ACCIDENT

What is love

 

-----------------

 

You go upstairs to change clothes and you saw the two (D.O and Suho) came out from the bathroom.

They got shocked from what they saw.

“You two showered together?” you asked, you bit your lip to hide your laugh.

“Oh you’re here…………..and….yeah….hehe.” D.O said.

“Okay. You’re both guys so that’s normal right?” you walk between them and smirked.

“Don’t dare to peek. Im going to change clothes.” You said and closed the door. You laugh quietly because you saw them came out of the bathroom together.

*HAHAHA! MY EYES! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYES?! I JUST SAW TWO GUYS WALKED OUT FROM THE BATHROOM AND…… HAHAHAHA!* you thought, and you suddenly laughed out loud.

“HAHAHA! Yeah. And then what happened?” you faked a phone call so that they can’t realized that you’re laughing at them.

After you changed your clothes, you go downstairs. You saw Chanyeol and Sehun sleeping between D.O and Kai, who is watching TV. You headed to the kitchen to have a drink. They’re all busy watching until, they heard a loud splash of glass on the floor. Kai and Baekhyun immediately run towards the kitchen. They saw you sitting on the floor and you have blood on your hands. Kai and Baekhyun widened their eyes because they saw blood. They both come towards you and Kai squat behind you rubbing your hair from your face. While Baekhyun took away the big pieces of glass. The other members are just standing and watched the three of you.

“Hyung, I think she fell.” Sehun said to Kai.

“What do you mean fe-“ he checked your face. Your eyes are closed, and he tried to shake your face a little.

“Aish. Not again.” Kai said and he lift you up bridal style. He brought you to the couch and Baekhyun immediately bring the first aid kit. He open your arms and saw an inch of cut. He immediately clean your wound as clean as he can. And then, he wrapped some bandages around it. All of the six are around you. They wait patiently for you to wake up. After ten minutes of waiting.

“Hyung, she’s awake.” Chanyeol said.

All of them were close to you. And you finally open your eyes. Your eyes became more wide because you saw them all around you.

“Hey! Why are you all here?!” you asked in curiosity.

“Ya! You silly girl. You broke the pitcher and you fainted.” Suho said while arms are crossed.

“Ah…really?” you asked and you smiled a little.

“What do you think?” Kai said while holding on your hand and show it to you.

Your eyes widened and about to close your eyes again.

“YA YA YA! Don’t close your eyes! Its already cleaned and wait for it to heal. Silly girl.” Suho said.

You looked at them who are definitely worried.

“So why did you lose your consciousness?” D.O asked.

“Im actually afraid of blood. I think that’s why…..hehe.” you said and fake a smile.

“So how did I lie here on the couch? Did I teleport?” you asked, with your face serious.

“Ya! Do you think you can teleport?” Kai said and smirked.

“Then how did I get here?” you asked.

“I lift you up you clumsy.” Kai said and rolled his eyes.

“Oh….really? Thanks.” You said while looking at him. He just look at you and gave you a small smile.

“Who cleaned my wound?” you asked again.

“I did.” Baekhyun asked while looking at you.

“Ah really…thanks.. again.” You said with a smile.

“Ya! Be more careful next time, okay? You’re killing me in shock.” Chanyeol said.

“Then don’t sleep.” You smirked and rolled your eyes. And Chanyeol was dumbfounded.

“Okay stop it! You…” Suho said but you didn’t let him finish.

“Okay, okay.. I know im silly okay?” you smirked and so he did.

You looked at the time and it’s already 3:10 pm. Your mouth opened because of shock.

“Have you guys eaten already?!” you asked in concern.

“Ne. We thought that you already forgot our lunch, so we ate the ramen.” D.O explained.

“Actually, we bought ddukbokki. But I didn’t realized the time, so. Sorry.” You said and gave a little bow to them.

“It’s alright. We already eaten… How about you guys? Have you eaten? We already cooked rice.” Suho asked glancing at the five of us.

“No.” you said while looking at your bandaged hand.

“You guys go eat now.” Suho said in concern.

The five of you headed to the kitchen to eat. Luckily, the food you bought are still hot because it’s on a nice container like.

Baekhyun took the food from the plastic and served it on the middle. The other two ready the bowls with rice and the other one got some glasses and pitcher.

The five of you ate quietly while the other two are laughing on the show.

“Do you feel much more better with your hands now?”. You looked up and you nodded at Chanyeol.

After a few minutes, all of you finished your very late lunch.

“I’ll do the dishes hyung.” Sehun said to Baekhyun.

Kai and Baekhyun got out from the kitchen and head to the other two. You, Chanyeol and Sehun are the only one left.

“Can I see?” Chanyeol asked and you give your left hand to him.

You’re looking at your hand while the other hand is supporting your head. You got shocked because Chanyeol kissed your bandaged hand.

“It’ll be more better soon.” Chanyeol said and smiled. You smiled back as well.

“Done!” Sehun said then he saw my hand being held by Chanyeol.

“Oh…sorry.” He said, facing back again.

“Ya!” Chanyeol said and tilted his head. Saying that let’s go to the living room.

He looked at you and you stood up and head to the living room.

The seven of you are on the living room, watching TV. Its quiet and you’re the only one laughing because of the show.

You cant help it but to laugh. Until you glanced at Kai who was staring at you and giving you a ‘stop’ stare. You stop and looked at the clock. It’s already 6:43 pm.

“Let’s just call for chicken.” You said because you cant cook and you’re also tired to go out.

You pulled your phone and click the number for the delivery.

“Yoboseyeo?.......” Kai was staring at you talk on the phone. His mind cant hear you talking. But he only can see your pink lips talking.

“Ne, gomawo..” then you finally put your phone down. You saw Kai staring at you, but you didn’t mind it.

He realized that you stopped talking already. So, he already look away from you.

After ten minutes.

-DING DONG-

You stepped on the door and pay.

“Gomawo.” You said and you bowed. You closed the door and you put the 5 box of chicken on the table.

“Do you guys want to eat?” you asked while walking towards them.

“Hm… then let’s go eat!” Sehun said excitedly. He walked behind me and the others walked also. It looks like we’re a train.

All of you ate quietly. And as usual, Sehun did the dishes also. After he finished, you all headed to the living room. You all laughed and talk about anything and crack some jokes.

You look at the clock and it’s already 11:00 pm.

*I didn’t realized that we’ll talk this long… But its fun.. REALLY FUN.* you thought.

“You guys aren’t sleeping yet?” you asked while munching the chip inside your mouth.

They all look at the clock and got shocked also.

“Let’s sleep now guys!” Suho said.

You all go upstairs and sleep.