FINALLY SAID

What is love

-------------

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

You were sitting on a bench at the nearest park on your house. You crossed your legs and you can’t help it but to smile on yourself. You watched the children play and chase on each other’s and the smiled never left your face. *After 10 years, L.Joe and I will going to have a playful children like them.* you thought as you watched the kids laughed and smiled at the same time.

Suddenly, a bunch of red roses appeared in front of you. You smiled and you quickly grab the flowers. You smell it and L.Joe sat beside you.

“You like it?” he asked while my hair.

“Yes. It looks beautiful.” You said and smiled. He smiled back.

“I bet you didn’t get me anything.” He teased.

“Ya, I did get you something.” You said and you pulled a small box on your bag. You gave it to him with a sweet smile on your face.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“Open it.” you said. He slowly opened it and his eyes widened from what he saw. It was a chain bracelet. It looks really simple but it looks like it costs too much.

“W-why did you bought me this?” he asked in a pleased eyes.

“A gift. You don’t like it?” you asked and pouted.

“No. I really liked it. But I think this costs too much.” He said while removing the bracelet from the box.

“It’s not.” You said and smiled. You watched him wear it, your eyes blurred from tears but you still smiled.

“Hey, why are you crying? Did you spent too much money from this?” he teased while rubbing your shoulder.

“No. I’m actually really happy that you liked it.” you said and you looked at him. He softened at your sparkling eyes, so he leaned at you and he kissed you deeply.

You heard some people gossiping at the both of you so you broke the kiss.

“Why? Something’s wrong?” he asked in concern.

“Yeah. People are gossiping.” You said while looking at him. He smiled and pulled you closer.

“It’s okay. They don’t even care at all.” He said and smiled at you. *I knew it. I think I can’t do it. It will be hard for the two of us. DAMN!* he thought while he clenched his teeth.

Both of you stood up and walked and talked for a little. Both of you rode his motorcycle and you arrived at Han River in just a few minutes. You hopped out from his motorcycle and quickly looked at the beautiful river.

“It’s very relaxing here.” You said.

“I know.” L.Joe said while wrapping his arms on your hips. Both of you stood there as you watched the sun begun to set. In a swift moment, L.Joe grabbed your shoulders and he gently made you face him. You blinked in surprise and you looked at him. He is sweating and his eyes are full of worries.

“A-are you okay?” you asked in concern.

“I-I have to tell you something.” He said, avoiding your eyes.

“Go ahead.” You said and you looked at him.

“I think…….. I think we need to……… I think we need to break up.” He said while his eyes are locked into yours. You gently removed his hands on your shoulders and stepped backward.

“You’re joking right?” you asked in bewilderment.

“Chunhae, I’m serious….” He said and he looked away. Tears started to fall on your cheeks. You stared at him in horror and you stepped backwards.

“Look..” he stepped towards you but you spread your hands, defending him to get on you.

“I know you’re joking so please, stop this okay.” You said and you laughed a little.

“Chunhae, please-“

“Can’t you just enjoy the night and stopped joking around?” you asked while tears kept flowing on your face.

“Look. I’m very, very sorry. I tried to find a way but-“

“No. Stop. STOP!” you yelled and the people started to stared at the both of you.

“I’m sorry, Chunhae. I didn’t want this thing to happen, but-“

SLAP! Your hands already landed on his face. You stared at him in horror while stepping backwards. He touched his face, and finally, a tear started to tracked down on his face.

“I’m sorry-“ but before he could say anything, you walked out of his sight and started to walked really fast. You stopped and you pull out a taxi. You walked in while wiping your tears. You looked behind you and you saw L.Joe panicking from searching you. You quickly looked away and started to face in front.

“Miss, are you okay?” the driver asked you in concern.

“Yes. Yes I am.” You said and you gave a pleased smile.

In a couple of minutes, you finally arrived home. You paid the driver and you bowed at him. When the taxi left, your tears started to fall on your face again. This time, you can’t control it but to cry really loud. You quickly turned around. You opened the door and you saw Nam Woohyun with the rest of Infinite. Their eyes widened when they saw you crying, Woohyun quickly stood up and walked towards you.

“Chunhae, are you alright?!” he asked while your hair.

“OPPA!” you cried and you hugged him really tight. He got shocked but he hugged you back.

“What happened? Tell me what happened? Is that about L.Joe?” he asked while pushing you gently and looked for your eyes.

“Yes. He broke up.” You bluntly said that made his eyes widened. You hugged him again and began to cry in his chest.

“It’s okay, honey. I’ll make sure that that guy will never come to my baby cousin again.” He muttered while your hair.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Chunhae, Chunhae.” L.Joe asked while waving his hands in front of you. You snapped out of it and looked at him with your teary eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asked, and you nodded.

You quickly looked away and wiped your tears that was about to fall. You looked at him and your gaze was fixed on his wrist. You saw the bracelet you gave him 5 years ago. You quickly looked away and shut your eyes. *Chunhae. Stop crying!* you thought while breathing in and out.

“Do you want coffee?” he asked.

“Sure.” You said.

Both of you stood up and walked to the nearest café. Of course it’s the same café when you, Kai and Baekhyun visited. You sat on the place near the window. The same place when you and Baekhyun sat.

“What do you want?” he asked while looking at you.

“Just, coffee.” You said and smiled. He smiled.

“I’ll be right back.” He said and you nodded.

You looked at him walked towards the counter, but you didn’t bother to go to him just to watch the girl. This time, the girl didn’t just smiled, she slipped a small paper on the tray, but L.Joe rejected it and gave back to her. The girl pouted and you smirked at yourself.

“Here you go.” He said while giving you the coffee.

“Thanks.” You said while blowing your coffee.

You can feel that you’re at the café but you see him as Baekhyun. You quickly looked away and watched the busy people outside.

“So, how are you and Baekhyun?” he asked while tracing the ring of the mug with his finger.

“Pretty awesome. He’s such an awesome boyfriend.” You said and smiled at him.

*Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.* the word kept repeating on his mind, and you just smiled in contentment.

“Oh. So how long are you guys?  Being a couple?” he asked with a darkened mood.

“Hm. About nine months.” You said and you just smiled widely. *That. Be contented on that excuse!*

“Oh. Cool.” He said, avoiding your eyes. And you nodded.

“Oh and by the way, if you keep chasing me, a kick on the stomach is not enough.” You said and smirked.

“What do you mean?” he stared at you in puzzlement.

“STOP.CHASING.ME.” you said every word in a deep voice.

“But-“

“No buts! Stop chasing me or I’ll call my cous-.” Before you could say the whole damn sentence, he leaned to you and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you tried to push him. He quickly broke the kiss and he landed on his seat. You quickly set your glaring eyes at him.

“I’m sorry.” He said. You didn’t broke the gaze and you still stared at him with your glaring eyes. He held you hands, you tried to let go but he held it really tight.

“Look. I’m very sorry that we got on the situation. Please forgive me and I’ll be a better boyfriend to you, again.” He said with his pleasing eyes. You looked at him and smirked.

“No way. I don’t want to break up with my boyfriend just to be with you again. Understood?” you said and you stared at him.

“But-“

“Look, I’m not like you. I’m not the kind of person who leaves her boyfriend just to go on the other one. Don’t treat me like I’m yours, L.Joe.” you said and you removed his hands on yours. He looked away and sighed, trying to pulled his tears back. You stood up but he grabbed your wrist.

“Look. Maybe this is the last time that I’m going to see you.” He stood up and he your cheeks.

“I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I love you very much, Chunhae. Do not forget that.” He said and a tear fell on his face. Same as you, you softened at his words and a tear fell on your face. You nodded and looked at him.

“Okay.” You bluntly said and removed his hand from your wrist. You stopped and looked back from him again.

“Stop chasing me.” you said as tears kept on falling on your cheeks. He watched you walked away and he finally wiped the tears away. *That’s it. I hope she never forget that.* L.Joe thought and he buried his face on his shoulders.