GOING HOME

What is love

------------------

 

Early in the morning, you woke up with a smile on your face. You looked around and your eyes widened when you saw it’s not your room. *Oh, I forgot.. I’m at their dorm.* you thought and you sighed.

You heard a commotion outside so you quickly went out the room.

“Oh you’re awake! Come on, let’s eat.” Hoya said and you nodded.

You looked at the table and it’s full of food. You smiled and you sat between Hoya and Woohyun. You picked your chopsticks and picked for foods.

“Ya, eat like a girl.” Woohyun said while munching his food.

“You’re still not used to me, huh, oppa?” you said and smiled a little.

“So… Did you slept well?” Sunggyu asked. You glanced at L and he looked at you also.

“Yeah.. Of course.” You said with a smile.

After a couple of minutes, all of you finished eating and Sungyeol did the dishes.

They entered the bathroom one by one.

“Do you want to go home?” Woohyun asked.

“Can I? I feel that homesickness hits me.” you said.

“Hahaha. Araso, let’s wait for the others to finished.” He laughed and you nodded at him with a smile.

After a minute, they all finished showering and gathered at the living room. You walked towards the bathroom and changed your clothes. You neatly fold the shirt that Woohyun let you borrowed, and you stepped out of the bathroom.

“Oppa, do you want me to get this clean first?” you asked Woohyun while sheepishly rubbing the back of your head.

“Nah, put it on the basket and we’ll do it.” he slightly laughed and you nodded.

Woohyun came out of the room with his jacket on.

“Hyung, me and L want to come with you.” Sungjong said.

“Araso. How about you guys?” he asked the others.

“I’ll go too.” Sunggyu said.

“We’ll just stay.” Hoya said and smiled.

You walked towards Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo. They immediately stood up and smiled.

“I’ll see you around, oppas.” You said and smiled.

“Come here if you have any problem. You’re always welcome.” Hoya said and smiled.

“Araso.” You said and you hugged them one by one. You looked at them with teary eyes and waved.

“Ya, don’t cry!” Dongwoo shouted and you peeked your head and nodded.

The five of you went outside the building and there’s their manager on the van. Sunggyu opened the door and all of you bowed.

“Did you had fun?” the manager asked.

“Yes, I did.” You said in a tone full of manner.

All of you hopped inside and you sat between Sunggyu and Woohyun. You took your phone and you immediately texted Baekhyun.

 

To: Baekhyun ^^

Hey, I’ll be home soon. We’re on the way :D

 

You clicked the send button with a smile on your face, and then, your phone vibrated.

 

From: Baekhyun ^^

Araso. Come back safely. And Chanyeol is about to die here, he’s been missing you the whole time. Hahaha :D

 

To: Baekhyun ^^

Really? That silly. Haha! I’ll be there soon. Don’t tell him I’m coming ;)

 

From: Baekhyun ^^

Araso ^^

 

You smiled at yourself, and now you’re really excited to go home.

After a couple of minutes, you arrived at your home. You sighed and you looked at them.

“Bye!” you waved at them and smiled.

“Bye bye Chunhae!” Sungjong said.

They all hugged you and you peeked your head inside the van.

“Thank you for the ride home.” You said to the manager and bowed 90 degrees. He smiled and he bowed back.

“Call me anytime if you want anything, araso?” Woohyun asked.

“Araso.” You said and smiled.

They waved at you and you watched them hopped in the van. They closed the door and you watched them leave.