THEY SAW IT

What is love

-------------

 

It was 11:00 am, Saturday morning and everyone’s awake. But you and Baekhyun are still asleep. Together.

On the other hand, Chanyeol woke up and his eyes widened when he saw your place, empty.

“What the- where did Chunhae go?” he asked to himself and rushed to his hyung’s rooms.

“Hyung!!! Did you saw Chunhae?” he asked to Suho.

“No. Baekhyun is not here too.” He said.

The others gathered on Suho’s room and they asked if what happened. They rushed downstairs and there you are, sleeping on Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“There they are.” Suho whispered at the others.

The other guys froze on the steps and look at the two of you. *This isn’t happening.* Kai thought as he clenched his teeth. Suho came down with Chanyeol and Sehun behind him.

“Baekhyun.” Suho whispered as he shook Baekhyun lightly. Baekhyun’s eyes opened and he looked at the others. His eyes widened and the stares sent some shivers on his spine.

“I-I didn’t mean to…..” Baekhyun whispered and Suho tapped his shoulders.

“It’s okay. Lie her down first.” Suho said and Baekhyun nodded.

Baekhyun slowly removed his arms on you, and he carefully lied you down on the couch. He straightened your legs and put some strands of your hair on the back of your ear. *Sleep well.* he thought and he smiled.

He stood up and gently rotated his neck. He walked towards the other couch and sat on it.

“So… What happened?” D.O asked while sitting beside him.

“Fell asleep.” Baekhyun said.

“Really? I think you should do that on the room.” D.O joked.

“Ya! Stop it. I came downstairs and I didn’t know she was there.” He explained.

“Oh okay…. I’ll stop.” D.O said and smiled.

“Yeah, you should.” Baekhyun said and smiled.

The seven guys headed to the kitchen to have some breakfast. They had a little chat with their coffees, and suddenly, you came to the kitchen. You were rubbing your eyes and walking with your other eye closed.

“Chunhae.” Sehun called, you jump a little and opened your eyes.

“Huh?” you asked.

“Sleepwalking?” Sehun asked and smiled.

“No, I’m just….rubbing my eyes.” You said and get a mug to put some coffee. You also sat on the table and blow your coffee.

You sip some coffee and your lips. And then, you yawned and bury your face on your shoulders.

“CHUNHAEEEE! WAKE UP!!” Chanyeol whined while shaking you.

“I’m awake…. I’m awake.” You straightened up and stared at your coffee.

“YA!” Chanyeol yelled and you jumped a little.

“Ya! You scared me!” you said while holding your thumping chest.

“Did you just woke up?” Suho asked.

“Yeah.” You said absentmindedly.

“Yes you did. Actually you’re already awake and you walked towards here and get some coffee and sat down there.” Suho said and smirked.

“Oh. Really? So I guess I’m awake…..hehe.” you said and you grabbed your mug to take a sip of coffee.

“What do you want for lunch?” you asked, already awake.

“Let’s just order something.” D.O said.

“Okay.” You said, and you finished your coffee.

You went to your room to get your phone. You were searching for the delivery number when you bumped on someone.

“Ow!” you yelled and you looked up.

“Oh Kai. Sorry.” You said.

“It’s okay.” He said and smirked.

*BOY SMIRK. HMPH!* you thought while watching him go towards the bathroom. He noticed that you’re looking at him so he stopped.

“What are you looking at? You wanna come?” he asked and smirked. You looked away and you blushed.

“O-of course not!” you said and rushed downstairs.

*You silly girl.* Kai thought and he closed the bathroom door.

You sat on the sofa and dialed the number.

After you put your phone away, you walked towards the kitchen to cook rice. But they already did it.

So you opened the refrigerator instead, and took a bottle of water. You gulped it and put it back. You noticed Chanyeol on the living room so you rushed there and sat beside him.

“Chanyeol-ah.” You said while watching.

“Hmm?” he asked.

“You mumbled something last night.”

“Really? What did I said?” he asked curiously.

“You said I’m just a girl who is really clumsy and hitch on your life.” You said and pouted.

“W-wait. I didn’t mean to….say that.” He approached you and you just ignore him.

“CHUNHAE!!” he whined while shaking you.

“Stop. You said I’m a hitch.” You said and you crossed your arms. You looked away and you bit your lip to hide your laugh.

“Chunhaeeeeee. You know that I’m not like that right?” he said with teary eyes.

“I know but you did it.” you said and rolled your eyes.

“Chunhae-ah! I’m really sorry.” He cried. You looked at him with his tears falling down on his cheeks. You couldn’t help it now, but to laugh. You laughed really hard while holding on your stomach.

“W-why are you laughing?” he asked while crying.

“Because I just tricked you.” You said and smiled while wiping his tears.

“Y-you mean you’re just joking?” he asked.

“Yes.” You smiled and wipe the last tears away from his cheeks.

“…oof!” you gasped when he suddenly hugged you.

“I knew it! I knew it! I know you’re just joking at me!” he said while swaying you. You just laughed and smile.

“I know. Now get off.” You said and smiled.

“No.” he protested and started to tickle you.

“Ya!!! Stop it!” you tried to avoid his wrist and you continued to laugh.

“Alright, alright. That’s enough!” Suho said while pulling Chanyeol away.

Both of you laugh and you leaned backwards to calm yourself. And suddenly, the door bell rang and you rushed.

“Thank you.” You said and you grabbed the boxes of chicken.

“Let’s eat!” Sehun excitedly said and rushed to the kitchen to help you.