BONDING WITH THEM

What is love

----------------------

 

You came back to your house and sat on the couch like nothing happened.

“Where is Chunji?” Sehun asked while looking for him.

“He left. He just told me about my girlfriends.” You said and smiled.

“Girlfriend?! Are you, lesbian?” Sehun asked in shock. And you laughed.

“HAHAHA! I mean my girl…friends. HAHA! Silly boy.” You said while rubbing his hair.

“So… what do you guys want to eat for dinner?” you asked while looking at them.

“It’s up to you!” Chanyeol excitedly said.

“Okay. Change your clothes. Let’s go somewhere.” You said and smiled.

 

--

After they finished, you looked at them and your mouth opened, because their clothes are just so awesome.

“Chunhae, you’re drooling.” D.O said.

You quickly closed your mouth and look if you really drool.

“Ya! For your information, I’m not drooling! Hmph!” you denied and they laugh.

You all go outside and you locked the door. You didn’t use your car because you’re not gonna fit in.

You used the bus and after a couple of minutes, you arrived at Hongdae. It’s only 5:00pm.

“Don’t get lost. There’s a lot of people here.” You said and you lead the way.

All of you walked and go to different boutiques. You saw that some of the members holds a bag that contains accessories or clothes. You realized that all of them has individual bags and you’re the only one left.

“Chunhae, aren’t going to buy anything? What do you want?” Kai asked and leaned at you.

“Actually, I already saw something.” You said without looking at him, and you saw a  beautiful bag on a boutique. Kai smiled and followed you. Before they go inside, you already have a bag on your hand.

“Now we’re all fair!” you said and you jump a little. All of them smiled and continued walking.

“Now, let’s eat!” you looked behind them and they nodded.

You all arrived at a Korean restaurant. The restaurant was crowded but there’s still a set for 7 of you. You can hear and see the girls squeal and whispers to each other. You didn’t mind them, but this made you jealous.

You found a table for 8 so all of you sit. You put your bags on the empty chair.

You sit beside Kai and Suho, Baekhyun sit beside Suho, Sehun sit in front of Kai, Chanyeol sit in front of me and D.O sit in front of Baekhyun, and you all put your bags on the empty chair beside D.O and Chanyeol.

You ordered and you ate all your food happily. You’re all talking with each other. It’s the first time that all of you bond with each other.

After 1 hour of talking and eating, you all decided to go home. Since it’s already 9:00pm.

You all got up and you decided to make them lead the way this time. As you walked towards the door, you can hear the girls squeal and talked with each other. You had a big sigh and suddenly, Kai hold your hand and smiled at you.

While you were on the way home, you can’t help it but your eyes are closing. Kai noticed that your head is swaying so he gently pulled your head towards his shoulders. Baekhyun saw this and just looked away.