ZELO'S BIRTHDAY

What is love

------------

 

Four days had already passed. And today is a rainy morning. You woke up and you saw Zelo beside you. You stood up and went to the bathroom. After all your businesses, you went downstairs and you saw EXO-K sitting on the sofa.

“Good morning!” Chanyeol said.

“Good morning.” You said and smiled.

You walked towards the window and you saw the rain pouring heavily. You stuck your lower lip and sighed. *I want to go out today.*

You quickly sat on the couch, and your phone suddenly rang. You looked at the number but it’s unknown.

“Yoboseyo?” you answered.

“Chunhae-ah, it’s mom.” The other line said.

“Oh mom! How are you?”

“I’m doing great, how about my baby girl?”

“Same! It’s actually raining today.” You pouted.

“Aw. Really? Perfect timing.”

“Why? Is there any problem?”

“Yeah. It’s Zelo’s birthday today.”

“Mwo? Are you sure?” you asked in shock and the six guys looked at you.

“Yeah. Since it’s raining, maybe you can stay at the house and just buy a cake.”

“How about we go at the mall later? We’ll wait for the rain to stop.”

“It’s up to you my dear. But if it doesn’t stop, just buy a cake, okay?”

“Okay. But I think we’re going at the mall later coz I want to get out…hehe.”

“Aww. Silly girl. Okay, it’s your choice my dear.”

“Araso.”
“Bye, Chunhae. Take care!”

“Bye!” you hung up.

You put your phone on the table and sighed. The six guys looked at you while waiting for your explanation.

“Uh, today is Zelo’s birthday.” You said.

“Mwo?” all of them asked.

“Yeah. And my mom said if it still rain, we can just buy cake. But if it stops, we can go to the mall.”

“I think that’s a great idea. I want to go out too.” Sehun excitedly said.

“Now let’s just wait a little for the rain to stop.” Suho said.

“Yeah. Hm, have you guys eaten?” you asked.

“Yep. I don’t think if Chanyeol ate already, he woke up late.” Suho said and you nodded.

“Chanyeol-ah, have you eaten?” you asked.

“Not yet. You know, we can eat together.” He said and smiled. You stared at him for seconds and quickly broke it.

“Araso.” You said and stood up.

Both of you walked towards the kitchen.

“What do you want, Chanyeol?” you asked while scanning at the noodles.

“Hm. Ramen!” he said excitedly.

“Okay, wait.” You said and you opened the two instant ramen. You put hot water in it and wait for a couple of minutes. Chanyeol was waiting patiently while tapping his fingers on the table. And then, he stopped tapping his fingers when he saw Zelo walking towards the kitchen.

“Zelo yah!” he excitedly called and they tapped each others hand.

“Oh you’re awake. You want this too?” you asked.

“Sure. Thank you.” He said and smiled.

You put another hot water and waited patiently.

“Okay, let’s eat.” You said as you put the noodles on the table.

The three of you eat quietly, since it’s raining. But the rain is not that hard, since earlier.

You were too focused on the food and you didn’t realize that you have a small noodle on your cheek.

*Silly girl* Chanyeol thought.

“Chunhae-ah.” He said.

“Hmm?” you looked up at him.

“Come here.” He said. You blinked at him, same as Zelo. But you still leaned at him. And then, he kissed your cheek just to get the small noodle off your face.

“What was that?” Zelo asked.

“Your noona has a small noodle on her cheek. That’s why.” Chanyeol said and he smiled at you. You quickly looked away as you feel your cheeks turned red. *Chanyeol-ah!!!* you cleared your throat and continue eating your noodle.

The three of you finished eating and you collected the cups.

“I’m going to shower.” Zelo said and Chanyeol and you nodded.

You put the cups on the trash can and you washed your hand. You turned around to find the towel to dry your hands.

“Have you seen the towel?” you asked Chanyeol.

“Here.” He held out his hand with the towel. You looked at him and he nodded in assuring, you put your hands on the towel and he dried it himself. You stared at him and quickly looked away as you felt your cheeks heating up.

“You’re blushing again.” He said and smiled.

“I-I didn’t.” you protested.

He smiled and he removed the towel from his hand. You’re about to pull your hands away but he held it. You turned more red as he kissed the back of your hand. You looked at him and he smiled. He clung his arm to your shoulders and gently dragged you out of the kitchen.

“Let’s go.” He said, and you just nodded.

The both of you walked to the living room, and you realized that their eyes are looking at you. You looked at your shoulder and you saw Chanyeol’s hand in it. You quickly removed it and sat on the couch.