THE EXCITED CHANYEOL

What is love

----------------

 

You slowly turned the faucet off and put the gloves away from your hand. You turned around and saw Chanyeol resting his palms on the counter. He walked towards you with his arms widely spread. But before he could put you in his arms, you rushed outside the kitchen and run towards the living room. Chanyeol pouted but he still run after you. You quickly sat between Suho and D.O.

“What happened?” Suho asked.

“You know, just avoiding the- AHHHH!” you shouted when Chanyeol pulled you from the couch and hugged you. The others gasped and turned the attention at the both of you.

“I always have a way to hug you, Chunhae!” he said while swaying you with his tight hug. You lost your balance on your head and it fell backwards, and you sighed. The other members are laughing while watching the both of you.

“Get off. I can’t breathe.” You said while struggling.

“Okay.” He said and he gently pushed you with his hands on your shoulders. But, your knees weakened when he kissed you on your forehead.

“Okay. That’s enough.” D.O said, and he pouted in jealous.

Chanyeol smiled at you widely and both of you sat on the couch. Of course you did the same thing, you rested your head on Suho’s lap and your feet on Kai’s lap. You were facing on your left side because you’re watching. Sehun and Zelo are playing chess while Chanyeol and D.O are watching them play. While Baekhyun is sitting on the floor, in front of you.

Kai was tracing his finger from your toes, towards your legs, towards your thigh.

“Hey.” You warned while looking at him. It’s easy for him to touch your thighs because you’re wearing a hello kitty daster.

“Uhm, Chunhae?” Suho asked.

“Hmm?” you asked while munching a chip.

“Do you have..erm…a boyfriend?” Suho asked. You stopped munching your chip and you looked at him.

“Hm. Baekhyun.” You said and laughed a little. Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he turned at you.

“Are you two for real?” Kai asked.

“Don’t know.” You bluntly said, and they looked at each other in puzzlement.

“Why did you asked?” you asked Suho and you looked at him.

“Nothing.” Suho said, while avoiding your eyes.

“Okay….hmm. Something’s fishy.” You said and he looked at you, you smiled and winked at him.

-------

“CHECK.MATE.!” Sehun shouted and spread his arms widely.

“NO.NO.NO.NO!!!” Zelo said while grabbing his hair.

“Haha! I won for the third time, kid!” Sehun excitedly said and Zelo pouted. You smiled seeing the two maknae having fun.

“Let’s play again.” Sehun said while arranging the chess pieces.

“That’s enough. Let’s sleep.” D.O said and yawned.

You pulled your feet away from Kai’s lap and gently hold your daster. Kai smirked and you rolled your eyes. The others are still stretching and arranging the chess board. You’re the first one to go upstairs and you brushed your teeth on the bathroom. While you finished, you walked out of the bathroom and looked at the guys.

“Good night.” You said and smiled.

“Good night, Chunhae.” They said and smiled at you.

You went inside your room and you lied down. You put pillows beside you and you put your phone on the table near you.

“Good night.” Zelo said and he lied down.

“Good night.” You said and you turned around.

--

 

In the middle of the night, you keep on switching positions. You looked at your phone and it’s already 12:25 am. You tried to close your eyes but no sign of sleepiness. *Aish! I can’t sleep!* you sighed and you put your pillow on your ear. *Sleep Chunhae. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.*. But still, no sign of getting sleepy.

You sat up and you frowned.

“Zelo?” you whispered.

“Hmm?” he asked.

“Are you asleep?”

“No. I can’t sleep.”

“Urghh. Me too.” You said while rubbing your hair.

“Round two?” he said and he smirked.

“Shut up. I just got carried away, you know.” You said and rolled your eyes.

“Yeah. I’m good right?” he asked and smiled.

“Whatever.” You stood up and get your laptop.

You leaned your back on the bed frame and opened your laptop. You looked at Zelo if he’s looking. And you typed your password: ‘iloveexok’. You smiled as you entered the password and it opened.

“What are you going to do?” Zelo asked, still resting his hand on his forehead.

“Gonna watch fancams.” You said, a little excited.

“Here we go again.” Zelo said and he turned to face you.

“What? Go sleep if you don’t want to listen on the shouts and scream.” You said and smirked.

“Araso.” He said and he stuck his tongue out. *Immature.*

You searched for fancams of B2ST, INFINITE, SHINee and SUPER JUNIOR. Of course you’re a fangirl so you can’t stop squealing again and again.

“EEEEEEH! JUNHYUNG OPPA!” you squeal while your hands on your mouth. You looked at Zelo, and he’s staring at you in a what-are-you-doing look.

In just a couple of minutes, you felt sleepy so turned off your laptop and lied down again. You glanced at Zelo and he’s already asleep. You turned to the other side and slowly, you closed your eyes and sleep.