WITH L.JOE

What is love

----------------

 

“Chunhae, we’re here. Let’s go.” Chanyeol slightly tapped your shoulder and grabbed your arm.

You’re yawning when Chanyeol dragged you out of the bus. On the other hand, Zelo pulled out the skateboard and used it. You smiled when you saw him enjoying that.

“Your brother enjoyed it.” Chanyeol said and smiled.

“Yeah. That’s a good thing.” You said and looked at him.

In a couple of minutes, all of you arrived home. You yawned while walking towards the couch. You were ready to lie down when suddenly, your phone rang. You answered it immediately as you saw your mom calling.

“How’s your day my baby girl?” she asked.

“Good. We just came home from the mall.”

“Ahh, what did you bought for Zelo?”

“I asked him what he wants and he pointed me that skateboard. So I bought him that.”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh.”

“So, did you enjoyed your day?”

“Of course!”

“That’s good. Anyway, I’ll be going now, baby. I’ll call you soon.”

“Okay mom. Take care. Bye!”

“Bye!” you smiled and you hang up.

You leaned on your couch and your head fell backwards. Slowly, you close your eyes and sighed.

*Should I talk to L.Joe? Urghh.* you thought as you clenched your fist. Baekhyun noticed it so he came over you.

“Are you okay?” he asked in concern. Your eyes shot open and you blinked at him.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” You said and closed your eyes again.

“L.Joe right?” he asked. You opened your eyes for the second time and you straightened up.

“Yeah. That guy is such a hitch on my life.” You muttered.

“It’s alright, once you talked to him, he’ll be more contented. And might as well, he’ll leave you alone, right? Now stop thinking about those and cheer up.” He said and he smiled at you.

“Yeah, I will.” You said and you smiled back.

You stood up and headed upstairs. You quickly go to your closet and find comfortable clothes. You changed your clothes and you lied down on your bed. You stared at the ceiling for a long time and released a sigh. You put your hand on your forehead as you keep wagging your finger. Suddenly, your phone vibrated and you quickly took it.

 

From: L.Joe

Hope we can talk soon :)

 

You put your phone on your chest after you read the text message. *Should I talk to him now? Think Chunhae, think!* you pull your phone and you dialled L.Joe’s number.

“Chunhae?” L.Joe answered with a full of hope tone.

“Yeah. Uhm. Can we talk right now?” you asked, a little annoyed why you asked him.

“Oh, okay. Should I pick you up?”

“Wait me on the park when you saw me with Baekhyun.” You said bluntly.

“Oh. Okay.”

“Araso.”

You hang up and you grabbed your hair lightly. *Why did I call him?! . I must tell him everything. I must tell him that he doesn’t mean anything to me now. Be brave, Chunhae. Be brave.* you stood up and changed your clothes with the same clothes you wear earlier. You quickly get your back and slipped your phone inside. You went downstairs warily.

“Where are you going?” D.O asked while looking at you.

“Oh. I’m going to see my friend.” You said and let out a smile.

“Oh okay. You sure you’re going alone?” D.O asked in concern.

“Yeah. I’ll give a call.” You said and you looked at them. They nodded in agreement.

“Oh by the way, where’s Zelo?” you asked while searching around.

“He said he’ll stroll around with his skateboard.” Suho said.

“Oh okay. I’ll go now. Bye!” you smiled and waved at them.

“Bye! Take care!” Sehun waved at you.

You closed the gate and walked normal towards the park. You looked at your wrist watch and it’s only 3:15 pm.  

You finally reached the park in just a couple of minutes, you looked around and you found the same bench when you and Kai sat. You excitedly sat there, and sighed. Your fingers kept on playing while you still can’t figure out why. Suddenly, a bunch of red roses appeared in your face. Your eyes widened and you slowly turned behind you. Of course it’s him. Lee Byunghun.

“Hey.” He said and you smiled.

“Sorry I let you wait.” He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“No, it’s alright.” You said and gave a small smile.

You looked at the red roses on your hands and flashback hits you.