FIRST DAY

What is love

------------

 

It was a sunny, beautiful morning. You woke up, because the sun is hitting your face. You tried to cover it with your hand, but it doesn’t work. A smile appeared on your face, when you realized that this is your first day in college. You woke up 30 minutes early than your alarm. Chanyeol is already awake, and he woke up five minutes early than you. So you rose from your bed, and stretched widely. *Yes! College. Please be great.* you smiled at your own thought. You immediately went downstairs and skipped in the kitchen. You grab a mug and put some coffee, and ate some bread.

Kai went to the kitchen while rubbing his eyes.

“Hey.” You greeted, he jumped a little and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Uh, hey.” He said.

He too get a coffee and bread as well. Both of you eat in silence, and the chirps of the birds are the only music. You gulped your coffee, and you put the mug on the sink. At that time, Chanyeol came downstairs with his white blazer and pants, with his specs. You stopped on your way and swallowed. *Oh my gosh.* you thought. Chanyeol noticed you so he beamed and waved at you.

“Good morning!” he beamed. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked back at him.

“H-hey!” you said and smiled.

You turned towards the stairs, and went up. You quickly get your towel, and went inside the bathroom.

 

--

After a refreshing shower, you went to your room and picked your clothes. You wear a plain wavy light blue skirt, and a shirt. You tucked it in and designed it a little. You also put a ribbon in your head, and some lip gloss. *There. Simple but fashionable.* you thought, and you put two thumbs up on yourself. You grabbed your bag, and you went downstairs excitedly. Once again, the already woke up guys are with their jaws opened. You looked at them and smiled a little.

 

Minutes had passed and all of you are already done preparing.

Baekhyun was wearing a shirt and a stripes jacket. Kai was wearing black shirt, and a leather jacket. Suho was wearing brown shirt and brown blazer. Sehun was wearing white shirt, and a jean jacket. Which made him looked like hyung, not a maknae. D.O was wearing black shirt, and a black leather jacket with lots of zippers. And Zelo was wearing white shirt, and a jean chaleco with some ripped parts as a style. Seriously, they all look good in those clothes, and you can’t take it but to smile. A proud smile.

“Chunhae, you look awesome!” Sehun beamed and put two thumbs up.

“Thanks.” You said and giggled.

“You guys finished?” you asked, and they all nodded.

“Alright, come on.” You said, and they trailed behind you.

All of you went outside, and you locked the door, and put the keys inside your bag. You walked to the bus stop, and wait for it to come. You were holding at the strap of your bag, when someone tapped you from behind. You looked behind you but there’s no one. But when you turned around, Chanyeol beamed at you and you gasped.

“Ya!” you warned while holding at your chest. Chanyeol giggled and put an arm around you.

“You look perfect, Chunhae.” He said and poked your nose. You smiled at him and nodded.

“Thanks.” You said.

The bus came, and all of you hopped in. You sat between Kai and D.O. And you keep on tapping your foot on the floor. Kai looked at you and tapped your thigh.

“Stop it.” he calmly said and you just looked at him.

“Araso.” You said, and you stopped.

After a couple of minutes, all of you arrived in Seoul Arts College. Apparently, all of you enrolled and got accepted. You, you enrolled at photography. Kai and Sehun enrolled in dance. Baekhyun, Suho and D.O enrolled in singing, and Chanyeol and Zelo enrolled in rapping. So all of you have different classes.

“This is it.” you mumbled to yourself and smiled, as you looked around.

“Come on, let’s go to our classes and let’s meet again after.” You beamed and they all nodded.

The others started walking, but Chanyeol stopped at you. You looked up at him and blinked.

“Yes?” you asked. He smiled, and immediately hugged you.

“I’m gonna miss you.” He whispered. You softened at his words, and you smiled.

“Oh come on, we’ll still gonna meet later.” You said, and he broke the hug.

“Araso. Take care, okay?” he said and you nodded with a smile. He smiled back and kissed your forehead.

“See you later!” he shouted and waved. You waved back at him and smiled.

You picked your schedule on your bag and you unfolded it. You checked it, and you furrowed your eyebrows. *Where’s photography class?* you asked to yourself and pouted.

You were walking while looking around and there’s this guy who’s standing near the wall, and you didn’t notice it. You were double checking your schedule and humming at the same time, and then someone grabbed your wrist gently and pinned you into the wall. You gasped and you shut your eyes, and you’re sweating a little. *Who the hell is this guy!* you were breathing really hard. And slowly, you opened one eye, and peeked at the person. The guy was looking away and he’s left hand was beside your head while the other one is in his pocket. The guy looked at your way, and you gasped. It’s one of your best friend Park Hajoon , your best friend together with Baro and the others. You furrowed your eyebrows and crossed your arms.

“What the heck are you doing, huh?!” you asked in an annoyed tone. He laughed and he pulled his palm away from the wall.

“Nothing. I just noticed you.” He said and smiled.

“Park Hajoon!” you slightly yelled.

“What?” he blinked innocently.

“Whatever. I need to go now.” You said and turned away but he grabbed your wrist. You looked at him with fierce gaze.

“What?” you asked.

“Come on. Let’s go together.” He said, and put an arm around your neck.

“No, thanks. Just tell me where’s this.” You said and showed him your schedule. He looked at it and he beamed.

“Good! We’re on the same classes!” he beamed.

“M-mwo?!” you asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I enrolled in photography too. Now let’s go.” He smiled and gently dragged you towards your classes.

After a couple of minutes, you arrived at your room. You opened the door, and you poked your head inside. Half of the class was already filled with students. You slowly opened it, and walked to the empty chair. Hajoon walked behind you, and he sat beside you. You looked at him, annoyed, and he smiled at you innocently. You rolled your eyes and faced in front. *This guy never changed.* you thought.

You rested your elbow on the desk and lowered your head. *Oh yeah. Gotta do well this semester! FIGHTING!* you pumped your fist in your mind, and you smiled.

After a couple of minutes, the room began to fill with more students. You glanced at Hajoon and he’s sitting while legs are crossed. *You sure you’re not gay?* you asked in your mind.

After three lectures, you went outside to look for your locker. And Hajoon is still walking behind you. You stopped walking, making him bumped into your back. He looked up and met eyes with you.

“Can you stop chasing me?” you asked.

“Why not? I’m your best friend, and I’m gonna look for my locker also.” He said and smiled. You rolled your eyes and continued walking.

You searched for your Locker 160. In a few seconds, you found it. You unlocked it, and opened your new locker. It was empty, yet it’s clean. You placed some of your things, and shut it. You looked beside you and you saw Hajoon, placing some of his things. *He’s busy.* you took the chance to ditch him. You tip toed, but you accidentally bumped on someone. You looked up with sorry eyes, and yet it widened.

“Baro!!” you yelled and hugged him immediately. His eyes widened and smiled appeared on his face. Hajoon heard you screamed so he looked at you. He saw Baro, and a small smile appeared on his face. He approached the two of you and interrupts your moment.

“Yo.” Hajoon greeted and Baro looked up with a smile.

“Yo! What’s up?” he asked. You broke the hug and Baro’s hands are behind your waist.

“Exhausted.” He said exaggeratedly and wiped a fake sweat.

“You’re always exhausted.” Baro said and both of you laughed. You noticed someone behind Baro so you lightly tugged on his arm. He looked at you, and you pointed on the guy behind him.

“Oh, Chunhae, Hajoon, this is Jinyoung. Jinyoung this is Chunhae, this is Hajoon.” He introduced you and you bowed at him.

“Hello. I’m Lee Chunhae. Nice to meet you.” You bowed and held out your hand.

“Hi Chunhae, I’m Jung Jinyoung, and nice to meet you too.” He smiled, and gratefully shook your hand. You smiled back at him.

He did the same thing with Hajoon, and they coped up with each other already. You stared at Jinyoung for a couple of seconds, and quickly looked away.

“Hey, um. I need to go now. Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow!” you said and nodded.

“Oh, alright. Take care!” Baro said and smiled back, you nodded and smiled.

“Oh, I’ll go with you.” Hajoon said and walked towards you.

“No, thanks. Spend your time with them.” You said and pushed him towards the other two, he pouted and you smiled.

“Hey, Jinyoung, it was nice meeting you.” You said and smiled.

“Same here. Take care!” he said and waved at you. You waved at the three of them and walked away.

You walked outside, and headed towards the school café. You entered inside, and ordered some Mocha Frappe just for relaxation. You took an empty seat and sat comfortably. *First day was nice.* you thought as you took a sip of you frappe.

“BOO!” a guy scared from behind. And you almost choked on your drink. You turned around and looked up. Sehun was standing there with his hands on his back.

“Sehun-ah. You shouldn’t do that.” You calmly said while wiping your lips.

“I know. I’m sorry. I got to excited.” He said and smiled.

“Where’s Kai?” you asked while searching for him.

“He said he’ll take a look at the campus.” He said, and he sat in front of you.

“Oh.” You said and continued drinking your drink.

Sehun stood up and went to the counter to buy some Chocolate Smoothie. After he got his order, he went back to his seat and gulp some of it.

The two of you continued on chatting, and you decided to look around the campus. Both of you stood up, while holding your drinks. The automatic door slid and both of you went out.

“This school is really nice.” You mumbled.

“Yes it is… So, how’s your first day?” he asked and he beamed.

“It was nice. And I saw Baro.” You smiled.

“Oh, Baro hyung?” he asked and you nodded.

Both of you still walked around the campus, and decided to go home.

“Where are they?” you asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe walking around the- THEIR THEY ARE!” he yelled and pointed at the six guys. You looked up and you saw them walking, like some hot guys.

“Hey, hey, hey!” Chanyeol said and slightly tugged your arm. You looked at him and slightly giggled.

“What?” you asked.

“How’s your day?” Suho asked.

“Pretty well! How about yours, huh?” you asked and glanced at the boys.

“It’s awesome!” Chanyeol said, and they all nodded in agreement.

“Oh. That’s nice.” You beamed.

“Yeah, now let’s go home.” Sehun said and put an arm around your neck.

The eight of you walked to the bus stop, and wait for it to come. After minutes of waiting, the bus arrived and you put your trash on the can and hopped inside. All of you chat and laugh at the same time while you were on the way. You decided to stop at Hongdae to eat. The eight of you jumped out of the bus, and headed to the nearest restaurant, to eat and relaxed. You ordered the food, and chat at them. The guys keep blabbering about how boring their classes are, and you can’t stop laughing. They told the stories with serious faces, but they’re all too funny. After a relaxation, you continued to eat, until all of you finished. The eight of you wandered around Hongdae, until the sky gets dark. You and the guys started to get tired, while holding some drinks.

“Let’s go home. I’m tired.” You said while yawning and they nodded.

You hopped inside the bus and continued drinking your smoothie. After a couple of minutes, you arrived home, just in time of dinner. You decided to cook some Soondubuchigae. You change your clothes into PJs, and started cooking, while the other guys are watching.

 

After an hour, you finished cooking and you readied the table. While scooping for rice, they all popped out in the kitchen and you slightly gasped at their presence.

“Stop popping out of nowhere.” You mumbled and they giggled.

Baekhyun helped you and Suho readied the dish on the table. All of you sat down and they smell your dish.

“Wa~ this looks good.” Sehun beamed and tasted it.

“WA! IT’S REALLY GOOD!” Sehun yelled in amazement and started eating.

You and the others started eating and giggled at the maknae.

Dinner was filled with silence, yet it is relaxing and not an awkward. After you finished, you did the dishes and Sehun and Chanyeol played some rock, paper, scissors at the table while waiting at you. You glanced at them, and they are laughing like children. *Kids.* you thought and you smiled.

After you finished, you drink some water and the three of you went to the living room. The other guys are watching, while some are playing chess again.

 

Time had passed and you glanced at the clock, it’s almost 11 pm and your eyes are getting heavy.

“I’m gonna sleep now guys. Good night.” You yawned and rubbed your sleepy eyes.

“Alright, we’ll gonna sleep soon. Good night Chunhae.” Suho smiled and you smiled back.

You went upstairs and wash up first. After you washed, you went to your room and lied down. In a swift moment, you close your eyes and already went to dreamland.

The boys already went upstairs, and Chanyeol slowly went to your room. He lied down and smiled.

“Good night.” He whispered.

He closed his eyes and he fell asleep.