MOTHER-LIKE

What is love

---------------

 

You woke up at around 7 pm. You glanced around, and the sky is already dark. You sat up and you yawned, as you stretched your arms widely. Carefully, you woke up and walked out of your room.

“Hey.” D.O greeted with a smile.

“Hey.. Uhm, what time is it?” you asked.

“7:15 pm.” D.O said and smiled again.

“Oh! I’ll heat the curry now, and then let’s eat. I think I cooked too much earlier.” You hissed.

You quickly walked towards the kitchen and get the curry to the stove. *Such a mother-like.* Suho thought, and smiled.

After a couple of minutes.

“Let’s eat!” you excitedly yelled.

All of them came into the kitchen and sat on their places. You grabbed your chopsticks and dig for food. You were still kinda dizzy because you woke up, a little late. And it’s already evening.

All of you are laughing when Chanyeol, Zelo and Sehun cracked some jokes. Seriously, they’re like a gagman, especially Chanyeol. That happy virus of him made everyone got infected. With his low, deep voice he had is a happy virus you can see. The Park Chanyeol is a funny guy in every time.

After almost an hour of eating and telling stories with each others, you decided to clean the table and Kai and Baekhyun helped you. You wash the dishes while they wiped the table and arrange the chairs. *I’m like a wife, with Kai, Baekhyun, and Suho as my husbands and the others as my children. Seriously, it’s CRAZY. I’m living with sometimes grown-up manner, sometimes immature.* you smiled, and you continued washing the dishes.

After you finished, you walked towards the living room and you saw them playing chess. You grabbed a snack and you sat between Suho and Baekhyun. The other guys are playing and you, Kai, Baekhyun and Suho are watching this crazy horror movie. You keep on flinching, and sometimes, squealing silently. And then, the scene came out when the main role got killed or something. (A/N: JUST IMAGINE YOU’RE WATCHING THE SAME ^^)

“Oh my gah!” you yelled and you quickly hid your face on Suho’s chest. He flinched and quickly smiled.

“Ya, we can change the channel if you want.” He said. You slowly looked up and you realized that you’re on Suho’s chest. You quickly straightened yourself and cleared your throat awkwardly.

“No. I’m…watching it.” you said.

“Yeah. You keep getting surprised you know.” Kai said and smirked.

“I don’t care.” you pout and rolled your eyes. Kai watched you and smiled. *Silly girl.*

After an hour or two, the movie finished and you sighed in relief. Everybody looked at you, when you sighed like there’s no tomorrow.

“Are you that scared?” Zelo asked.

“Of course…. I-I mean, no!” you waved your hands disapprovingly.

“I see.” He said and giggled a little.

You changed the channel, and you saw Pororo. You stopped at the channel and fixed your eyes on the TV. *Oh sheez. Does she like Pororo?* Kai thought and pouted a little.

It was late midnight and you’re still watching some shows you don’t know what. And the others keep on playing and laughing. *This is great. We became more closed together. Maybe we can have our vacation here on Christmas, together with Infinite. Oh. I wish they don’t have any schedules.* you squealed on your mind when you thought of Infinite.

“Hey, come on let’s sleep.” Suho said as he yawned. The others stood up and stretched like there’s no tomorrow.

“Good night.” You smiled and they nodded at you.

You walked towards your room, together with Chanyeol. You stepped onto the bed and put the blanket on your body.

“Good night, Chanyeol.” You said and smiled.

“Good night, Chunhae.” He said.

You closed the lamps, and you turned to the other side of the bed. *College will start the day after tomorrow. Shall be ready to meet new friends.* you smiled at yourself and closed your eyes. In a swift moment, you fell asleep, same with Chanyeol.