THE TRUTH

What is love

------------------

 

You’re now out of the bus and all of you walked to your home. While you were walking, you were looking at your shoes while holding on the strap of your bag. And then, you bumped on someone. You tilt your head and you frowned. Your eyes widened when you saw L.Joe standing in front of you. Baekhyun’s eyes also widened because he remembered this guy.

“What the hell is your problem?!” you shouted at L.Joe while your arms are crossed. The other 5 members are looking at each other and curious about what’s happening. While Baekhyun, he stepped behind you and rub your shoulders to calm you down.

“So, it’s your bo-“ you didn’t let him finish.

“Go away before I kick you out of my sight.” You said while giving him a glaring stare.

“Then do it.” L.Joe said. You kicked him on his stomach and he fell on the floor.

“I told you.” You smirked and you look behind.

“Let’s go.” You said at the five others behind you, and gave L.Joe another glaring stare before you rolled your eyes.

All of you stepped on your house and Kai spoke up.

“Who’s that guy? And what is he talking about?” he asked you and you turned around him.

“Okay… He’s my ex and I told him that Baekhyun is my boyfriend because he saw us yesterday.” You explained and look at Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry for not telling you the truth.” You told him and he slightly nodded.

“I’m going to sleep. Good night.” You said and you smiled at them. They smiled back at you.

You came to your room and have a big sigh. After doing that to L.Joe makes you really happy. It’s like you had your revenge from what he did to you.

You changed your clothes into a comfortable one and you leaned your back to the bed. You closed your eyes and fallen asleep really fast.

 

-------------------------

This one is short because this is the last part of the chapter ^^
Do you think it's boring? :)
Anyway, i'm trying my best to do this story cool. So thank you guys for reading my story :D