HUGS

What is love

------------

 

You woke up at around 8 pm. You looked for your phone and you saw Suho’s missed call.

*They’ll be here soon.* you thought and you yawned. You changed your position towards Zelo and you saw him, deeply asleep. You stared at him for a minute when you heard voices behind your door.

“I wanna sleep, hyung.”

“I’ll wash now.”

“Ya, have you seen Chunhae and Zelo?”

You looked at your door when you heard your name. You sat up and you shook Zelo for him to wake up.

“Zelo, wake up. They’re here already.” You shook him while rubbing your eyes.

His eyes opened and he stretched his arms out wide while yawning. He looked at you while rubbing his eyes.

“They’re here?” he asked.

“Are you deaf?” you rolled your eyes and stood up.

You looked at yourself at the mirror and reached for the knob. You opened it and you saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho. They’re looking at you like you did a crime.

“What?” you asked and yawned again.

“N-nothing.” Chanyeol said and looked at you in bewilderment.

“Ya, we just sleep.” You said and walked towards the bathroom. You knocked but there’s someone inside.

“Did you received my call?” Suho asked.

“Ah yeah. I saw it just now, when I woke up. I’m sorry.” You said.

“It’s okay.” He smiled and you smiled back.

You wait for the person to finish in the bathroom, while having your arms crossed. Zelo walked out of the room and he nodded at you.

“D.O, what took you so long?” you asked while losing your patience.

“I’m showering.” He said.

“Araso…. I’ll just use the bathroom downstairs.” You said and headed downstairs.

Kai and Sehun are sitting on the couch while watching.

“Chunhae!!” Sehun said in excitement.

“Hey.” You said and smiled. You looked at Kai and he just smiled at you, of course you smiled back.

After a few minutes, you came out of the bathroom and walked towards the living room.

“Have you guys eaten?” you asked while putting your hair at the back.

“Yes we did. How about you?” Baekhyun asked.

“Not yet. I’m just gonna cook now.” You smiled and they nodded.

You went to the kitchen to cook for fried rice. It’s been a while since you made this one.

Zelo also went to the kitchen to drink water.

“Zelo?” you asked.

“Hmm?”

“Ask them if they want fried rice.”

“Araso.” He said and he walked to the living room.

“They said they’re still full.” He said while sitting on the table.

“Okay. Get some bowls now. I’m almost done.” You said.

He arranged the table and he also get the pitcher and two glasses. You finished and you put the fried rice on the two bowls.

“Let’s eat.” Zelo excitedly said.

“You guys wanna eat?” you shout at EXO-K.

“No, thanks!” they answered.

“Araso.” You said and both of you eat.

Both of you eat in silence while the other six are having fun playing chess.

After a few minutes, both of you finished eating.

“Your fried rice is good.” Zelo said while putting water on his glass.

“I know.” You said and smirked. You stood up and you arranged the table.

“I’ll wash the dishes. Go to your hyungs now.” You said while putting the gloves.

“Araso.” He said and he go to his hyungs.

You were humming to the song of B2ST ‘I Knew It’. You’re about to finish washing when someone gave you a back hug. You looked to your side and you saw Chanyeol, resting his cheeks on your shoulder while his arms are wrapped on your waist.

“Chanyeol.” You said.

“Hmm?”

“What are you doing?” you asked and sighed.

“I feel like hugging you, you know. I missed you.” He said while putting a strand of your hair behind your ear.

You softened at his words and you feel touched.

“Araso. Get off for now. I’m about to finish.” You said and he let go.

“Okay. I’ll wait, and I’m gonna give you a hug again.” He said and he smiled.

You turned back to your business and slightly smirked while having a great idea, to avoid him to hug you.