D.O's COOK

What is love

------------------

 

--

In a few minutes, you arrived home already. You opened the door quickly go to the couch.

“Chunhae, Zelo and me are going now.” Your mom said before she entered the house. You stood up and go to her place.

“Oh……okay… Come back tomorrow okay?” you smiled and you kissed her cheeks.

“Of course. Bye my daughter.” She said and kissed your forehead. She waved at you and walk towards the gate.

“Bye noona!” Zelo said. Your smile disappeared and you rolled your eyes after he waved at you.

*Noona is sensitive.* Zelo thought and he pouted.

You get back to your couch and do the same position. You put your head on Suho’s lap.

You put your hands on your stomach and you close your eyes. And then, after an hour, you opened your eyes and you’re on your room now.

*They probably lift me up.*

When you turned to your right, you smelled something so you sat from your bed. You can’t guess the smell so you go downstairs. And you heard them talking.

“Ya, hyung. It’s really good.”

“I told you. I’m expert.”

“Show off.”

You walked towards the kitchen and you saw Bulgogi on the table.

“Oh, Chunhae! You’re awake!” Sehun said and you smiled at him.

“Bulgogi?” you asked.

“Yep. I made it.” D.O proudly said.

“Looks nice!” you excitedly said. You looked at your wrist watch and it’s already 6:00pm. *Daebak! Time to eat!*

“Let’s eat.” You said and they nodded in agreement.

You tasted the food and D.O, staring at you with a curious face. You put the food in your mouth and you chewed it.

“How is it?” D.O asked.

“IT’S VERY AWESOME!” you said and he smiled.

You all eat quietly and peacefully.

As usual, after you ate, Sehun always participate to do the dishes.

You wait for Sehun to finish the dishes, and both of you go to the living room. You stoop up again from your couch and you go to the mini bar near the living room. You get a glass and pour a red wine in it. You sat at the high chair and watch at the same time. Kai glanced behind him and he saw you drinking by yourself. He got up and went to you.

“Red wine?” he asked as he examined your face.

“Yep! It’s been a while since I drink this.” You said and sipped again.

“Do you have any problem?” he asked.

“Me? Of course nothing. You’re just not familiar with me, drinking this kind of stuffs.” You said and chuckled a little.

“Okay. You said that.” He smiled, and you smiled back.

“I’m going to sleep now. Good night.” He said and he kissed your cheek.

“Good night.” You smiled.

He walked towards the others and told them that he’s going to sleep. You gulped the left wine on your glass, and you quickly put it on the sink. You walked towards the living room, and you looked at the five guys.

“Let’s sleep.” You said while looking at them. They all nodded and walked behind you.

“Good night.” You said and smiled at them. They smiled back and they watched you stepped in your room.

You changed your clothes into PJs.  You sat on your bed and looked up at your B2ST poster.

“Thank you for remembering me. I’m really a proud B2UTY!” you whispered. And you got up, crawl on the poster and kissed it. You smiled widely and you lied down on your bed. You turned off the lampshade and you gently closed your eyes. 

 

----------------

OKAY! So it took me about two hours typing this. I dunno why. LOL v(^^)v
Maybe because I don't have enough EXOtic energy while writing this. 
So i'm gonna look more on EXO and make them as my inspiration. (as usal) ^^
Anyway, thank you guys for subscribing and reading my fanfic! Comments are loved ;)