GRAB THE NAPE METHOD

What is love

Yo guys! :) I kinda need some help! Story is about to end soon, so help me with this! http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/23484

Thanks guys! And enjoy reading! ^^

 

-----------

 

 

After both of you watched the sunset, you decided to give him a ride home. He forced you not to, and he still won. So you just visit your restaurant, and tell Daeho and Chungho to have their vacation also. Since they love their work, even though they are photographer and a model, they still want to continue the business on hand, until the week before Christmas. The three of you had a little argument, but this time, you won with them. You let them go home, and told them to visit you anytime they want. The three of you chat for a little, and decided to go home afterwards. Daeho said that he will visit his friends in Daegu, while Chungho said he’s going to spend his Christmas with his family here in Seoul. He wanted to invite you on Christmas eve, but you insist because you have seven guys with you. After some chats, and argues, you decided to go home. You let them leave first, because you’re going to check the sales for the last time. This time, the sale is very high, because many people and students had their lunch in here. After you finished, you arranged the counter, and then locked the store. You drove to the nearest shop to buy some chicken for all of you. After that, you arrived home safely, and you parked your car.

“I’m home!” you beamed, as you removed your shoes.

“How’s your day?” Suho asked.

“Great. It’s my vacation already.” You said and smiled.

“Oh! That’s great!” Sehun said. You looked at him and smiled.

“I’ll go change.” You said and give the box of chicken to D.O.

You went upstairs, and changed your clothes into comfortable pajamas. You tied your hair into a messy bun, and went downstairs.

“What time is it?” you asked.

“7.” D.O said.

“Alright, let’s eat.” You said and they came behind you.

Suho and Baekhyun helped you scoop rice, and the others arranged the table. The eight of you sat, and started eating your dinner.

“When do you think first snow will come?” Sehun asked and tapped his chin.

“Sooner or later.” Zelo said.

“I hope it come when I’m with Chunhae.” Chanyeol said and winked at you. You looked at him, and rolled your eyes.

The eight of you started to finish your foods. And started to wonder when will snow start. After a couple of minutes of eating, all of you finished. The maknaes helped you cleaned the table and helped you washed the dishes. After you finished, you lead the way towards the living room and sat comfortably. The guys are watching some movie, or show, or whatever.

“You guys tired?” you asked. The seven boys looked at you and frowned.

“What do you mean?” Zelo asked while tilting his head curiously.

“Oh come on. Answer my question first.” You said and smiled. They looked at each other, and they shook their heads.

“Alright, then help me.” you said and stood up.

 

You started picking some boxes from the storage room. The others still looked at you in puzzlement, but they manage to still help you. After picking some boxes, you opened it one by one and you all beamed.

“Help me!” you yelled and they came to you. You giggled a little, and you started to pick out the pieces of the tree.

Chanyeol, Suho and D.O started to arrange the Christmas tree stand, while Sehun, Baekhyun and Zelo pulled out the fake leaves and started to put it according to its sizes. You and Kai arranged the Christmas lights, and you decided to put around the house. You put some on the bars of the stairs, and left the other lights to put around the tree.

“Can you try it now?” you asked. Kai nodded and he grabbed the plug, and put it on the socket. A smile appeared on your face and nodded. *Perfect.* you clasped your hand together and looked back at Kai.

“Alright, thanks.” You said, he smiled and pulled out the plug. You stooped down, and started to pull the decorations for the tree.

“Huh, where’s the star…?” you mumbled to yourself as you searched for it. Kai bent down, and helped you search.

“Here you go.” Kai said and showed you the star. You smiled and quickly snatched it away from him and run towards Suho. Kai smiled and shook his head. *At least you should say thanks or something. You silly Chunhae.* he thought.

“Hey, are you already finished?” you asked excitedly.

“Almost. Wae?” Suho asked.

“I’m going to put the star.” You smiled and he chuckled a little.

After almost fifteen minutes, they’re still not finish. *Is that what you call almost?* you thought and pouted. You put the star down, and grabbed the decorations.

“I’ll help.” Kai muttered and you nodded.

You started to put the decorations around the tree. There are ribbons, Christmas balls, and some angels.

“Finished!” Chanyeol announced and dusted his hands.

You smiled and grabbed the star. You stepped into the chair, and tip toed and then, you successfully put the star on the top.

“Perfect.” You mumbled and smiled.

The tree is inches higher than Chanyeol, so you really have to get a chair or something. Since the tree is finished already, you arranged the box and put it back on the storage room. You didn’t open the lights because you’re just gonna toss it carefully somewhere. But when you it’s already the last box, you tripped on something and almost fell with the box. *Woah. That was close.* you thought. And suddenly, the door behind you closed and you gasped.

“What the heck.” You said. Your voice echoed the room.

You put the box down and dusted your hands, since you can’t see anything, you stretched your hands and started to walk. Untol you bumped on someone.

“..oof!” you rubbed your head, and you touched the face of the guy.

“Oh come on Kai.” You said. He smirked.

“How did you know it’s me?” he asked. *It’s because of your lips, you fool.* you thought, and you made a face since he can’t see it either.

“Come on, let’s go.” You walked away but he grabbed your wrist. You sighed and you reached for the switch of the lights. You tapped it, and the light opened. Since the bulb is small, the light is just lighting the front area. You looked back at him and sighed.

“What now? Let’s go.” You said, and you removed his hand from your wrist.

He walked towards you, and you stepped backwards. You swallowed a little and you furrowed your eyebrows. *Oh no don’t me.* you thought and you bit your lip. Your back touched the door. You quickly searched for the knob, but he grabbed your hands and pinned them to the door.

“Kai.” You warned.

“What?” he asked innocently.

“Let go.” You whispered. He smiled and stubbornly shook his head.

“No.” he said. You sighed and your lips in frustration, which he found attractive.

“Let’s go outside. It’s hot in here.” You said. You wanted to your lips, since it’s drying now.

“Then let’s make it more….hotter.” he whispered, and his breathe tickled your ears.

“Oh, you ert.” You muttered, and he smirked.

“No I’m not.” He said in a cold voice.

“Yes you are!” you protested, and stuck your tongue out.

He chuckled a little and looked back at you. He stared at you deeply, and he slowly cupped your nape, and he leaned more closer. You swallowed hard and looked away. *OMO!* you panicked in your mind. Your left hand was still pinned by the door and your other one was paralyzed in its place. *Is he trying to try the way Leeteuk’s way of kissing? That ‘grab the neck and kiss’ method?* thoughts flooded your mind. And all you can do was swallowed and avoid his eyes. He’s now inches from you, and you can feel his hot breath on your lips.

“Can you please just sto-“ you were suddenly stopped with your words, when he finally pressed his lips against yours.

He your bottom lip, but you didn’t not open it. He smirked between the kiss, and found a way to let his tongue inside you. You moaned when he finally made his was on your mouth. He touched the switch, and turned off the lights. As he said, the room became hotter and you can’t do anything but to kiss him back. He gently pulled you closer to kiss you deeply. After the passionate kiss, you released it and slightly slapped his face.

“ert.” You said as you catch your breath.

He smirked and he followed you outside. You immediately turned left, and went inside the bathroom. You quickly washed your mouth and your face and wiped it with the towel. *Stupid grab the nape method.* you  yelled in your mind. You glanced at your watch, and it’s already 11:15 pm. And you can feel that your eyes are getting heavier.

You stepped outside, and gently closed the door. The guys are already yawning and stretching, and some of them are ready to sleep.

“I’m gonna sleep now.” You said and they nodded.

“Me too. Good night, Chunhae!” Sehun said and waved. You smiled at him and the others and waved.

You lazily went upstairs, and you opened the door. Not daring to close it, as you walked straight to the bed, and threw yourself in it. in a swift moment, you finally fell asleep. The boys started to walked to their room, and Baekhuyn noticed that your door is opened. He peeked his head inside, and he saw you lying there, while cuddling at your pillow. He smiled at himself and closed the door, but Chanyeol stopped him.

“Go to my room. Sleep there.” Baekhyun whispered.

“But-“

“No buts. Go there.” He said and pointed at the room.

Chanyeol pouted, and hesitated at first, but Baekhyun glared at him, so he immediately went to the room. Baekhyun slowly closed the door, and made his way to the bed. He slowly sat there and watch your pretty sleeping face. He caressed your cheeks, and a smile appeared on his face.

“Good night.” He whispered and kissed your cheek.

You frowned a little, and he smiled and leaned to you, and kissed your forehead. You went back to your normal face, and he lied down beside you. And in a swift moment, he fell asleep.