WHAT?!

What is love

----------------

 

After half an hour, you arrived at Sevilla Hotel which is not that far from the airport. You parked the van and all of you entered the hotel. You stepped in and greeted at the people who greet you. You saw Zelo and your mom sitting in the lobby.

“Noona!” Zelo excitedly said and run towards you. He was about to hug you but you stepped backwards near Kai. You rolled your eyes and you passed in front of him. But he pouted at your reaction.

“Hello.” Zelo said while looking at the six guys.

The seven guys walked towards you and your mom.

“What time is your flight?” you asked.

“12:00pm. But no need to wait, okay? I’m going to meet my business partner and we’ll both go on the airport.” She explained.

“Boy or girl?” you asked in serious tone.

“Girl, of course. Don’t worry my baby.” She said while your hair.

“Hey, come here.” He called the seven guys, and she stood up.

“Chunhae. You, Zelo and EXO-K will be going to college together.” She said while looking at all of you.

“MWO?!” you, Zelo and EXO-K asked in shock.

“Yep. Your classes will start after 4 weeks.” She said.

“WHAT?!! UMMA!!” you said and about to cry.

“Why? At least you and your friends will be together, right?” she said and smiled.

“But-“ you said, but she cut you.

“No buts. Just enjoy your college life and…………..It’s up to you if you will treat Zelo as your dongsaeng or as a guy.” She said and smiled.

“UMMA!” you slightly shout. You looked at Zelo, and you saw him smiling like there’s no tomorrow. You looked back to your mom and wiggled her arm.

“Ummaaaaaaa~” you said and about to cry.

“Ya, don’t worry. Zelo doesn’t have any friends here so he’s not gonna bring anyone at home, or set you up on a blind date. Araso?” she explained.

“Araso. But, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!” you wiggled her arms and she just smiled. You turned your face into a serious one and you smiled.

“Oh, I think that’s great. Coz Zelo will be on a dorm.” You rub your hands together and smirked evilly.

“NO!” your mom said and you widened your eyes.

“What-“

“He’s going to live with you…. That means the seven of you will be living with Zelo. Together.” She explained and she winked at you.

“Nice. How great.” You put your arms in the air in frustration.

“And, he’s going to sleep with you in your room.” She added. You felt your knees weakened and about to fall, but someone caught you in your shoulders. It’s Kai.

“Thanks.” You whispered.

“Umma, can he just sleep with the guys?!” you said in annoyance.

“No! He’s your brother so you must treat him as a brother…. But, it’s up to you if you will treat him a brother, or a GUY.” She said, she hardened the word ‘guy’ that made you annoyed.

“Okay.” You hissed and stomped your foot in frustration.

“Good girl.” She smiled.

You left a big sigh and you looked at Zelo, who is smiling innocently. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

“What time will your business partner come?” you asked, still a little annoyed.

“We’ll going to meet in a while at the café. Do you want to go there first?” she asked.

“Sure.” You said and you glanced at the others, and they nodded.

All of you walked to the café, and search for a good place to sit. You looked behind and you see the six boys talking with Zelo. But then, at the corner of your eye, you saw a familiar guy. You turned your head to the other side to look at the guy. You stepped a little closer and your eyes widened and you gasped. The guy put his phone on the table and looked around. While he was about to look at your place, you quickly whirled your head. They guys frowned and he saw your face.

“Are you okay?” your mom asked while rubbing your back.

“Of co-“ you didn’t finished your answer because someone tapped your shoulder lightly.

*Oh gosh. He saw me, right? Sheeesh!* you shut your eyes and turned around. You saw him with a white coat-like and a beanie. 

“Oh Baro!” you said and faked an excited smile.

“So I wasn’t wrong.” He said.

“What do you mean?” you frowned.

“I saw you turned your head.” He said and he smiled.

“Oh, geurae?” you said and smiled.

Your mom slightly elbowed you in your arm, you looked at her and she eyed you, giving you an who-is-that look.

“Ah. Mom this is Baro, my friend. Baro, this is my mom.” You introduced and Baro bowed at her 90 degrees.

“And this is my friends, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, D.O and Baekhyun. And that’s my…..step-brother, Zelo.”

“Nice to meet you.” Baro said and bowed to them.

“Nice to meet you too.” Suho said and all of them bowed.

Baro glanced each one of them, and he saw Zelo. He frowned and examined his face as he saw him before.

“Zelo?” he asked.

“Ah yeah. Hello.” Zelo slightly bowed and smiled at him.

“I think I saw you before.” Baro said, gently tilting his face left and right.

“I guess….. I think I saw you on a rap competition past few years, right?” Zelo said as he pointed at him and frowned.

“Oh yeah. I remember.” Baro said and smiled.

“So you two know each other?” you awkwardly asked as you looked at the two of them.

“Not much. We just came on the same competition. You know it right?” Baro said and you nodded when you remembered that he came on a competition.

 All of you sat on a comfortable place while having each other’s coffees and ice cold coffees. While you and Baro sat on a separate table beside the table of your mom and the six guys.

“So when did you came back?” you asked while mixing your coffee.

“Yesterday. I stayed at the hotel for a night, and I’m going home later.” He explained with his deep cool voice.

“Oh.. So when are you going back to Canada?” you asked and sipped your ice cold coffee.

“Nah, I chose to study here and my parents agreed.” He smiled.

“Really? That’s cool.” You smiled and he smiled back as well.

 

KAI’S POV

 

Why are they so close at each other? Did they have a past? Is he her ex?

Thoughts flooded my mind. To lessen my curiousness, I took a sip of my coffee while looking at the two of them. I suddenly felt jealous towards him so I clenched my hand on the table.

“Ahem. Someone’s jealous?” Ms. Suyeon asked and I froze at my place. I looked at her but she looked away. I relaxed my hand and I took another sip of my coffee.

 

--

Both of you continued talking to each other. You looked at your mom and the guys, they’re talking and laughing at the same time. Suddenly, a girl walked towards your mom’s table.

“Oh! You’re here Seomin-ah!” your mom stood up and greeted the girl. All of you stood up and bowed at the girl.

“Oh, is this your daughter?? How beautiful~!” she said and bowed at you with a smiled on her face.

“Yeah. And this is her friends, and my son.” Your mom said and the girl smiled, she remembered Zelo so she bowed at him.

You walked towards your mom and you whispered at her.

“Umma, I think we should go now.” You whispered.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes. Please give me a call when you’re about to go.” You said a little sad.

She stared at you and smiled.

“Of course. And I will call you often when I’m not busy. Okay?” she said and she kissed your forehead.

You smiled and you looked at the lady, who is touched at the both of you.

“Uhm. We’re going now Ms. Seomin.” You said and you bowed at her.

“No problem. Be careful on the way.” She smiled. You look at your mom and kiss her at the cheeks.

You glanced at EXO-K and Zelo. They all stood up, and followed you. Including Baro.

“So.. See you around?” you smirked and you turned to Baro.

“Yeah. You have the same number right?” he asked.

“Yep. Just call if you have any problem.” You said and smiled, he smiled back.

“So yeah. We’re going now, Baro. Take care of yourself.” You said and smiled.

“Sure. Be careful, okay?” he smiled and waved at you, he also bowed the guys. He watched you walk together with the guys.

*Aish. This girl is really lucky to have friends with her, right now* Baro thought and he sighed.