IT'S HIM AGAIN

What is love

--------------

 

After a few minutes, you arrived at Hongdae. Suho parked the car and looked behind him.

“WE’RE HERE!” he shouted, all of them woke up including the three behind you.

*Why are they so easily to woke up when their leader woke them? It tookme many times just wake up these three sleepyheads behind me.* you sighed and you pouted.

You walked inside the shop and bowed at the crews who greeted you. The eight of you sat on a table that is exactly for eight people. Suddenly, your phone rang. You pulled it from your pocket and you looked at the name. you let them order and you answered the phone.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Umma! Have a safe flight okay?”

“Yes. We’re here at a restaurant.”

“Ne.”

“Ne.”

“Zelo? Okay.” You give your phone to Zelo. You watched him talk to your mom. Your heart melted when you saw him smiling. *He talked to my mom like she’s his real mom.* you thought. Zelo gave your phone back and you grabbed it.

“Ne. Call more often, okay? You promised me.” you said, as tears starting to blur your vision.

“Ne.” you shakily answered.

“Ah~ I’m not, umma. I’m not.” You said and you sniffed.

“Araso. Take care umma! I love you.” You hung up. Your tears slowly fell to your cheek when you said the word ‘I love you’. It’s been a long time since you released this word from your mouth.

You quickly get a tissue paper and wiped your tears. EXO-K softened as they saw your love from your mother.

The orders appeared in front of you, as you sniffed trying to hide your tears.

“Let’s eat!” you said excitedly. EXO-K smiled and all of you started to eat.

You, EXO-K and Zelo asked random questions with each others. All of you laughed at the same time. You and Baekhyun stopped talking when you saw L.Joe and with two other friends. Baekhyun looked at you with who-is-that look.

“It’s Ricky and Chunji.” You whispered.

You lowered your head trying to hide your face but someone called your name.

“Chunhae!” a guy excitedly said.

*NOT AGAIN!* you thought and you clenched your fist. You looked up and it’s Ricky. You nodded at him and returned to your business. L.Joe and Chunji looked at each other when they saw you.

Luckily, all of you are finished and ready to leave.

“Let’s go.” You said and all of you stood up.

You let the others lead the way and you stayed between Baekhyun and Zelo. You passed L.Joe but he grabbed your wrist from your back. The three of you stopped when the two heard you sighed. You frowned and you turned around, facing L.Joe.

“Let go.” You said. But he didn’t.

“I said LET.GO.” you warned but still no sign of removing his hand from your wrist. He opened his mouth to talk but you removed his grip from your wrist. You glared at him and walked away. Baekhyun and Zelo walked behind you.

“No sign of hope from her.” Ricky said while playfully elbowed L.Joe’s arm. L.Joe glared at him and he stepped backwards.

All of you walked into the van and you let a big sigh after you sat.

“Who’s that?” Zelo asked.

“Forget about it.” you hissed.

 

-----------
A short one here ^^