EXCITED

What is love

-----------

 

You stood up from the couch and excitedly went to your room. The seven guys are packing for tomorrow when they heard a loud bang outside. They gasped and went outside their rooms.

“Chunhae, are you alright?!” they asked in a very concerned tone.

“Ah yeah. I just got too excited so I almost break my door in half.” You smiled while pointing at your door.

“Ya, stop doing that. You’re freaking us out.” D.O said while wiping a fake sweat in his forehead.

“Sorry~” you said while tapping your index fingers together.

You smiled at them, and they smiled back at you, and they went back to their rooms. You excitedly stepped inside your room and get your backpack. You dig your closet and get every single shirt you can see, when someone knock at your door.

“Chunhae?” Sehun asked while peeking his head inside.

“Yes?” you asked.

“Uhm, how many days we’re going on the vacation?” he asked. You tapped your finger on your chin and smiled.

“4 days and 3 nights. Now get some dress that’ll last for 4 days.” You said and he nodded.

You went back to digging and you found this one, simple dress that you always want to wear when you visit your auntie’s rest house. *Oh here it is! Now I can wear this!* you thought as you smiled by yourself. You’re almost done packing and you can’t wait to go there. *Oh gosh. Can I come by myself now?....... NO! BE PATIENT!*. Of course you didn’t forget to bring your phone charger, headphones and some flashlights just for emergencies. *The key! I almost forgot!*. You brought your chair near your closet and you stepped into it. You’re already tip toeing and stretching your arms but you can’t reach for the box. You got out from it and you sighed.

“Chanyeol!” you yelled. Chanyeol rushed to your room.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Uhm, can you help me get the box there?” you asked while pointing at the top of your closet.

“Sure.” He said and he stepped on the chair. He got it without any tip toeing thing or stretching out his arms.

“Here you go.” He hand you the box.

“Thank you.” You said and smiled.

“Are you finished packing?” he asked while sitting at the bed.

“Yes. How about you?” you asked.

“Same.” He smiled and you smiled back.

You sat on your bed and you put the box in front of you. Chanyeol frowned and he watched you open it. You dust it a little and you opened it. There are many keys there, so you search for a little. And you found the key which has a name in it: Mihyun’s house. The name is wrapped around the handle of the key.

“Here it is….” You mumbled.

“What is it?” Chanyeol asked.

“Oh you’re here?...... It’s uhm… the key.” You said and you winked.

“Oh.. Okay.” He said and smiled.

You placed the key in your shoulder bag and you put the bag on the table near your bed.

After a couple of minutes, more like hours, all of you finished packing and you watched in the living room.

“What do you want for dinner?” you asked.

“Fried rice! You said you’ll cook, before you fainted.” Sehun said and pouted.

“Araso.” You laughed and he smiled at you.

Seven o’clock hit the time. You sat up from the couch and you yawned while stretching your arms widely. While you’re walking towards the kitchen, you got tripped on something, but you didn’t mind it at all. You readied all the things and you cook. It only took about five to ten minutes and you’re already finished. Baekhyun went towards the kitchen and helped you prepare. He shouted at his fellow guys and they all appeared. All of you sat, comfortably, and began to eating.

“So how is it?” you asked, referring about the fried rice.

“It’s awesome!” Sehun praised and high-five you.

All of you ate properly and happy. You can’t help but to get more excited, for tomorrow. This time, D.O volunteered to do the dishes and Sehun agreed with him. After you finished waiting for him, both of you went back to the living room and enjoy the night time being. All of you played chess or anything that can play with deck of cards. You didn’t even realized that it’s already 10:55 pm. When Suho glanced at the clock, he immediately told all of you to sleep. Of course all of you agreed and went upstairs, you greeted everyone happily, because you missed the, for one night. And of course, Chanyeol slept with you. You put your phone on the table and lied down.

“Good night!” Chanyeol shouted in whisper and lied down.

“Good night, Chanyeol.” You said and you smiled.

“Are you excited for tomorrow?” you asked.

“Very. How about you?” he asked while turning his position to your side.

“Same!” you said excitedly.

“What does it look like?” he asked.

“No clue. It’s a surprise!” you said and laughed a little.

“Araso. Let’s sleep now.” He laughed a little.

“Okay. Good night Chanyeol.” You said and smiled.

“Good night.” He said.

You’re about to turn to the other side but he stopped you.

“Why?” you asked.

“I forgot something.” He said.

“What is it?” you asked.

He moved closer to you and kissed your forehead. Your eyes widened but your lips curved into a smile. When he went back to his place, you smiled at him and he smiled back, and you turned to your left, and sleep. *Such a sweet guy. I’m lucky I’m with them.* you thought and you quickly drifted to sleep.

Seems like you already went back to your normal you. You’re not waking up early in the morning and you have no any trouble in sleeping.