JERK

What is love

-------------

 

The next morning, you woke up with the sun hitting your eyes. You quickly covered it with your hand and slowly opened your eyes. Your eyes almost bugged out when you saw Chanyeol’s face inches from yours. And his arms are on your waist. *Not again.*. You slowly straightened yourself and sighed. Carefully, you grabbed his hand and you slowly put it on the side of your head. A smile appeared on your face when you saw him, still in deep sleep. You slowly, but quickly got out from the bed. In case Chanyeol yanked you down again. You tip toed towards your door, and twisted the knob. You stretched your arms widely when you stepped out of the room, and you headed towards the bathroom. You quickly brushed your teeth, washed your face and tied your hair up. You walked out of the bathroom, and headed towards the kitchen while rubbing your eyes. Without knowing, Baekhyun was sitting there while drinking his coffee. You looked up and you gasped. Almost got choke from your own saliva.

“Gosh Baekhyun! You scared me!” you exaggeratedly said and hold your thumping chest. He chuckled a little and looked at you.

“Did I?” he asked with a low voice. His angelic smiled appeared on his face again, and you didn’t know you blushed.

“Yeah. You did.” You said while checking on the refrigerator.

You nodded when you saw there’s no more ingredients for stew.

“I’m going at the market. You wanna come?” you asked.

“Sure.” He said. You quickly get a cookie from the jar and ate it.

You were still wearing your dress, so you didn’t change it. Because the weather’s really nice, and the dress is not too exposed.

Both of you walked out of the house, and you closed the door. You were adjusting the strap of your shoulder bag, when you accidentally tripped on a rock. Suddenly, an arm grabbed your waist, before you could fell on the ground. Your eyes widened and your face heated up.

“Thanks.” You whispered. He smiled at you, and he helped you straightened up.

While you were walking, the silence is not awkward, yet it is very relaxing and you don’t feel awkward with each other. Both of you were talking and laughing while walking towards the market. Lots of people had mistaken the two of you as a couple or something. They smiled at both of you, and you turned your head to Baekhyun and both of you laughed a little. His hands are on his pockets, while you are skipping steps while holding at the strap of your bag. After a couple of minutes, both of you arrived at the market. There are lots of people since it’s morning. But that doesn’t mean it’s crowded. You walked a little and you found the store to buy the ingredients. After purchasing the meat, you bowed at the grandma and thanked her.

“I’ll hold it.” Baekhyun offered. You blinked at him, but he grabbed the plastic bag away from your hand. Both of you walked a little more and both of you reached a small store who sells summer hats and dresses. You looked at the hats and tried each one of them. A pink, with a black ribbon caught your eye. You beamed and you quickly tried it. You looked at yourself at the mirror, and a small smile appeared on your face. Baekhyun watched you tried everything, and he smiled like a caring boyfriend. Someone bumped at him, and he quickly bowed at her. And when he looked back at you, you were walking outside with the hat on your head, and your hair is not tied up anymore.

“What do you think?” you asked while smiling.

“You looked….pretty.” he said. You smiled at him and quickly looked away when you felt your face heating up.

Both of you were about to go home but a grandma held out a piece of ddukbokki.

“Come and try this, young lady!” she held a piece of ddukbokki. You looked at her and you beamed. You stooped down at her and she carefully put it in your mouth. You smiled as Baekhyun walked beside you.

“Thank you halmoni.” You said and smiled widely. The grandma nodded and smiled back.

“Oh, here’s for you young man.” She turned to Baekhyun, and he stooped down. She carefully put it in his mouth and he accepted it gracefully.

“Thank you halmoni. It’s awesome.” Baekhyun praised as he held a thumb and smiled. The grandma smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

“You’re a cute guy. No wonder you’re with a beautiful girl.” She said and beamed at both of you.

“Thank you halmoni.” Baekhyun proudly said and smiled. While you, you were standing there and staring at him. You didn’t even know that he already bought two bags of ddukbokki. You snapped out of it and swallowed a little.

“Thank you, halmoni. And sell a lot.” He smiled and bowed at her.

“Thank you. And take care of your beautiful girlfriend, alright?” she beamed and nodded at both of you.

“Of course, halmoni. Thank you again.” He smiled and bowed for the second time.

You stared at him and he gently grabbed your hand.

“What was that?” you whispered to yourself.

“Don’t you like it? They thought we’re a couple.” He said and gave his angelic smile.

“I know…but-“ before you could finish, he slid his fingers through yours. You looked down and you saw both of your hands are intertwined with each other. You smiled and continued walking. *Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.* you yelled at your mind, and you quickly mentally slapped yourself.

After a couple of minutes, you arrived home while still laughing and talking at each other. *Her laugh is so nice.*. You noticed that he’s staring at you, so you waved your hand in front of him.

“You alright?” you asked.

“Yeah.” He smiled.

You twisted the door knob, while still laughing with Baekhyun. When you stepped inside, you noticed that they’re staring at both of you. You followed their gaze, and you saw that they’re looking at your hand, intertwined with Baekhyun. You removed it and awkwardly cleared your throat while snatching the plastic bags in his hand.

“Ya!” you slightly yelled. They snapped out of it, and they continued sipping their coffees.

“Where have you been?” Chanyeol asked.

“We went to buy meat.” You said while removing the ddukbokki from the plastics.

“Oh. Did you buy that hat?” Suho asked while pointing at your head.

“Ah yeah. It looks pretty, actually.” You removed it, and smiled

“Yeah. And you look pretty with it.” D.O said. You smiled and continue your work.

After they finished with their coffees, they went to the living room to watch. While Sehun helped you cooked rice.

“Thanks, Sehun.” You beamed.

“No problem. I’m working out to be a perfect husband.” He said and smiled. You looked at him with interest and raised an eyebrow.

“With who? You’re in love, huh.” You said and playfully elbowed him.

“Yeah. With you.” He said bluntly. You looked at him, and he winked at you. You quickly looked away and headed to the refrigerator.

After he finished preparing the rice, he walked towards you.

“You’ll accept my proposal, right?” he asked while leaning his face behind you.

“NO!” you said and shooed him away. He smiled and approached you a little more.

“Yes you will.” He beamed and gave you a peck on your cheek. Your face reddened so you lowered your head to hide it. *Ya SEHUN-AHHHHHH! YOU FREAK!*

You prepared the ingredients and started working. This time, you tied your hair up, so that it will not bother you anymore.

After months of cooking, maybe the guys thought it took you half a year to cook that because they’re too hungry. You readied the table and the stew you cooked. You called for the guys, and they beamed at your mouth watering stew. They grabbed their spoons and chopsticks, and dig for food.

“What the heck! Why is it so delicious?! Chunhae, you can be a cook, you know!” D.O praised you very much.

“Well thank you. But being a chef is not my dream.” You said and smiled.

All of you ate the delicious food made by you, and the ddukbokki you bought earlier. You still don’t know why some people misunderstood you, or any of EXO-K are your boyfriend. Maybe they’re too, attractive? Sweet? Or maybe they have this appeal that make girl become limp and jealous. Hah.

After couple of years, you finished eating and D.O volunteered to do the dishes. Of course you wait for him to finish and both of you walked towards the living room.

“Come on.” You said, while gesturing your head outside.

“Where?” Zelo asked.

“Let’s swim!” you excitedly said.

They beamed at you and they all agreed. All of them excitedly stood up, and changed their clothes to swimming outfit. While you, you didn’t wear bathing suit, instead, you wear a summer shorts and a tank top. You dig your own bag, as you search for the sunblock lotion. *Found it!* you held out the lotion and you zipped your bag. Just then, you heard the guys shouting towards the water. You peeked at the window and you saw them shirtless. Of course they’re going to swim so they’re shirtless. *Sillies.*

You smiled at yourself and you walked out of the room. Some of them are still playing on the shore and some are waiting for something. You slightly ran towards them, and showed your lotion.

“Use it.” you said, while getting some of it, and you brushed it all over your body.

*Damn. I thought she’s going to wear swimsuit.* Kai thought as he eyed you from head to toe. You noticed him, and you smirked.

“Ya. I’m not going to wear bathing suit.” You said. *What the- how did she know?*

“Why not?” he asked.

“Not until you begged.” You joked and laughed a little. He looked at you and a smirk appeared on his face.

The other guys already finished spreading lotions on their body, so they immediately get into the water.

“WOO!” Chanyeol, Sehun and Zelo yelled at the same time.

You, Kai, Baekhyun, Suho and D.O are still standing on your places while watching at them.

“Aren’t you going to swim?” Sehun asked.

You looked at the guys and tilted your head towards them. You walked a little and your feet touched the water. *Oh my gah is so cool.* you smiled and you immediately dragged yourself towards the water. You swim straight far from them and you pant a little when you put your head up. They are all already having fun with each other. Kai, Baekhyun and Suho sunk their selves and started to swim. You were floating a little, when someone stole your waist and dragged you a little far. *What the.* you thought. Kai lifted his face and met eyes with you. He was panting a little, and swear, it looks hot for him. Now both of you are meters away from the others. Both of you are floating and his hands are still in your waist.

“Uhm, can you let go off my waist?” you asked.

“No.” he said and smirked.

“Why not?” you arched an eyebrow.

“Nothing. I just don’t want to.” He said. You rolled your eyes and looked away.

He pulled you closer and you flinched. You looked at him straight in the eyes and you sighed. *I don’t have this great feeling.* you thought. And then, he gently dragged you. He was floating and his hands are on your waist, making you on top of him. You were swaying your feet so that both of you will swim.

“You like it?” he asked.

“Like what?” you asked in a stubborn tone.

“This.” He smirked and pushed his face towards you.

Your eyes widened when his lips landed on yours, making you kissed deeply. This time, you didn’t struggle and kissed him back.

“Oh god.” you broke the kiss and pant at the same time.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, while frowning.

“Foot cramp. AHHHH!” you yelled making him and the others shocked. He laughed a little and dragged you to the shore.

“What’s wrong?!” Chanyeol asked in panic.

“She said foot cramp.” Kai said.

He stretched your right leg and flexed your toes. He gently flexed it back and forth and you keep on screaming.

“OOOOOWWWW!” you yelled because of the pain.

“Ya! Stay still.” Kai said, and you did it.

After minutes of flexing your toes, and massaging it, the pain got away and you feel relaxed again. You lied on the sand, while panting and wiping some of your tears.

“Does it hurt?” Sehun asked.

“Of course it is!” you said.

“Ready to swim again?” Kai asked and smirked. You glared at him, and you stood up.

“Let’s go.” You said and all of them nodded.

You went back to the water and swim again. You stopped and relaxed yourself for a bit. *Ahhh~ I like the cool water.*. You were daydreaming that time, when someone grabbed your waist again, and dragged you far away from the others.

“Ya, what’s with you?” you asked.

“Nothing. Let’s continue the unfinished business.” Kai said and smirked.

“Shut up.” You said and rolled your eyes.

“Then you do it.” he challenged.

 You looked at him straight in the eyes and raised an eyebrow. Then, you put your hand on his mouth and smirked.

“Not it’s shut.” You said and tilted your head.

“No it’s not.” He said and grabbed your wrist away from his mouth.

He kissed you again, and pulled you closer to him. Slowly, you closed your eyes and wrapped your hands on his neck. After a gentle, sweet kiss, both of you broke it and pant.

“Let’s play with them.” You said and he nodded.

You slowly swim, and Kai’s hands are on your shoulder, and he suddenly wrapped his legs on your waist.

“Ya, get off. I can’t swim.” You said.

“No.” he said.

“Why not?” you asked and raised a brow.

“Because I don’t want to.” He smirked.

“You jerk. Get off!” you hissed.

“Araso.” He laughed a little and got off.

Both of you swim towards the others, and caught up with them.