LOTTE WORLD

What is love

-----------------

 

 

You sat with the boys, and watch some movies.

“Let’s go somewhere. I’m bored.” You muttered. They all looked at you and you glanced at them.

“W-what?” you asked.

“That’s a good idea!” D.O beamed. You chuckled a little and pause for a minute.

“Let’s go to Lotte World.” You said and smiled.

 

--

After eating lunch and preparing, all of you finished and ready to go! The seven guys are more excited than you, since some of them like rare rides. You locked the house, and all of you went to the bus stop. When the bus came, all of you excitedly went inside and scanned for seats. You sat comfortably, and you watched the scenery outside.

After an hour, you arrived at Lotte World. The eight of you walked out of the bus, and cheerfully walked towards the theme park. After you got the eight tickets, all of you went inside. You started to bit your lip, as you saw the rides. You smiled to yourself, and you sighed.

“Come on let’s go!” you cheered and they pumped their fists.

The first attraction the eight of you tried was the Conquistador. It was swinging back and forth, and almost touching the ceiling of Lotte World. The line was not that long, so all of you easily found a seat. The eight of you sat near the rear seat. You sat between Suho and Chanyeol. Once the ride started, you tightened your grip on the railing in front of you, and let out a big sigh.

“Are you scared?” Suho asked.

“I think.” You said, with a shaky voice.

It is already swinging really hard, and you can feel your soul is getting out of your body every time you went down. All of you raised your hands whenever it gets down, and all of you shout your lungs out. The ride keeps getting higher, and higher. You were tapping your feet and shout with all your might. Chanyeol was with his voice, shouting his lungs out and enjoying the ride. Suho laughed and looked at you, your face kinda looked pale, but you still manage to shout, so that you can let your scariness away. Suho wrapped his arms around you, and caressed your shoulder. You hid your face inside his jacket, and you breathe his scent. He whispered something about you, and you started to calm down. As the ride becomes slower and slower, you started to rest your head on Suho’s arms. He smiled at you as you breathe in and out. And then finally, the ride stopped and you sighed.

“That was amazing!” Chanyeol and Sehun said and high-fived each other.

Suho guided you out of the place and you smiled at him. You stretched your body, and you smiled at them.

“Let’s try another one.” You beamed and they all nodded in agreement.

(A/N: when I first ride those kinds of rides, my knuckles became white and my whole body became limp. And I lose my voice from screaming. Haha! Anyway, back to the story! ^^)

 

The eight of you rode many attractions such as Giant Loop, Flume Ride, French Revolution, Gyro Drop, Waikiki Wave, and many more. Unfortunately, you started to feel like throwing up when you’re in Gyro Drop, so you gave in and threw up after Waikiki Wave. The seven guys started to became more concern, when you rushed to the bathroom. After you did your business, you walked into the mirror and you saw yourself. Your face is pale, and you look really tired. You washed your mouth, and wipe it with tissue paper. You tucked your hair behind your ear, and walked outside the bathroom, where the guys are all worried and waiting for you. You smiled at them, when they saw you.

“Chunhae-ah, are you alright?” Chanyeol asked while searching for your face.

“Of course I am.” You beamed. You glanced at the others, and their eyes are full of worries.

“Come on let’s eat first.” You said and trailed behind you.

You were walking, when Baekhyun walked beside you. You looked up at him and smiled.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Of course.” You said and smiled, he smiled back.

After minutes of walking, you arrived at the café. You walked inside the café, and smiled at the crews who greeted you. You scanned for seat, and you found near the corner. All of you walked through it, and sat. You ordered donuts, and iced coffee frappe. The guys just ordered some smoothies to relax. Once you got the orders, you walked towards them, and you sat on your place. You sipped your frappe, and started eating donuts.

“You want?” you asked them while munching.

“No, thanks. Go eat. You look exhausted.” Baekhyun said and smiled, you nodded and smiled back.

You finished your two donuts, and you’re still sipping your frappe. They already finished drinking, and they watched the people by the window. The keep pointing at the rides, and the people who are in it. After they relaxed, you stood up.

“Let’s ride the last one.” You beamed and they walked behind you.

You arrived at the carrousel and you beamed. You waved your hand and they trailed behind you. The eight of you sat on different horses. You were beside Baekhyun and Sehun was in front of you.

“Hey!” you warned Chanyeol. He walked beside you and guided your waist.

“Get on your horse!” you said and pouted.

“Why?” he asked innocently. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

After some minutes, it stopped and all of you got out. Chanyeol helped you get down from your horse, and smiled widely at you. You glanced at the time, and it’s already 6:30 pm.

“Hey let’s eat somewhere.” You said.

“Where?” Sehun asked while tapping his chin.

“Come on, I know some restaurant near here.” You beamed and they nodded.

All of you got out of the Lotte World, and decided to eat. You lead the way to the restaurant, which is minutes away, and walking distance. The guys behind you keep telling how they feel on the rides. And you keep chuckling on yourself.

You arrived at the place. Some girls are squealing and some are gasping. You looked at them and you cleared your throat. You look at the boys and started walking. The girls pouted and went back to eating while glancing at your seven guys.

All of you sat, and you looked at the menu. All of you ordered kimbap and waited for it to come.

“Did you guys enjoyed?” you beamed.

“We do!” D.O cheerfully said.

“That’s great.” You said and smiled.

You chat for minutes, and then the orders came. You broke your chopsticks and started to eat. The dinner was fun, because they keep telling their feeling on some rides. So you always giggled at them.

After an hour, you finished eating, and chatting. So you all decided to go home, since all of you are tired. You waited for the bus, and when it comes, you hopped in with no energy at all. You yawned when you sat down, and you felt your eyes are getting heavy. And you didn’t know that you already fell asleep. Suho saw you, so he gently pulled your head to his shoulder. The others started yawning and becoming sleepy too. So almost all of you fell asleep on the way.

 

Hour had passed, and you arrived home already. Suho lightly tapped you and you woke up. You stretched a little, but he dragged you gently out of the bus. You walked towards your home while rubbing your sleepy eyes. You grabbed your keys and unlocked your house. The guys walked upstairs to change, while you, you headed towards the kitchen to drink milk. After you finished it, you walked upstairs, changed your clothes, washed yourself and went back to your room. You saw Chanyeol and you smiled.

“Good night, Chanyeol.” You said.

“Good night.” He smiled.

You turned to the other side, and turned the lamp. After a small smile, you and the seven guys started to find yourselves in dreamland.