DINNER WITH WOOHYUN OPPA

What is love

-------------

 

You started walking home and you keep wiping the tears that kept on falling on your face. You saw a rock in front of you, you picked it and you tightened your grip on it. Tears started to fall nonstop on your cheeks now. You threw the rock at the bushes and you started to cry out loud now.

“Stop crying.” A familiar voice said behind you. You turned quiet and you slowly turned behind you. Your eyes widened and you run to him.

“OPPA!” you hugged his waist tightly and cried really hard.

“Stop crying, honey. Your eyes will be puffy and your pretty face will get ruined.” He said while your hair.

“Woohyun oppa!!” you cried out loud and tightened your hug. You released your hug and you looked at him.

“What are you doing here? What if your fans saw you?” you asked with a shaky voice.

“Your mom called me and she asked if I visited you. So I came here.” He said and he smiled.

“Oh really?” you asked.

“Yes. Now stop crying.” He said and wiped the tears away from your face.

Both of you walked to your house. His arms are caressing your shoulder. When you already arrived at your house, you opened the door and the seven guys are sitting at the couch.

“Chunhae! You’re back.” Chanyeol excitedly said but his face fell when he saw a guy behind you, holding your hand.

“Woohyun-ssi?” Sehun asked, and Woohyun nodded with a smile.

“This is Woohyun, my cousin. You know him right?” you asked with a smile, and they all nodded.

“Oppa, that is Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun.. And that one is my step-bro, Zelo.” you introduced the seven guys.

“Yeah. Auntie already told me about this guys.” He asked and he smiled at the boys. The seven guys bowed at him and he bowed back.

Both of you sat with the seven guys. Since Woohyun is friendly, he quickly got along with the guys.

“Have you eaten?” you asked the seven guys.

“Not yet. You said you’ll give us a call.” Sehun said and pouted.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot. I was too busy……..chatting with my friend.” You said and Woohyun looked at you. You gave him a warning glare and he looked away.

“Let’s order chicken.” You said and you get your phone out from your bag.

You stood up and go to the kitchen. You called the delivery and ordered.

“Ne. Kamsahamnida.” You said and you hang up.

You put your phone your phone at the counter and you rested your palm in it. *Nice. Everything is perfect now. No more L.Joe.* you thought, and you turned around to open the refrigerator. You pulled a bottle and open it. In a swift moment, you finished the whole bottle and you put the cap. You closed the refrigerator and you went back to the living room. You watched them talked and laughed, but still no laugh coming from your mouth.

 

DING DONG

 

You stood up when you heard the door bell. You paid the delivery boy and you bowed at him.

There were seven boxes of chicken. You put it on the table and you looked at them.

“Let’s eat?” you asked.

“Sure!” Sehun excitedly said.

Baekhyun and Sehun walked behind you and helped you get everything. In a couple of minutes, you called everyone and they sat on the table. You were sitting between Woohyun and Kai.

They are talking and laughing at the same time. You looked at Kai and Woohyun, they’re both laughing and they keep chatting with the others. When you looked away and get focused on your food, Woohyun looked at you.

“Are you okay?” Woohyun asked, the others also looked at you. You nodded and gave a smile.

“Of course.” You said and smiled. The others went back eating but Woohyun gave you a concern look. *My baby cousin is still a baby. I hope she’ll find a perfect guy for her.* Woohyun thought, he smiled at himself and went back to eating.

All of you finished eating and you told Sehun that you’ll going to do the dishes. You told him to the living room with his hyungs and enjoyed his time with them. Sehun excitedly agreed and kissed your cheek. This time, you feel more comfortable being with those guys around you.

You did the dishes and you slowly removed the gloves form your hand. You turned around, you crossed your arms and you rested your hips on the counter.

“EXO-K is more better.” You muttered to yourself and you finally smiled.

You excitedly went back to the living room and chat with them for a while.

“Chunhae, I’ll go now. The others might be worried about me.” Woohyun said while rubbing your back. You pouted and he smiled.

“I’ll visit you more often. I can’t promise but I’ll do it.” he said and this brightened you up.

“Araso!” you said and smiled at him and he smiled back. He stood up and he bowed at EXO-K and to Zelo. You went with him at the gate and you watched him walked.

“Bye!” he waved as he stepped backwards.

“Take care oppa! And tell the other oppas I said hi.” You said and you smiled.

“Araso!” he smiled back at you and waved. You watched him disappeared and left a big sigh. You went back inside and you looked at the others.

“I’m going to sleep now.” You told them and they nodded. Before they could say goodnight, you stopped and looked back at them.

“Zelo.” You called.

“Yes?” he asked.

“It’s the fourth night.” You said. He rubbed the back of his head. *. She remembered.* Zelo thought and he pouted.

“Sleep with your hyungs.” You said and looked at the six other guys.

“Chunhae, wait.” Chanyeol rushed at you and grabbed your hand. He looked at Zelo and he spoke.

“Zelo, let’s exchange place. You sleep on my place and I’ll sleep with your noona.” He said and he looked at you.

“W-what?!” your eyes widened. You looked at Zelo who is agreed with the idea, you looked back at Chanyeol with his puppy eyes and his lower lip stuck out. His face made you softened.

“Please?” Chanyeol pleaded while looking at you.

“Okay.” You said and walked upstairs.

The others walked upstairs too. You washed up and quickly go to your room. You saw Chanyeol getting his pillow from his room. You rolled your eyes as you saw his silliness.

You lied down and you put the blanket on your body. Chanyeol lied down beside you. But before he could say good night, he looked at you and you are already asleep.

“Aww.” He pouted. He leaned towards you and caressed your cheeks.

“Good night, Chunhae.” He whispered and kissed your forehead.

He turned off the lamp and he quickly fell asleep too. 

 

----------------------
Hello! What do you guys think? I think my story is boring, eh? ^^
Anyway, i'll still try my hardest to make this story good. 
Thanks for reading my story! ^^)v