YOUR GIFT

What is love

-------------

 

After half an hour, you arrived at Myeongdong. Everybody’s busy but it’s not that crowded so it’s easy to find if someone got lost.

“Let’s go shopping first.” You said and they nodded.

Zelo who don’t have any idea what’s going on, kept on picking clothes he wanted to buy. You glanced at him who is far away from you. EXO-K walked towards you because you called them.

“After we go shopping, let’s eat lunch and I’m going to buy cake, okay?” you said.

“Sure.” They all nodded.

You’ve been shopping for almost an hour now, and you looked at Zelo who keeps looking for clothes or anything he wants to choose. You walked towards him with a smile.

“Zelo-yah, what do you want?” you asked.

“Hmm, anything. Maybe a round two?” he smiled.

“Ya! I’m asking for a thing! You silly.” You frowned.

“You want to know?” he asked and you nodded. He grabbed your hand and excitedly dragged you away from the clothing section. Then, the both of you stopped and he looked at you.

“That’s what I want.” He smiled as he pointed a simple black skateboard.

“You sure?” you asked.

“Yes.” He nodded and smiled.

“Araso.” You smiled and you dragged him inside the shop.

“Wait, why are you taking me here?” he asked with a curious look.

“You said you want that skateboard right?” you asked and he nodded.

“Then I’m gonna buy you that.” You said and smiled at him. His eyes widened and smiled appeared on his face.

“Are you sure?!” he asked while shaking your arm.

“Yes.” You said and smiled.

“Waa~!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!” he hugged you tightly and swayed you left and right.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go.” You said and he followed you.

While you were purchasing the item, the girl at the cashier spoke.

“Your boyfriend?” the girl asked while looking at Zelo. But Zelo has a strong hearing so he went beside you.

“My step-“ before you could finished, Zelo spoke and grabbed your shoulder.

“Her boyfriend.” He smiled at you and the girl.

“Aigoo. You two are so cute.” She said and smiled. You looked at Zelo and gave him a glaring stare and he looked away innocently.

“Here you go. Have a nice day.” The girl said and Zelo get the item. Both of you bowed at her and left the store.

“Ya! Why did tell her that?!” you asked in an angry tone.

“She won’t believe either, if we tell the truth or not.” He said and smiled. You looked at him and rolled your eyes.

Both of you walked a little and you spotted EXO-K near the escalator.

“Where did you go?” Sehun asked, concerned.

“I bought this guy that.” You pointed at him and the thing you bought for him.

“Oh really?” Chanyeol asked and smiled, you nodded at him.

“Let’s go eat.” You said and they nodded.

You were walking behind Baekhyun, Suho, Zelo, D.O and Chanyeol. You, Kai and Sehun had your own world behind them. The three of you are laughing at the same time. While you were holding at the strap of your shoulder bag, an arm clung on your shoulders. You tilted your head up and you saw Kai, smiling at you. He dragged you near to him, and you can feel the heat of his body. You were about to talk to Sehun but he already joined the guys in front of you. You pouted and you lowered your head.

“What’s the matter?” Kai asked.

“Nothing.” You smiled and he nodded.

“Uhm, Kai?” you asked.

“Yes?”

“How is Zelo? I mean when he’s in front of you?” you asked and looked at him.

“He’s a fun guy, a respectful one too.” He said and leaned towards you, and smiled.

“Oh…. Okay.” You said and you looked on the way.

The eight of you arrived at a restaurant. At this time, there are also some girls who are gossiping on the guys you were with. You looked at them and rolled your eyes.

“Don’t be jealous.” Kai said while leaning closer to you.

“I-I’m not.” You denied and he smirked.

All of you sat on a comfortable place with a soft couch. You sit beside Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, while Sehun, Zelo, D.O and Suho sat in front of you.

“Get your orders now, I’ll be right back.” You stood up and they nodded at you. You glanced at the six members and they nodded at you.