GIFTS

What is love

---------

 

It was a Thursday morning. The sun was excited, and so are you. You woke up 2 hours early than your alarm. You went to the bathroom, wash up, and dressed. After that, you skipped to the kitchen, and you opened the fridge. You dig on your secret place there, and you pulled the seven boxes of chocolates. The boxes have their names, and ‘HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!’. You arranged the boxes on the table, and you took a letter from your pocket.

“I hope you like this.” You said to yourself, while looking at the chocolates.

After that, you get your car keys, and you drove your car. You went to a flower shop, and bought two big bouquets of red roses. The aroma of the roses filled your car.

 

After fifteen minutes, you arrived at the cemetery. You stepped outside, and you ran to the grave of your dad. A big wide smile appeared on your face, and you smelled the roses.

“Happy valentine’s day appa! I hope you like this.” You said, and you put the bouquet on his grave.

 You sat on the grass, and you watched the trees swayed, and some of the people who are visiting their loved ones.

“How are you, appa? You know what, Chanyeol and Sehun went to spy on me the other day. And they failed. Yeah, failed.” You said and you chuckled.

 

EXO K’S POV

 

1 hour had passed, and they finally woke up. Baekhyun and Sehun are the first one to woke up, and they skipped into the kitchen. They gasped, when they saw the seven boxes of chocolates. They looked at each other, and looked back at the chocolates.

“Chocolates!” Chanyeol yelled from nowhere.

The two of them jumped, and Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s arm.

“Huh?” D.O asked, and he saw the chocolates.

“Woah~ did Chunhae gave this to us?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, me.” Baekhyun said.

“Eh? Really?” Chanyeol asked while raising an eyebrow. Baekhyun looked at him, and smack his head.

“You fool, you think I’m going to give you guys this?” he said and rolled his eyes. Chanyeol made a face, and he picked up his box.

The others walked in the kitchen, and they saw the boxes. A smile appeared on their faces and they started to pick up their respective chocolates.

 

---

“Appa, I should go now. I have school in a while. Bye appa! I love you.” You said and smiled.

You stood up from the dry grass, and you made your way towards your car. You turn the engine on, and you drove home.

 

After fifteen minutes, you arrived home. You parked the car, and you made your way inside with hands behind you. But before you could open the door, Suho already did it.

“Happy Valentine’s day!” you said, and you showed the bouquet of rose.

The six other guys made their way towards the door, and they saw you holding the flower. All of them blushed, but Suho chuckled, and ruffled your hair.

“Thank you so much! Did you gave us the chocolates too?” he asked while his arms around your neck. You smiled and nodded.

“Waa~ thank you!” D.O said and pinched your cheeks. You squealed and rubbed your cheeks.

“Have you eaten?” you asked.

“Yes! How about you?” Sehun asked.

“Er, no. I’m gonna eat now.” You said and ran towards the kitchen.

When you reached the kitchen, you gasped when you saw Kai sitting there. He looked up, and saw you.

“What are you looking at?” you asked while getting coffee.

“Kiss.” He said and puckered his lips. You raised a brow and put your hands in your hips.

“Eh?” you asked.

“It’s valentines. Come on, just this time.” he said. You rolled your eyes.

“This time? You already kissed me million times you idiot.” You said. He made a face and looked back at you.

“Oh come on~ Please?” he asked.

“No.” you said and walked away.

“Aish that girl. I’m gonna kiss her on White Day.” He said and smiled to himself.

 

 

--------

The time came, and it’s already March 14. Which means, it’s already White day. The sun shone really high, and it hit your face. You tried to cover it with your hand, but it didn’t work. Instead, Sehun came to your room, and opened the curtains more wide. You put the pillow on your face, and you pull the blanket up. Sehun pouted and made his way towards you. He climbed on top of you, and pulled down the blanket.

“Wake up~” he whispered to your ear. You felt something’s heavy on your body, you opened your eyes, and you saw Sehun resting his head on your chest. He could feel your heartbeat, and how you breathe.

“Ya, get off.” You said, half-asleep.

“No. I’m not gonna get off, until you wake up.” He said and started to play on your hair.

“Why?” you asked, while eyes are closed.

“Because it’s white day! Come on get up!” he slightly yelled. You flinched, and you glared at him with one eye.

“Ten more minutes.” You said.

“No. Get up.” He said, but you’re already sleeping.

He pouted, and he touched your lips. *A kiss is alright, right?* he thought. He looked behind, and he saw the door closed. He gently pushed himself up, and his lips are now leveled on yours. He tilted his head for a better angle, and he leaned in. He kissed your slightly opened mouth, and unconsciously, you kissed him back. His eyes widened, but your eyes are closed. He smirked between the kiss, and deepened it more. Your eyes shot open, and you saw Sehun kissing you. You closed your mouth, and he opened his eyes. He blinked at you innocently, and you shoved him to the side of the bed.

“I’m awake.” You said while stretching.

“Good.” He said.

You looked at him, and he gave you a peck on your lips, and ran off. *Aish.*

You went to the bathroom to have a shower. After you washed, you dressed up, and you went downstairs. You gasped when you saw seven bouquets of roses in front of your face. You looked at them, and they’re smiling widely. You didn’t notice that the corner of your lips turned upwards, and you smiled widely.

“Is this mine?” you asked.

“No, mine.” Sehun said. You glared at him and he smiled innocently.

“Thank you very much!” you said, and grabbed the bouquets.

“You’re welcome!” Suho said and smiled.

You put the flowers on your room, and you went back downstairs. You walked towards the kitchen, and saw Kai leaning on the kitchen counter.

“What now?” you asked and crossed your arms.

“Kiss.” He said.

“Why?” you asked.

“It’s white day. Come on.” He said and smiled.

“No.” you said, and passed by. He pouted, and he followed you, and he slid his arms on your waist.

“Please~” he whispered. His breath tickled your ears, and you told yourself not to smile.

“No.” you said.

“Please.” He said.

“I said no.”

“Okay then.” He said. He twirled you around, and he kissed your lips. You stiffened at his action, but you didn’t kiss him back. He pulled back and smiled.

“Thank you!” he said and hugged you tightly.

“Yeah right.” You mumbled.

 

The eight of you took the bus, and after twenty minutes, you arrived at your campus. You and the seven boys walked inside, and you saw many boys sitting on the benches. You walked comfortably between Baekhyun and Suho, when three guys walked up to you. You looked up, and you saw them smiling.

“Please accept our gift. Happy White Day!” they said, and they pulled your hand, and put the boxes, and they ran away. You blinked at them and looked back at the boxes in your hands.

“Eeeh~ Chunhae has a fan.” Zelo teased and the others laughed.

“Why did you accept that?” Chanyeol asked from behind.

“I didn’t accept it. They put it on my hands.” you said and turned around.

“Araso. Keep it on your bag, Chunhae. And then let’s go.” Suho said and you nodded.

After you put it on your bag, the eight of you walked inside, and started to split up and go to your respective lecture halls. You went to your locker, and someone tapped you from behind. You turned around, and saw Jinyoung smiling.

“Hey, Jinyoung. What’s up?” you asked. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, and smiled.

“For you.” He said, and gave you a small box. You beamed and looked at him.

“What’s this?” you excitedly asked. He chuckled and nodded.

“Open it.” he said. You slowly opened the box, and you saw a pair of earrings, with diamonds in the middle. Your mouth turned to ‘O’ and you looked at him.

“Y-you don’t have to give this to me. It looks expensive.” You said and examined the earrings.

“It’s not.” He said and smiled. You looked at him and smiled widely.

“Thank you very much, Jinyoung. I appreciated it.” you said and threw your arms around his neck. Giving him a bear hug.

“Thanks again! I’ll see you later!” you waved and ran off, leaving the blushing Jinyoung. He awkwardly cleared his throat and made his way to his room.

 

You reached your room, and you made your way towards your chair. You put your bag down, and you buried your face on your shoulders.

“Chunhae” a familiar voice whispered beside you.

You looked up, and saw Hajoon smiling widely.

“Yes?” you asked.

“Here.” He said and gave you a frappe, with a ring in the middle of the straw. Your eyes widened and looked back at him.

“What’s that?” you asked, bewildered.

“A ring. Happy white day!” he beamed. You chuckled and removed the ring from the straw.

“Thank you very much, Hajoon.” You said and he nodded.

“No problem.” He said and winked.

After your classes, you made your way towards the locker with Hajoon. Both of you are talking, when someone tapped you. You looked behind and saw Baro.

“Yo!” he beamed.

“Hi!” you beamed back. He chuckled and held out a box.

“Oh gosh, what’s that now?” you asked and chuckled.

“Open it.” he said and winked. You made a face, and you slowly opened it. The box contained your favorite brand of perfume, which you always use since high school. Gucci Envy Me.

(A/N: OMG I love this perfume. Haha! Back to the storyyyy~)

“Waa~” you admired the perfume.

“Thank you very much! You still remember this?” you asked and chuckled. He smiled and nodded.

“Of course. It’s my best friend’s favorite.” He said.

“Uh, hello? I’m here.” Hajoon said and waved his hands between you and Baro. Both of you chuckled and shook their heads.

“Chunhae!” Chanyeol yelled on the end of the hallway. You looked up and smiled.

“I should go now. See ya!” you said and waved.

“Take care.” they said and you nodded.

You ran towards Chanyeol, and he spread his arms widely, but you stopped beside him. He pouted, while Hajoon and Baro chuckled at you and Chanyeol. Chanyeol wrapped at arm around you, and pulled you closer.

“So, you received more gifts?” he asked. You smiled and nodded.

“Yes.” You said. His shoulders slumped in disappointment, and he pouted.

“OH MY GOD! WE ALREADY GAVE YOU FLOWERS. BUT WHY ARE YOU ACCEPTING THOSE GIFTS? DON’T YOU LOVE US? ARE WE NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU? AH~ IT HURTS, CHUNHAE. IT HURTS” He exaggeratedly said while clutching at his ‘aching’ chest, and sighing in disappointment. You laughed and point at him like you didn’t know him.

“Shut up.” You chuckled and he shrugged.

Both of you made your way towards the café, and ordered some food to eat.

 

-----------

Hey! Here's happy family for you ^^

    

Oh! Story is about to end soon! Do you guys want a sequel? 
And, I'm updating three stories a day, haha! So forgive me for updating late. Hihi :D

Thanks for supporting and reading! You guys are daebak!

My new fic here >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/204587/a-new-world-fantasy-romance-you-exok-exom-funny