CONCERNED EXO-K

What is love

-------------

 

*I’m home!!* you thought and you excitedly turned around. You slowly twisted the knob and you warily peek your head inside.

“I’m home!” you shouted making them jump out of their seats. Chanyeol quickly ran towards you with teary eyes.

“CHUNHAE!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!” he said while hugging you tightly.

“I know. I missed you guys too.” You said and smiled.

“Welcome home!” Suho greeted and you smiled at him.

You broke the hug and you looked at Chanyeol, you pinched his cheeks and you walked upstairs. You removed your bag, jacket and you get your towel. You walked towards the bathroom, and you gasped when you saw Kai near the stairs.

“Welcome home.” He said with a smile.

“Yeah, thanks.” You said and smiled back.

He watched you walked inside the bathroom and left when you’re already inside.

You had a relaxing, cool shower for about an hour. You almost fell asleep under the cool water. After that, you walked out of the bathroom and went to your room. You wear a simple tshirt and a short. You lied down for a bit and your head hurts like it’s going to crack. *Headache again!?* you thought.

You stood up and went downstairs.

“What do you want for lunch?” you asked. You frowned when you felt your headache attacking again.

“Anything.” Sehun said and smiled.

“How…..about….fried……..r-rice?” you asked while your hands on your head. You shook it a little and looked at them.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked in concern and you nodded.

“I’ll cook.” You said and you walked.

You stopped and they noticed it. You touched your head that felt like it’s going to break in half. And then, your hand automatically fell and you also fell on the ground. EXO-K gasped when they heard a loud thump and they turned their heads behind. They saw you lying down there and their eyes widened. They quickly went beside you and shake you up a little.

“What happened?!” Sehun asked in panic.

“I don’t know. She just….fell like this.” Suho said, also in panic.

They keep on shaking you but you’re still not moving.

“Let’s bring her to the hospital.” Kai suggest.

They all nodded in agreement because they don’t have any idea what happened to you. And they don’t have any idea also on what to do with you.

“Sehun, D.O and Zelo. Get a cab and go to the nearest hospital. We’ll take Chunhae there with the car.” Suho said and they all nodded.

Suho get the keys on the usual place and immediately went outside to get the car. When it’s already outside, Kai lift you up bridal style and he sat you between him and Chanyeol. Baekhyun and Suho are sitting in front and Baekhyun can’t stop looking behind him. *Oh my. Please let Chunhae safe.* he thought as he tightened his grip on the seatbelt. Chanyeol, who is sitting beside you was shaking you a little with his teary eyes. *Chunhae, why are you like this?* he thought. Kai was holding your hand really tight as he watched you. He never left your face until his eyes became teary. *Chunhae, we’ll be here for you. Please wake up soon.*

After a minute, all of you arrived at the hospital. When the car is already parked, Suho got out of the car and immediately call for nurse. Kai lifted you up bridal style and he put you on the hospital bed.

“Please wait here, sir. Thank you.” The nurse said and she closed the door.

They sat near the door and the four of them can’t stay still on their seats. And then, the other three arrived and they asked if you’re okay. They also can’t stay still on their seats. Instead, all of them walked around the hallway while Kai, was sitting with his elbows on his knees. *What’s happening with you, Chunhae? You’re really energetic earlier and now, you’re lying on the hospital bed. If something happens to you right now, I would definitely kill myself for no reason. The only reason I knew, is I LOVE YOU. So please, don’t let yourself get in trouble and wake up now.* Kai thought as he clenched his fists.

After 20 minutes of waiting, the doctor got out from the room and search for your family. EXO-K stood up as they saw the doctor.

“Are you the family of the girl?” the doctor asks.

“Yes, sir.” Suho said.

“Okay. So she’s alre-“

“Does she have any symptoms?!” Sehun asked in concern, teary eyes.

“No. she’s actually really okay. She fainted right?” the doctor asked and they nodded.

“Maybe that’s because she’s been stress these past few days or she’s depressed. She said, she can’t sleep for a few days now. And that means she has transient insomnia, which means it will last less than a week. She’s been having poor quality in sleeping and that causes her to have insomnia. But don’t worry, she’s alright now and the insomnia will leave her as soon as possible. It actually last for one or less than a week.” The doctor stated. The seven guys looked at each other and sighed in relief.

“Thank you very much, doctor.” Baekhyun said and bowed.

“No problem. You can talk to her now, she’s already okay.” The doctor smiled, and left.

Slowly, EXO-K and Zelo came inside the room. They say you lying there and you’re eyes are closed. You slowly opened your eyes and you smiled widely when you saw them on the door.

“Chunhae!!!!!” Chanyeol excitedly ran towards you and hugged you tightly. You smiled and you close your eyes. Chanyeol released the hug and search for your eyes.

“Are you okay? Are you alright? Is there anything you want?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, I’m perfectly fine now. And, I’m sorry for letting you bring me here.” You said with a small smile.

“It’s okay, Chunhae. As long it’s all about you, we’re all here for you.” Baekhyun softly said while caressing your cheeks. You smiled and you looked at the other guys.

“Have you eaten? I’ll cook for you.” You asked in concern.

“No we’re okay.” D.O said and smiled.

All of you chat for a moment, and a knock came on the door. The nurse peeked her head inside and stepped inside. Her eyes widened and she froze at her place. Seeing such handsome guys made her blushed. You noticed it, and you quickly cleared your throat. The nurse snapped out of it and walked near you.

“Ms. Lee Chunhae?” the nurse asked while looking at her list.

“Yes.” You said.

“So… you can go home anytime.” She said with a smile.

“Really? That’s great!” Chanyeol said and you smiled.

“Uhm, do I have any medications?” you asked.

“Here’s the prescription. You can take it if you can’t sleep.” She said while giving you the prescription.

“Oh.. Okay. Thank you very much.” You said and smiled, she smiled back.

She bowed at you and the others and left the room.

After a couple of minutes, all of you came out of the hospital.

“Are you alright?” Kai asked, while holding your shoulders.

“Yes, I am.” You said and smiled.

“Let’s eat somewhere else.” You said and smiled.