lied you down very gently. He turned the lights off and lied down beside you. He put the blanket all over your body, and he rested his arm beside your face, as he stared at you. *You’re really beautiful, Chunhae.* he smiled and kissed your forehead.

“Good night.” He whispered and he put a strand of your hair behind your ear. He leaned down at you and kissed your forehead for the second time, and lied back down on his place. With that, he fell asleep, as he joined you in dreamland.