THE UNEXPECTED PLAN

What is love

---------

 

You woke up the next day, exact time on your alarm. You didn’t waste any time, so you quickly went to the bathroom, and had a shower. After that, you grabbed your backpack, and you went downstairs. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun are already there, drinking coffee.

“Hey!” you beamed.

“Good morning~~!” Sehun whined. You chuckled and grabbed some coffee.

After you finished, you get your backpack and walked towards the door.

“Woah, you’re leaving already?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes. I don’t want to be late.” You said and smiled.

“Okay. Take care Chunhae!” Sehun said and you nodded with a smile. When you already went outside, Baekhyun sighed in relief, and he glared at Chanyeol.

“You happy virus. I don’t want to go anymore.” Baekhyun said.

“Come on! You already agreed!” Chanyeol said.

 

LAST NIGHT

 

When they heard you already shut the door, Chanyeol looked at the others. He evilly smirked and rubbed his hands together.

“What are you thinking Chanyeol?” D.O asked with a rhyme. Chanyeol giggled and looked at them.

“Who wants to come?” Chanyeol asked.

“Where are you going? Running away?” Kai asked. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“You idiot, I’m going to stalk Chunhae tomorrow.” He said. The six eyes widened and stared at him in horror.

“What the hell are you thinking about?” Kai asked, completely dazed at him.

“What? Is something wrong?” Chanyeol innocently asked.

“Of course. You might get reported to the police for stalking.” Suho said and rolled his eyes.

“Come on, just this time.” Chanyeol pleaded. He looked at the others and they put their hands up defensively.

“I’m not going.” Zelo said.

“No way.” D.O said.

“Leave her alone, Chanyeol. That’s their project!” Suho hissed.

“No way in hell.” Kai said and shook his head.

Chanyeol looked at Sehun.

“I’m going!” Sehun beamed. Chanyeol brightened up and the others stared at the both of them. Chanyeol nodded at him and his gazed approached Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s hands are already up, but hefore he could say anything else, Chanyeol interrupt him.

“Come on. I know you’re coming.” Chanyeol said with puppy eyes. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

“NO WAY CHANYEOL.” He coldly said.

“Please~” Chanyeol pleaded.

“I SAID NO!” he blurted. The others stared at Baekhyun, it’s the first time seeing him like this.

“Oh come on~ Please~~” Chanyeol used his buing~ buing~ aegyo.

“No.” Baekhyun said coldly.

“Please. Come please, you’re my best friend. Please, please, please?” Chanyeol pleaded. Baekhyun stared at him for minutes and sighed.

“Alright. But I’ll point you if we got caught.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol smiled widely and nodded.

“Okay! That’s what friends are for!” Chanyeol beamed and gave Baekhyun a peck on his cheek. Baekhyun looked at him in disgust and wiped his cheek.

 

Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun grabbed their bags, and grabbed the car keys. The expedition will start soon.

“Let’s go!” Sehun and Chanyeol chorused. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

You arrived at your school, and you saw the bus there. You looked for Hajoon, and you saw him waving his hand. You ran towards him and smiled.

“We’re partners.” Hajoon beamed.

“I know.” You said and chuckled.

“Line up please!” the professor yelled.

All of you lined up, and walked inside the bus. You sat beside the window, and Hajoon sat beside you. You grabbed your phone and texted Suho.

 

To: Suho :D

Suho-ssi, I’ll be gone for two days. Take care of yourselves and don’t forget to eat. And take care of the immature ones, hehe ^^

 

You chuckled and pressed send. You looked up and saw the students filling the bus. And then, your phone vibrated.

 

From: Suho :D

Haha, araso. Take care okay? Don’t let the bed bugs bite! :D

 

To: Suho :D

Araso. Thank you! ^^

 

You pressed send and put your phone back to your pocket. The students are already on their seats with their partners. They were laughing loudly, and it made you annoyed. Hajoon looked at you and chuckled.

“Not used of noisiness?” he asked.

“Oh gosh. You don’t know how noisy in my house.” You said and shook your head in amusement.

“Oh, I forgot. I got you this.” He said and held out a mocha frappe. You brightened up and smiled at him.

“Thank you!” you said. He chuckled and winked.

“No problem.” He said with a grin.

“Alright, we’ll be leaving now! And it’s going to be a long ride!” the professor said and the students cheered. *Yeah. It’s more fun in the bus than outside.* you thought and took a sip of you frappe.

After you finished your frappe, you put it on the cup holder in front of you. You let out a small burp, and Hajoon chuckled. You blushed from embarrassment and looked away. After a couple of minutes, you fell asleep and your head fell backwards. Hajoon blinked at you and smiled. He gently pulled your head on his shoulder, and you hugged his arm. He chuckled and closed his eyes too.