ON THE WAY

What is love

--------------

 

Another day had passed. Of course you can’t miss it because it’s your last bonding time with your mom. So both of you went everywhere and went shopping together.

And then, today is the day! Your mom and Zelo are going back to America, New York to be more specific. She asked you if you wanna come, of course you said no because you’re more in love with Seoul than in New York.

You woke up today at 7:00am. And you go to your shop, to borrow your oppa’s van. He let you borrowed it because he knew that your mom will be leaving now. You borrowed his van because EXO-K also wants to go with you at the airport.

After a couple of minutes, you got back from your shop.

“Where did you go?” D.O asked while scratching his eye.

“I borrowed the van.” You said and you sat on the couch. You leaned your head backwards and you sighed.

“Any problem?” Suho asked in concern.

“Yeah….You know, mom’s leaving today.” You said.

“I see.” He said.

“Have you guys showered already?” you lift your head and you asked them.

“Yeah.” All of them answered.

“Oh okay. So I’m the only one left….hehehe…..I’ll take a shower now.” You said and you stood up.

You go upstairs and you took your towel. You headed towards the bathroom while facing down. You opened it, and you have a good time with the hot water.

After half an hour, you go to your room and you wear black skinny jeans, a white tank top, and you also grabbed your favorite varsity jacket. You dried your hair and you messed it, but it still look cool.

You looked at your phone and you saw a text message from Daeho.

 

From: Daeho oppa ^^

 

Chunhae-ah~ I’ll get the van later when we close, okay? No need to bring it here. ^^

Take care baby girl~!

 

To: Daeho oppa ^^

 

Araso, thank you oppa! :)

 

You go downstairs while putting your phone on your pocket, and your jacket is on your shoulder.

“Let’s go? Mom will be leaving in an hour or two.” You said while putting your jacket on.

“Sure. Let’s go.” Suho said and they all stood up. You get the keys and you removed your hair under the jacket.

“I’ll drive.” Suho offered and let out his hand, but you put away the key.

“Are you sure you can drive?” you asked.

“Of course.”

“Do you know the way?”

“Of course. Alright, just give me the key and no need to worry.” He said and smirked. You gave him the keys and you locked your door.

 

--

All of you entered the van. The van is Hyundai TQ so it’s pretty big and suits for many people. The color of it is black, so it’s cool and simple.

You pull your phone from your pocket and you dialed Zelo’s number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ya, Zelo. Where are you?”

“At the hotel. Why?”

“Nothing. Okay that’s all.” You’re about to end the call.

“I’m gonna miss you noona.”

“Oh really? How sweet. Well, I’m not gonna miss you. Pabo.” You said and you smirked.

“Ya! Can’t you see I’m—(Zelo! It’s your noona!) Okay. I’m sorry.”

“Bye!”

“Saranghae noona!!”  he said and faked a kiss.

“Whatever.” You frowned and end the call.

“Disgusting kid…..” you muttered.

“He’s a sweet kid, you know.” Kai said and smirked.

“What do you mean?” you asked.

“I mean, with that, ‘Saranghae noona!’” he said and put a heart on his hand. And this made you smiled.

“YA! Stop it.” you said and punched his arms playfully. He smiled at you and he put his arm around you. Baekhyun, who is sitting behind you, saw everything together with Chanyeol.

“Chunhae-ah, how do you play this?” Sehun asked, who is sitting beside you.

“Hm? Ahh.. Like this.” You leaned to him and you explained the game to him. His face got red because he can feel your warm body.

“That… You just need to-“ you looked at him and you saw his red face.

“Why are you blushing?” you whispered to his ear, making his ear tickle and turn red.

“A-am I?” he asked in panic.

“You do.” You said and you pinch his cheeks.