ERT

What is love

---------------

 

The two of you arrived at their place, and they’re all playing. You asked them to play, and all of them agreed. They gave several kinds of games, and some are extremely USELESS and POINTLESS games. Sehun said the game Chicken Fight, and you all agreed. You changed the rules, if the one of them wins, they will play with other guys with the same attacker and vehicle. All of you started with Zelo, Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O. The guys are pretty tough so it’s kinda hard for them to be pushed away. But after minutes of attacking the rival, Zelo and Sehun failed and Chanyeol and D.O won the first game. The game continued until all of you got the chance to play. You watched them enjoyed and you keep laughing at them. *This is really fun. I want to extend our vacation. But no, class will start soon. Very soon. Gosh! College life! How it will be?*.

All of you didn’t even realize what time it is. You walked out or the water, not making them realizes it. You run towards the house while warming your arms with your both hands. Once you got inside, you looked at the time, it’s already 3:15 pm. You get your towel from your room, and you wrapped it around yourself. Without knowing, Baekhyun was with you that time. When you walked out of the room, you saw him with his towel. You gasped, and you hold your chest, again.

“Baekhyun! You want me to kill from heart attack, don’t you?” you joked, he smiled a little and ruffled your wet hair.

“That’s not it. You’re just not aware that someone’s around you.” He said, you smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

You reached for the cupboard, and get a two box of pancake. You opened it and pulled out the two powder to make pancake.

“I’ll help.” Baekhyun offered and smiled.

“Cool. Thanks.” You beamed.

He held out a mixing bowl for you to put the powder. You reached for the scissors and opened the powder, he did the same thing and he put it on the bowl together with enough water. After mixing it, you readied the pan and opened the stove.

After a couple of minutes, you finished the pancakes.

“Hmm. Yum yum!” you beamed as you smell the aroma of pancake.

“I know.” He said and smiled.

You get the syrup from the cupboard and put it on the table.

“Wait.” You mumbled and you walked through your room. You opened the cabinet and pulled a big picnic blanket. *Perfect.*

You walked out of the room with the two blankets on your hands.

“What was that?” Baekhyun asked.

“Picnic blanket.” You beamed and he smiled.

You put it on the table first and look for a clip. You clipped your bangs and tied up your hair. *You look perfect with your hair tied up or not.* Baekhyun thought as he smiled by himself. You took some forks and put it on another plate.

“Come on.” You said and he nodded.

Both of you walked out of the house with blankets and plates on your hands. The six guys looked up and saw the both of you with those things. Luckily, they’re all dry because they sat to the nearest bench already.

“What’s that?” D.O asked.

“Blankets and pancakes.” You smiled.

“We’re having a picnic?!” Sehun and Zelo asked, you smiled at them and nodded.

“I’ll help.” Suho said and grabbed the other blanket from yours. Chanyeol helped you straightened the blanket, while Suho and Kai helped each other on the other blanket. Sehun and Zelo are already wanted to taste the pancakes. While Baekhyun put it away from them and they keep on pouting.

After you finished preparing the blankets, all of you sat and so the plates. They get their own forks and plates, as they put syrups in it. All of you ate the pancakes in just a minute.

“Uhm, I guess I must cook 5 boxes next time?” you joked.

“So you mean we eat a lot?” Zelo asked and pouted.

“What do you think? I only ate 2 pancakes you fools!” you said and laughed a little.

“Really? You know I’m kind so maybe I can puke it and give it to you.” Zelo joked and you frowned.

“YUCK! YOU’RE SO DISGUSTING!” you made a face and looked away.

“I know. That’s why I………” you shot him a look.

“Yeah. That’s why you said that disgusting things…..Eeew.” you said and trembled a little. The other guys laugh and you looked at them.

“Sorry~” Sehun sang and tapped his fingers.

“Come on. Let’s clean up!” you clapped and they nodded.

They all stood up and helped you fold the blankets. The others gathered the plates and forks. After cleaning up, all of you went back inside the house.

“I’ll shower first.” You said and they all nodded.

After you get your towel, you walked towards the bathroom, when you felt someone’s behind you. You turned and you saw Kai with his hands in his pockets.

“What?” you asked in annoyed tone. He smirked and he threw his arms on your shoulder. Your eyes widened and you raised a brow.

“What the hell?” you slightly yelled when he dragged you inside the bathroom.

“Come on. Let’s shower.” He said. He was about to close the door but you stopped it.

“Get out.” You whispered, but in an annoyed manner.

“Why?” he asked.

“Why what?! I’m a girl and you’re a boy.” You said while frowning.

“I know. That’s why we’re going to shower together.” He said and smirked.

“What the- GET OUT!” you pushed him away but all he did was laugh. You stopped and stared at him with fierce eyes.

“Fine. Go shower first.” You said and walked away, but he grabbed your hands.

“Don’t be so stupid, let’s shower. I know you want it.” he said. Your face reddened in anger, and you looked at him straight in the eyes. You walked a little in front of him and smirked.

“NO.WAY.” you said.

“Oh come on. Let’s go before I drag you-“ you didn’t let him finish and you peeked your head outside.

“SUHO!!!!!” you yelled.

“Fine.” Kai said and walked out. Suho came in front of the shower door and looked at you.

“What’s the matter?” Suho asked in a concerned tone.

“That guy there wants to shower with me.” you pointed at Kai who was sitting with disappointed face, he rolled his eyes and you looked away.

“Then?” he asked with a concerned face.

“Teach him some manners!” you slightly yelled. He smiled and looked at you.

“I know… Now let’s go.” He said and pushed you inside.

“What are you doing?” you asked.

“Let’s shower.” He blinked at you innocently and you frowned.

“WHAT THE HECK?! NO WAY! I’M NOT GOING TO SHOWER ANYMORE! ALL OF YOU ARE ERTS!” you yelled making the other guys walked towards the scene. You looked at Suho and he’s laughing with all his might, and Kai was giggling at himself.

“What are laughing at?” you asked while your hands are on your hips.

“I’m just joking. Go have some shower now, Chunhae.” He shooed you inside and he walked away. You glanced back at Kai and quickly rolled your eyes with a shook of your head.

This time, you made sure the door is locked or you’ll be the victim of the ert boys you’re living with.

*What the are those guys! GAH!*you yelled at your mind.

You opened the shower and have some refreshing one. But the scene earlier made you really, really angry. You shook your head a little and enjoy the cool shower.

After a couple of minutes, you walked out of the bathroom with darkened face. You saw Kai at the corner of your eye. You looked at him and both of you rolled your eyes. *Chunhae has a temper.* Kai thought and smiled at himself.

After about an hour, all of them are finished showering. You glanced at the time, and it’s already 6:45 pm. you stood up and walked towards the kitchen, and you heat the stew.

After you heated the stew, you called them and some of them helped you prepared the table. The tiredness disappeared when all of you ate the dinner. I know it , but you can’t keep looking at Kai and Suho who pissed you earlier. Hah. Those weird guys.

You finished your dinner with laughter and stories. You did the dishes, and none of them waited for you to finish. How dare them, yeah?

After you finished the dishes, you walked towards the guys and sit between Kai and Suho. The ones who pissed you. You looked at both of them and they’re looking at you.

“What?” you asked.

“Let’s shower.” Kai teased.

“Stop. It. it’s not funny.” You rolled your eyes.

“Oh really? How about this?” Kai smirked and tickled you at both sides of your waist.

“YAAA! S-STOP!!!” you yelled while laughing. He stopped and laughed at you.

“Whatever.” You mumbled and crossed your arms.

You went back on watching and you saw Suho giggling at the corner of your eye. You looked at him, and he quickly went away.

“Aish chincha.” You whispered to yourself.

You stood up and you changed your seat beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun watched you walked towards him and smiled.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“That two guys over there are pissing me off.” You pointed at the two guys who are making faces.

“Really? Leader-nim is pissing you?” he shook his head in amusement and looked back at you.

“Yeah. That mean leader. I hate him.” You muttered at your last sentence and he chuckled. He ruffled your hair and smiled at you.

You watched the movie on the TV and you’re too immersed with it. It’s already 10:05 pm. And you can feel that your eyes are getting heavier. Baekhyun noticed that your eyes are closing. He smiled and then, your eyes shut and your head fell forward. Baekhyun worriedly looked at you and he slowly put your head on his shoulder. He didn’t mind if the others are looking at him, as long as it’s for you, he will do it. You felt more comfortable, so you hugged his arm. He smiled widely when he saw you hugging his arm.

Baekhyun glanced at the time, and it’s already 11:15 pm. And all of them are sleepy. He looked at the others, and all of them are tired and sleepy, too.

“Chanyeol.” He whispered, Chanyeol looked up at him.

“What?” he asked while walking towards the both of you.

“Carry Chunhae in your room.” Baekhyun said as he slowly lift your head. He cupped your neck and slowly smiled at himself. *Good night and sweet dreams, Chunhae.* with that, he leaned at you and kissed your forehead. Chanyeol carefully lift you bridal style and headed towards your room.

“Let’s sleep.” Baekhyun said and the others stood up. They went to their rooms and closed the lights.

Chanyeol carefully put you on the bed and put the blanket to your body. He put his arm beside your head and caressed your cheek with his other hand.

“Good night.” He whispered and he smiled. He leaned more closer to you, and he kissed your cheeks. He reached for the lamp, and turned the lights off. For the last time, he glanced back at you and smiled. With that, he fell asleep really fast.